Capco Associate Talent Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Capco Associate Talent Program Interview Questions

Interviews at Capco

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capco (New York, NY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Video interview, then an invitation to assessment day. ACD consisted of a group case study and three 10 minute rapid fire behavioral interviews. Overall I felt that in no point of the interview did the interviewers try to get to know me. Also took forever to hear back too.

Interview Questions

• your typical behavioral - leadership, team player, decision making process questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capco

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capco (New York, NY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I had a behavioral interview at my university for the first round. For the final round, it was 1 group case interview and then 3 10 min behavioral/technical interviews by executive members. They asked questions about my resume and technical past. Before the final on-site interview, I had a hackerrank challenge.

Associate Talent Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capco.

Interview

30 minute on-campus interview followed by a half day at the offices that involved lunch, Q&A, brief interviews, and a group case. I was notified of their decision about 3 weeks after the half-day.

Associate Talent Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capco (New York, NY (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

First had very casual on-campus interview with a recruiter, then got invited to their final-round interview, the ACD.
    Assessment Center Day (ACD):
    Meet and greet, Panel Q&A with partners and associates
    Actual interview stuff is 1 30-minute round of rapid-fire behavioral/brain teaser/market-sizing questions, then a group case study/presentation.

Associate Talent Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capco.

Interview

Everyone at Capco is very nice and really goes the extra step during the networking events. Capco was at my campus career fair and at the consulting networking night. They even took the extra time to study the names of people, and when you introduce yourself, they would acknowledge that you went to a past event ( so nice of them, but don't think that this makes you special haha). First round interview was a 30-minute on-campus interview. Basic resume based question with a large focus on your knowledge of the consulting industry and how well you researched the company. Know how your background matches the needs of the company and the specific area that you want to work in and learn more about. Know about current events in that field and be ready with questions. ( I had a friend say that she asked an existing question about following up and the interviewer told her she still had 2 minutes left to ask questions hahaha) so come with 5 or 6 questions to ask.

Interview Questions

• What areas of financial services consulting do we work in?
      Where do you see your self in 5 years?
      Why consulting/Capco?   Answer Question

Associate Talent Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capco.

Interview

The interview was an hour long with an on-campus recruiter. Mostly consisted of them introducing themselves and the role, they asked logistical questions like when I graduate and where I would want to work. Then they asked questions about leadership, team work, problem solving, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capco (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

First round was a brief 30 minute behavioral. Second round consisted of morning event with a panel, group case, and a series of rapid-fire interview questions. Lots of market sizing.

Associate Talent Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capco (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

There was one video interview and then a super day.
    The video interview was about 10 minutes long. Very typical behavioral questions.
    Super day involved a group case and a behavioral interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capco (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Interviewed in person on campus. Then was offered the opportunity to go to their super day. Meeting minute note taking interview, followed by a rapid fire challenge (asking random questions looking for your thought process) and a case study challenge. Different that many super days. Goal is to stand out in a team setting in front of other people. Lots of associates around, and everyone was very nice and accommodating.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Capco (New York, NY (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

The first round was carried out on my school's campus, and it seemed they were determining if you had experience in the financial world or with case presentations.

The second round was in their HQ in NYC. The first part of it was watching a video of a meeting (they had British accents so it made it harder to understand them) and you had 18 mins to take down minutes of it. The second part was the individual questioning. I spent 7-8 minutes each with a 3 associates and while the first minute or two were introductory questions, the rest of the time was brain teaser questions. The third part was a group case, where you were given a case and worked with your group for 25 minutes to put together the presentation.

Interview Questions

• How many pizza shops are in New York City?   Answer Question
    • How many ATMs are there in the US?   Answer Question
    • What is Capco's slogan?   Answer Question
    • If you have a 3 gallon and a 5 gallon bucket, with unlimited water, how would you measure out 4 gallons?   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.