Capco Interview Questions

Updated Mar 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Capco

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 611 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capco (United Kingdom)

Interview

Application, video interview, assessment centre. Worst recruiting team I have ever experienced, right from the start. The whole process has taken me 9 months, only to be rejected without any feedback and constantly being ignored when I follow up. Capco need to think about their people applying, consider the need for people to grow and improve. It really is a disgrace and will ruins the mental health of their applicants. The consultants I met were nice, but the HR and recruiting team are a joke.

Interview Questions
  • why capco, why work in consulting,
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capco (United Kingdom)

Interview

1. Fill out form, including application question 2. Video Interview 3. Assessment Centre Awful HR. The HR team was very disorganised and needed thorough chasing through other graduates I had met at an university event. Always automated responses and never replied to your emails. Was told I would get feedback following the assessment centre over two weeks ago but no phone call and no reply to email. However, the consultants I met at the assessment centre were lovely.

Interview Questions
  • How would you explain data base to a child? (Video Interview) Assessment Centre: Why Capco? Why consulting?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kenya
Application

I interviewed at Capco (Kenya)

Interview

Interview process was chaotic and organisation was very very poor. Did not provide a positive impression on firm organisation and value to gives to its employees. Interview process self was fairly straightforward.

Interview Questions
Capco
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capco (Charlotte, NC)

Interview

All behavioral questions, and gave me the opportunity to speak about my personal projects. Unfortunately, they seem to value social skills over engineering skills which goes to show what kind of company they are and what their source code probably looks like.

Interview Questions
Capco
Anonymous Employee in London, England
Application

Interview

The interview process comprise four stages covering HR, experience, skills, professionalism and overall fit. Each of these were generally of a conversational nature with the exception of the Case Study.

Interview Questions
  • To describe experience and expertise
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ireland
Application

I interviewed at Capco (Ireland)

Interview

Not willing to sponsor for the roles. pretty quick to reject for such reasons. Other options are viable. Not a professional experience even in style of mailing which needs improvement. Medium complexity interview process

Interview Questions
Capco
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Capco (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Interview Questions
  • First round was a telephonic HR interview (general questions regarding the experience and job requirement). Second round was on zoom and they asked to create multiple diagrams (use case, sequence,etc on powerpoint) based on a given scenario.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capco (United Kingdom)

Interview

Applied in Dec 2020, Virtual interview in early Jan 2021, and have not heard back. They say on their website that they get back to candidates within 2 weeks to place them onto an AC so radio silence will assume unsucessful.

Interview Questions
Capco
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capco (London, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

1. Application Submission 2. Video Interview- Launchpad- 4 questions with 1 min to prepare and 1 min to speak 3. Assessment centre 4. F2F Interview I attended the video interview and am waiting for feedback. Overall the opportunity looks great to become a Financial Services expert.

Interview Questions
  • How does a day of a consultant at work?
  • How do retail banks make money?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capco (London, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

1 HR filtering interview and 2 more in depth technical interview. The latter we conducted over zoom where on both occasions I dialled in and after 10 mins had to check whether or not interview was progressing as no-one showed up. On both occasions the calls had to be rescheduled. On invite emails a link to find out more gave an invalid link error message! Overall not left with a positive impression. It felt that the interviewers wanted to get through as quickly as possible with little human connection. Very disappointing.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 611 Interviews