Devon Energy Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Devon Energy

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 75 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Devon Energy (Oklahoma City, OK) in May 2019

Interview

Staffing agency referred me, One on one interview with the Hiring Manager and Supervisor. it was a good experience because they are more concerned if you are a fit for the company culture and how you will relate to your team members. It wasn't a stressful interview, It was more like a good conversation but less was said about the roles and responsibilities of the Job. Found out weeks later that the Job was closed and no one was selected for the role which is sad .

Interview Questions
  • Tell us your experience as a project Manager?
    Answer Question
  • How would you deal with a difficult coworker?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Devon Energy (United States)

Interview

Applied on my universities' website and then was invited to an on campus interview. The interview lasted for 30 minutes and was mostly behavioral questions. They later called me with the decision.

Interview Questions
Devon Energy
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Devon Energy (United States) in Apr 2018

Interview

They had a preferred candidate who did not meet the posted job description. My participation in the process was likely to satisfy HR requirements. It was easy to tell this based on who they ultimately hired and also how annoyed HR was with the sham process.

Interview Questions
  • Standard questions. Nothing hard
Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Devon Energy (Calgary, AB) in Feb 2018

Interview

Meeting with 1 HR person, one manager, and one engineer (the manager and engineer from different teams). There were a series of situational and behavioral questions, then the engineer asked me about various projects listed as my past experience from a summer student industry job.

Interview Questions
Devon Energy
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canada
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Devon Energy (Canada) in Dec 2017

Interview

Video interview, took about 20mins. Typical behavioral questions. You have 3 minutes to answer each question. The practice questions were helpful for you to become used to the program and how it will go down.

Interview Questions
Devon Energy
Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Devon Energy (Calgary, AB) in Feb 2017

Interview

I applied online, received a call about a month later asking me to come in for an interview. Interviewed with two members of the accounting department. They called me back the next week and offered me the position.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly behavioural, lots of questions about how you worked in a team, dealt with conflict resolution, etc.
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Devon Energy (Canada) in Jun 2016

Interview

Got a call from HR, First attend Interview Attend Human Resources Interview Drug Test Second Interview Final Interview Accept Offer Letter and Join the Company 3 month Probation period After 3 months you get the contact Contract renew every year

Interview Questions
Devon Energy
Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Devon Energy (Oklahoma City, OK) in Apr 2016

Interview

I interviewed with 3 different people, including co-workers to make sure I was a good fit. The company flew me to OKC for this interview. I was offered employment within 2 days.

Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Devon Energy (United States)

Interview

did the online application and they called me up, went in there and I interviewed with a supervisor in an isolated room and he was pretty laid back and I thought he wasn't too enamored with me, but he called up 2 weeks later and said I got the job

Interview Questions
  • really tried to ask if I was going to be a team player and be able to work well with others
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Devon Energy (United States)

Interview

My initial contact was with a recruiter who was very polite and professional. I did conduct a phone interview with the direct management for the area. About two weeks later I was asked to go for a face to face interview. This interview was 370 miles away from my home location (one way), which they reimburse me on the mileage handsomely. The interview with professional, in a professional setting with personnel there from their Oklahoma office and on skype. I was very pleased with the overall experience but unfortunately the position was filled by someone with equal or greater skills closer to the area needing the position filled. I will definitely be keeping my eye open for another opportunity with Devon Energy.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 75 Interviews