Mission: Improve the everyday life of people and businesses by reducing and controlling their spending on energy through our commitment to the following three core values: trust, respect and the constant pursuit of excellence.
I worked at DNE Resources full-time (Less than a year)
- Great people (in and out of the office) - work had play hard!
- Opportunity for tremendous personal and professional growth
- Uncapped earning potential
- Agile business model (adapts quickly to challenging markets)
Overall a great place to work. Whether it's your first sales job or you are looking to take your career to the next level, DNE will challenge you to rise to your full potential.
- Usual ups and downs of any sales job
- Unpredictable obstacles (energy markets are volatile)
It's not for everyone, but that's every sales job. Gotta have grit and tenacity to succeed. This place offers more opportunity than most, but you only get what you put in.
Advice to Management
I applied online. I interviewed at DNE Resources.
They will send a email before having a phone interview. They ask me very basic questions,such as describe yourself, how do you know the company? What’s your advantage, and why we choose you