Coconut Software Interview Questions

Updated May 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coconut Software

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saskatoon, SK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coconut Software (Saskatoon, SK)

Interview

Interview was smooth but took them about 3 months to get back to me for a simple 10 mins call interview. I like your process, okay with your decision but should get back to your applicants bit faster.

Interview Questions
  • What type of role are you looking forward to?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coconut Software (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Through a recruitment firm - 1 phone chat and 3 in-person interviews (first panel, second 1:1, third panel with case component). Typical interview questions with a focus on behavioural versus hard skill - looking to validate skills with concrete examples of how I developed and applied those skills.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with conflict between different stakeholder groups?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Coconut Software

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Coconut Software

Interview

First interview is over phone with HR, extremely nice woman. Second interview was with 2 developers and hiring team lead. Was pretty standard. Relieved that there was no whiteboard interview. Instead it was take home, do at your own pace (within time limit). Much appreciated, white board part tends to suck.

Interview Questions
  • Don't remember, but very standard. 'what do you do if you have to deal with conflict, describe a success/failure, where do you wanna be in 5 years'. Luckily none of the tryhard 'Coke or Pepsi, Starbucks or Timmies' questions.
4 people found this interview helpful