Cloudwick Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Cloudwick Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cloudwick

Big Data Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cloudwick.

Interview

I got a call the very next day I applied. The lady asked me my details and gave a brief introduction about Cloudwick. Second round was technical interview. All questions were simple and any computer science graduate can answer. Another call with the CEO, Mani Chhabra. You can ask any questions about the company to this person.

To all those people who are confused whether this is a start-up or a consultancy. I would say this company is in between. It does have few internal project and also markets your resume to vendors and clients. In other words, its a consultancy transforming into to a company. It is way better than other desi consultancies out there. I did join Cloudwick and left due to personal reasons. The training is pretty intense and it is for 3 months. Your success in big data industry depends on yourself. The training is high level and you should study at least for 60 hours per week. I recommend to join only if you have good knowledge of Java, Data warehousing, UNIX( or at least 2 of the three) or if you already know mapreduce/hadoop pretty well.

P.S: The lady who calls initially exaggerates a lot about the company. Dont fall into her words. But once again, its not a bad place if you are ready to work hard for 3-4 months and do the certifications. You will be in good place. They have an year of contract since they will be spending on your training and certification. The CEO is a nice guy and usually takes care if there are any issues.

Interview Questions

• basic Java, Databases and datawarehousing, UNIX questions   2 Answers

Big Data Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cloudwick.

Interview

The interview process is better than other desi consultancies You apply on their portal and would get a call based upon your resume and their requirement. I have heard that sometimes they don't call you unless someone forwards your resume with in the company. But that was not true in my case. You do get called if their requirements match your resume.

Usually there is a woman who calls first and gives an overview of the company. She was very detailed and very professional and transparent about the company and interview process. She asked some questions to understand your technical and professional strengths and weaknesses. If she is satisfied with your answers, you then get called for a more technical interview. The technical interview is more to know your Unix, Linux and Java skills. I would say the difficulty level of technical interview was in the middle i.e not too hard or not too easy. If you have done your coursework well, you would be able to answer it all.

Big Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cloudwick (New York, NY (US)) in January-2017.

Interview

The interview is simple and it contains three rounds. First round will be a HR call for around 15 mins. The second round will be a technical round for 30 mins and the final round will be a phone interview with the Head of the company.The interview will be easy and questions will be based on your resume.

Big Data Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cloudwick in February-2016.

Interview

Interview process is not that tough but very clear. You will get a first call from HR. I got a call from a lady who interviewed/scanned me and explained the process. Was clear in terms of expectations and the process.. Then there will be a technical scanning. Questions are easy to handle if you know what you have done in your course work. The last round is with the CEO who is quite genuine in answering any questions/clarifications.

Interview Questions

• Made me code in Java and send an email to them with the solution   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.