Coconut Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Coconut Software

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coconut Software

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coconut Software (Toronto, ON).

Interview

Through a recruitment firm - 1 phone chat and 3 in-person interviews (first panel, second 1:1, third panel with case component). Typical interview questions with a focus on behavioural versus hard skill - looking to validate skills with concrete examples of how I developed and applied those skills.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with conflict between different stakeholder groups?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Coconut Software.

Interview

First interview is over phone with HR, extremely nice woman.
    Second interview was with 2 developers and hiring team lead. Was pretty standard.
    Relieved that there was no whiteboard interview. Instead it was take home, do at your own pace (within time limit). Much appreciated, white board part tends to suck.

Interview Questions

• Don't remember, but very standard. 'what do you do if you have to deal with conflict, describe a success/failure, where do you wanna be in 5 years'. Luckily none of the tryhard 'Coke or Pepsi, Starbucks or Timmies' questions.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.