DNE Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at DNE Resources

2.2

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DNE Resources (Montreal, QC) in February 2015.

Interview

They put my through a role play on selling a bag of organic M&Ms. They just wanted to see how you react. They also want to know your why and your purpose.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you?
      What was a moment where you have been challenged and how did you overcome that challenge?   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DNE Resources.

Interview

They will send a email before having a phone interview. They ask me very basic questions,such as describe yourself, how do you know the company? What’s your advantage, and why we choose you

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DNE Resources (Montreal, QC) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, 5 mins small talk, not so difficult.cause it is my first interview, SO stupid and nervous! The HR said she will send me the email afterwords, but waiting for one week, no response any more. Ask what kind of software did you use in past? .....

Energy Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DNE Resources in October 2014.

Interview

I am an outside sales representative for DNE Resources and this organization is unlike any other company I've ever worked for. Prior to this I was in a completely different industry and I had absolutely no sales background. I was reluctant to apply thinking that I would not receive a call back but to my surprise I was called for an interview. The hiring manager was very professional and upfront about the job and what my expectations will be and what my steps were for career advancement as they only hire internally for management positions. What I appreciated most was that they didn't care whether or not if I had done this type of work in the past because they will give everyone a chance. What they were really looking for was if they were willing to learn had the determination to succeed.

Interview Questions

DNE Resources Response

Mar. 5, 2015 – Marketing Manager

Sorry for the late response and welcome to DNE! How are things so far? Please let us know if we are meeting your expectations, the door to all managers and executive members is always open. We truly... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DNE Resources (Toronto, ON) in August 2015.

Interview

Took a week to call me for an interview. When I got there, it was in a sketchy building with minimal furniture and no land line phones. There wasn't even a sign outside of the company's logo so it was hard to find. The interviewer was really creepy and sleazy looking. He made me feel really uncomfortable. He talked about people in the business who became drug addicts or alcoholics. He was overall highly unprofessional. Would not recommend this place to anyone.

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked. The interviewer just kept talking the whole time.   Answer Question

Declined because it was like a door to door job and purely commission based. Also, because the interviewer was creepy.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DNE Resources in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online and received phone interview after two days. Discussed my previous work experience and then face to face interview was scheduled for three days later. Arrived on time to interview and waited about 45 minutes after which interviewer outlined structure of company and role. He then asked me if I was interested to come on board.

Interview Questions

Not interested in door to door sales.
    Must go to straight commission after the allowable 60 days from start on weekly flat rate with lower commission

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DNE Resources (Calgary, AB) in January 2018.

Interview

Immediate hire and interview. They accept everyone because nobody stays for more than a couple days. It will be incredibly easy and over in 5 mins. They will manipulate you so be careful and ask questions.

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DNE Resources (Edmonton, AB) in March 2016.

Interview

Very unprofessional if I am honest. Not clear on what the role exactly was which could have been easily understood with three simple words 'Door to Door'. On the positive the HR manager was very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Asked me what I thought the role entailed knowing full well that I hadn't been given the information. I was also not impressed with the questions referring to salary. At no point was it made clear that I would deal with my own taxes. Not interested really in anything I had to say regarding the outline of the job and how moral they are.   1 Answer

Commercial Energy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DNE Resources (Montreal, QC) in August 2013.

Interview

A friend told me about the company and its benefits so I handed him my resume and I got a phone call a week later for the HR Manager.

After a quick phone interview, I went to the office in person, got a tour of the place, sat down with the HR Manager and the Sales Manager, who was actually my supervisor afterwards.

Interview Questions

• You have experience in retail, how will bring more customers to DNE?   Answer Question

Mar. 5, 2015 – Marketing Manager

Sorry for the late response and welcome to DNE! How are things so far? Please let us know if we are meeting your expectations, the door to all managers and executive members is always open. Feel free... More

Commercial Energy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DNE Resources (Montreal, QC) in April 2012.

Interview

Very dynamic conversation, very fast-pace meeting with a lot of information on the companies and tasks involved with the position offered. A lot of question on my goals and expectations with this job offering and a clear description of the mission and they took the time to go through the in-and-outs of the industry, the challenges and opportunities offered and involved.

Interview Questions

DNE Resources Response

Apr. 22, 2016 – Marketing Manager

Welcome to the DNE family, we hope to see you grow, as DNE grows too!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.