DNE Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

DNE Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at DNE Resources

2.2

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DNE Resources.

Interview

They will send a email before having a phone interview. They ask me very basic questions,such as describe yourself, how do you know the company? What’s your advantage, and why we choose you

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DNE Resources (Calgary, AB) in January 2018.

Interview

Immediate hire and interview. They accept everyone because nobody stays for more than a couple days. It will be incredibly easy and over in 5 mins. They will manipulate you so be careful and ask questions.

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DNE Resources (Calgary, AB) in April 2017.

Interview

Basically just listened as the interviewer promoted the company. Seemed that they would hire anyone with a pulse. Probably the easiest "interview" I had ever experienced.

Interview Questions

• Just a summary of my work history from what I recall.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DNE Resources (Montreal, QC) in July 2016.

Interview

Sent in my C.V. and was contacted reasonably quickly. Set an appointment to be interviewed a day later. Met with the hiring manager for the sector I would be working in, asked a couple standard questions regarding previous work experience. Discussed what the job would entail. A few psychological questions to understand your temperament and then discussed how it would affect your job performance. Asked for 2 references and then said they would get back to me. Started to work there less than a week later.

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DNE Resources (Montreal, QC) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was pretty standard, in the boardroom with a manager, a bunch of questions that relate to the job and some that relate to the type of person you are. Not much to say really, it was a well conducted interview with a manager that really seemed like he new his stuff.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you bring to the table that would benefit the team here at DNE?   Answer Question

DNE Resources Response

Jul. 4, 2016 – Marketing Manager

Welcome to the DNE family!

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DNE Resources (Montreal, QC) in April 2016.

Interview

First off I was contacted to do a phone interview and then was invited to do a group interview including 1 on 1 parts. It sounds more intense than it actually was.

Interview Questions

• Basic personality questions and how you would react in certain situations   1 Answer

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DNE Resources (Edmonton, AB) in March 2016.

Interview

Very unprofessional if I am honest. Not clear on what the role exactly was which could have been easily understood with three simple words 'Door to Door'. On the positive the HR manager was very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Asked me what I thought the role entailed knowing full well that I hadn't been given the information. I was also not impressed with the questions referring to salary. At no point was it made clear that I would deal with my own taxes. Not interested really in anything I had to say regarding the outline of the job and how moral they are.   1 Answer

Commercial Energy Consultant Interview

Interview

HR director as well as hiring Manager are really friendly and nice and they both made me feel at ease. HR Manager introduced me to their colleagues. People seem to enjoy their work. Seems like a great family atmosphere and people are happy to work there. One of the most beautiful offices in Montreal city i have ever visited.
    It seems like they look for an attitude/Personality more than wide experience on the field. They followed up on a regular basis to see if i were interested in the job offer, which i found really polite. Not all of the companies do this.

Interview Questions

Hard decision to make, but got something else meanwhile. To keep in mind that declining an offer now does not mean declining for ever.

DNE Resources Response

Jan. 18, 2016 – Marketing Manager

Thank you for your feedback on our interview procedure. We hope that we will have the opportunity to cross paths again in the future. Best of luck in your current professional endeavours from all of us at DNE!

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DNE Resources (Toronto, ON) in August 2015.

Interview

Took a week to call me for an interview. When I got there, it was in a sketchy building with minimal furniture and no land line phones. There wasn't even a sign outside of the company's logo so it was hard to find. The interviewer was really creepy and sleazy looking. He made me feel really uncomfortable. He talked about people in the business who became drug addicts or alcoholics. He was overall highly unprofessional. Would not recommend this place to anyone.

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked. The interviewer just kept talking the whole time.   Answer Question

Declined because it was like a door to door job and purely commission based. Also, because the interviewer was creepy.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DNE Resources (Montreal, QC) in February 2015.

Interview

They put my through a role play on selling a bag of organic M&Ms. They just wanted to see how you react. They also want to know your why and your purpose.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you?
      What was a moment where you have been challenged and how did you overcome that challenge?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.