EXP Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 32 of over 32 interviews

Employee Referral10%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at EXP (Calgary, AB) in Oct 2021

Interview

The interview process was incredibly easy. It began with a very standard 15 minute phone screen. We discussed very standard questions. Nothing negative here. The negative experience began during my interview. One person attending my interview said nearly nothing and was simply there to watch and the other was very rude. It was clear that they did not care about my interview regardless of my experience. The one employee kept cutting me off and could not wait to leave. The questions they asked were embarrassing and not technical whatsoever. The questions I asked them at the end of the interview were better questions than I was asked during the entire interview. It was a complete waste of my time. I’d never work at EXP even if it was the only paying job on the planet. 0/5 stars.

Interview Questions
  • N/A - just know that the interview is a complete waste of time and is essentially just another phone screen done via video call on MS TEAMS.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EXP (Knoxville, TN) in Sep 2021

Interview

Interview disregarded all the cookie cutter interview questions and was strictly about abilities and prior experiences. It was very refreshing to not have to answer silly questions like, "tell me about a time you faced adversity....how did you handle it...what were the results of your strategy"? Or "tell me about a time when you had to offer constructive criticism to a teammate, how did you prepare for that conversation and how did the teammate take it....what changed following that conversation"?

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Government procurements in regards to Federal Acquisition Regulations?

EXP

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EXP

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter, and completed an interview in December. It was conducted over ZOOM with two associates. They gave a good overview of the company and the whole interview lasted 45 min. Waiting to hear back regarding next steps!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EXP (Markham, ON) in Aug 2020

Interview

after applying, got a random phone call and started interviewing me. I was not informed of this call and had not prepared. after interview, i had a 2 video interviews with 2 different members. after the interview i received no call or email updating me. Even after i contacted them

Interview Questions
  • standard interview questions about knowledge, field, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at EXP (Vancouver, BC) in Sep 2019

Interview

Easy interview, asked some technical questions and mostly focused on my past jobs and my resume. We also discussed about the future job opportunity and benefits. Interviewer would likely be the leader of the team I would be working on.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at EXP (Brampton, ON) in Aug 2019

Interview

Asking about the work experience on your resume (each one)---most important part Ask about skill,strength,weakness. Manager also introduce the company, and job duty. The overall interview is not very hard. Just need to be familiar with your resume

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EXP (Montreal, QC)

Interview

Got a call from a senior recruiter. He was really dynamic and competent! I felt like part of the family. At first, the job look like others but my experience as candidate made me change my mind.

Interview Questions
  • I have been asked to describe my professional experience so far in my career.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at EXP (Markham, ON) in Oct 2018

Interview

I sent an inquiry email and got an interview. I had the interview in late Oct. 2018. I was told that the interview went well and I will be informed about the outcome in 3 weeks. In 3 weeks, I followed-up, but no news. I followed up several times until late March 2019. They asked me to have a second interview to discuss more details. After the second interview, they offered me a position, however, it required traveling to another office. So, they asked me to think about it. While I was thinking about the offer, they sent me an email and took back the offer.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me if I would plan to get my PE designation in the States, and if I have had experiences in seismic design of high-rise buildings.

EXP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EXP

Interview

Very Unprofessional, Vice president was late for an hour an a half. I was left in the meeting room for an hour and a half. No one even came to check on me.

Interview Questions
  • No questions were asked. She is a snake. She would hire you on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EXP (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Applied online, got a call 2 days later from HR to notify me they liked my application and they proceeded to ask a few questions about my experience. Realized it was really an unscheduled phone interview which I wasn't exactly expecting. But all went well so I got invited for an in person interview 2 days later. Three interviewers in a board room. Got an offer a few days later and accepted. Positive experience overall.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 32 Interviews