Cover image for DigiOutsource

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

DigiOutsource Interview Questions

Updated Feb 28, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 15 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at DigiOutsource

DigiOutsource

Application

I interviewed at DigiOutsource

Interview

Straight forward, two levels of interviews. I was asked data science related questions on model building and statistical concepts. Interview board consisted of 1 hr staff and 3 technical staff members

Interview Questions
  • Statistical concepts machine learning related questions
    Answer Question

DigiOutsource

Application

I interviewed at DigiOutsource

Interview

The interview process was extremely professional, seamless. ad very well handled. Due to the times we had found our times in (due to Covid), the three part interview process had to be done virtually. Never the less it still ran smoothly as the whole process was seamlessly conducted harmoniously and it was very welcoming and puts you at ease.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with conflict and difficult work colleagues?

The latest conversations about Tech

81 Comments

Tech

966.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=DigiOutsource~868496
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about interviews at DigiOutsource? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with DigiOutsource employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask About Interviews

DigiOutsource

Application

I interviewed at DigiOutsource

Interview

The interview process has different stages and the questions are very costumer service focus. You will have to be interview by different people and pass a test before being hired and after.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DigiOutsource

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DigiOutsource

Interview

They give you a test with a time limit which you need to pass, there after you go through a 1st and 2nd interview. The questions in the interview is basic. Your knowledge is is tested in the test they give you

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cape Town

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DigiOutsource (Cape Town) in Aug 2021

Interview

Get a call, salary is discussed. You go in for interview with HR and potential TL. Once they decide then you are in. Paperwork is filled, then you training for 1 month

Interview Questions
  • They ask about the role Name a time when you handled a difficult customer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Town

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DigiOutsource (Cape Town) in Mar 2021

Interview

It was a telephonic interview. They will catch you off-guard - and fire interview-like questions at you. This is merely the pre-interview/pre-screening selection process. This can be difficult if you did not do your research or prepare for a possible interview.

Interview Questions
  • What does customer service mean to you?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Town

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DigiOutsource (Cape Town) in Nov 2020

Interview

The proces is made of 4 differnts intervies and 2 essey, the all process in my case were compelated in 20 working days . The inteviews whith mengers and supervisor toughder is probaby the hardest of the 4.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DigiOutsource

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DigiOutsource in Feb 2020

Interview

The interview process focuses on problem solving both people and technical based. As well as some improvements you would make to current infrastructure. HR soft skills questions to see if you would be a culture fit for the company and the team. Also some questions based on previous jobs.

Interview Questions
  • How would you solve conflict between two senior developers arguing about code ?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Granada

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DigiOutsource (Granada) in Aug 2019

Interview

I did not apply, I was contacted on Linkedin directly by the recruiter. They set up a first, long Skype interview, in which they talked widely about the job, the place, the benefits, and sent me over a customer service simulation sheet to complete, and a long list of questions, job related and personal. Then I was asked for a second Skype interview, 1 hour long. Lots of questions, description of the job, the working environment, no details yet about salary. Both interviews had technical problems coming from their side. For the first one, I had to stay on the computer few hours (we tried, wouldn't work, they moved the interviews to another room, set up another time later on in the afternoon). For the second one, I was sent details of time and day by e-mail, had to confirm by e-mailing back. On nthe interview day, waited in front of the screen over 30 minutes past the set time, and when I contacted with them to see what was going on, they told me it was not supposed to be that day. Ups, sorry, it is tomrrow. They were not rude but you can definitely see little organization and care on their side, while the interview process they expect you to go through is long, demanding, and goes on without having consistent details of conditions. When I got the job description PDF, I almost felt I was sent a brochure to travel to Cape Town. And was not happy to see such little number under "salary" section. They contacted with me first, tested me, made complete quizes, asked a lot of personal info, all of which ended up being an almost 2 weeks long process, and did not even get back to me to say "sorry, did not go well, we chose someone else".

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Town

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DigiOutsource (Cape Town) in Apr 2019

Interview

Week after applied for the position I was contacted by the HR to formalize my application and they also asked me about my availability so I can come for an interview .

Interview Questions
  • What is the encapsulation and what are the benefits of encapsulation in OOP?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Interviews