ENMAX Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 25 of over 25 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ENMAX

ENMAX

Application

I interviewed at ENMAX

Interview

Phone call first, then online Teams meeting with 3+ people. Technical challenges on there part so made the interview not so successful. General questions along with behaviour questions. Very professional. Not much small talk to break the ice.

Interview Questions
  • How did your education make you successful in your current role?
    Answer Question

ENMAX

Application

I interviewed at ENMAX

Interview

The entire interview process was well done and comprehensive. Everyone was professional and prepared. I was impressed with how organized the HR person was - from the pre-screen to the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ENMAX

Application

I interviewed at ENMAX

Interview

Contract taken through third-party recruiter. Not much information was given before the first day but the team was ready for me and gave really good hands on training on the first day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ENMAX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ENMAX in Sep 2018

Interview

It started with a phone interview followed by an in-person interview. HR sent an eamil regarding Date/time and place. And I met Engineering managers at the interview . They ask technical questions and it was bout mostly distribution.

Interview Questions
  • Please explain the Electrical distribution engineering process.

ENMAX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ENMAX

Interview

Met with two finance managers, who provided a general background of the company and the area of business that the role will be responsible for; asked typical behavioural type questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ENMAX (Calgary, AB) in Mar 2018

Interview

The process took about two weeks. A phone interview at first then a secondary sit-down interview with the manager and HR. representative. The interview took about 40 minutes with roughly 15 questions.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ENMAX (Calgary, AB)

Interview

Enmax holds two rounds of interview: 1) Phone screen - approximately 20 minutes. 2) In person interview - 40 minutes to 1 hour. Friendly interviewers and a very smooth process overall. Asked standard behavioral and basic technical questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ENMAX (Calgary, AB) in Oct 2016

Interview

Extremely poor interview process. They were 20 mins. late for the interview and in addition cut the interview short. They managed the time extremely poorly as I saw the previous candidate leave right before my interview. I know for sure if as a candidate I was late, I would not even be considered for an interview. Respect for individual's time goes both ways! Extremely poor interviewing technique by the hiring manager due to his poor communication style. The hiring manager came across as arrogant and I probably would not have accepted the offer to go work for someone with his personality type. It seems that they already had a preferred candidate for this role and wasted my time and effort.

Interview Questions
  • No questions relevant to the roles were asked.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ENMAX (Calgary, AB)

Interview

Three stage interview -HR Phone Interview, this was more to go over my resume from the HR recruitor. -Technical Panel Phone Interview with Manager, HR Manager, and Engineer. This was to ensure that my technical experiences in my resume lined up with what I had written in my resume. Your confidence on the phone about your resume will tell the audience whether you're lying or not. -In Person interview with 19 other candidates, full day, with managers, directors, executives. Visiting various departments. This was fun. Got to stay overnight in Calgary in a nice hotel. All dinners and lunches on Enmax. The best interview I have ever had so far. They make you present your ideas individually and in group settings to see how outgoing/person friendly you are.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ENMAX (Calgary, AB)

Interview

I was contacted by a head hunter who asked me a number of background questions. After than I had a couple of phone screen interviews with an ENMAX recruiter. This was followed by three in person interviews with recruiters, the hiring manager, the VP of the area and other internal clients

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 25 Interviews