Bond Brand Loyalty Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Bond Brand Loyalty Interview Questions

Interviews at Bond Brand Loyalty

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bond Brand Loyalty (Mississauga, ON) in May 2013.

Interview

Sent in a resume - no acknowledgment of receipt. Followed up in 2 weeks and they (People and Values) confirmed - said they would get back. Nothing for 3 months. I called back - and I got a follow up call almost the next day. Long interview process, many levels - they didn't ask the right skill questions but focused on culture fit a lot. Met 5 (five!!) people. They made an offer two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Past experiences? How did you deal with a difficult person? Do you know how to solve this technical problem?   Answer Question

Nov. 3, 2017 – People & Values Team

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your candidate experience. It looks like you have been with us for a couple of months now, and we are hopeful your outlook has changed. Cultural fit is critical – this... More

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Bond Brand Loyalty (Mississauga, ON) in May 2013.

Interview

Took 6 months for them to respond, and only because I called 4 times.
    Interview process was arduous and drawn out - needed several meetings over several days for them to get their act together.

Interview Questions

• How would you react with a difficult Employee?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Bond Brand Loyalty (Mississauga, ON) in March 2014.

Interview

Difficult process - disorganized, no follow-through. Interviewer didn't understand role and couldn't give specifics. The hiring manager was more business oriented than analytics oriented so the questions were not relevant. Didn't get a sense of the culture (and the facts provided around the culture were so far from the truth!)

Interview Questions

• What have you done in the past? Technically and otherwise   Answer Question

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Bond Brand Loyalty (Toronto, ON) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process is lengthy (a significant time commitment) with additional assignments and requirements added along the way. The different management levels are not in agreement and uncertain of what they are seeking. They lack the ability to identify the appropriate experience and skill set required for the position. They provided a vague overview for the presentation assignment which is given to their internal management panel. Specifically, they do not detail their expectations or the specific evaluation criteria. A potential candidate will meet with several individuals for one hour one-on-one meetings during multiple trips.

Apr. 10, 2015 – Vice President, People & Values

Thank you for your comments. Feedback gives us an opportunity to learn and improve our candidate experience going forward. Wish you all the best.

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga Valley, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bond Brand Loyalty (Mississauga Valley, ON) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online. I interviewed at Bond Brand Loyalty (Mississauga, ON) in March-2014.
    Application

the interview process was good. Everything went pretty smoothly and wasn't difficult at all. Asked about mixed of behavior and skill questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bond Brand Loyalty (Mississauga, ON) in March 2018.

Interview

the interview process was ok. nothing out of the ordinary. seemed typical and very easy. although not organized, mixture of different people who were not certain about the role in general

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bond Brand Loyalty (Mississauga, ON) in May 2016.

Interview

I first met with the Recruitment Specialist and was then asked to come in for a second interview to meet with members of the team the role was for. The whole experience was very enjoyable, I usually feel nervous during interviews but the interviewers did a great job of making me feel comfortable. The questions were relevant to the job and there were no obscure questions to try and stump you. The recruiter did a great job of following up and overall the process was smooth and painless.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project or accomplishment that you consider to be the most rewarding in your career.   Answer Question

Aug. 16, 2016 – People & Values Team

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We value your feedback and are happy to hear you had a great recruitment process. We are thrilled you joined Bond!

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bond Brand Loyalty (Mississauga, ON) in July 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by one of Bond's HR Representatives via LinkedIn and was given the opportunity to interview for the Account Executive role. It was a very organized and relaxing process. I had multiple interviews in a very conversational setting vs. the standard "21 Questions" you get in many interview. The Bond employees that I met with were able to paint a very clear picture of what to expect and overall a very great interview process. I was told it would take longer for the decision to be made but enede up hearing back within the same week that I met with the Bond team. They were very accommodating to my schedule and moving forward past the interview process was simple and seamless.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working at Bond?   1 Answer

Nov. 3, 2017 – People & Values Team

Hi there! Thanks for your feedback. It’s great to hear you had a positive experience. We are glad to hear the team was clear and transparent, we want our candidates to feel excited and confident... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bond Brand Loyalty (Mississauga, ON) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online via LinkedIn and got a response from HR the next day to set up a phone interview. I had a brief phone interview (20 minutes) and was then invited for an in person interview at the end of the call. The interview was 1 hour (30 minutes with HR and 30 minutes with a Senior AE). No follow up after the whole process to confirm being selected/rejected.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you missed a deadline and how you responded to the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bond Brand Loyalty (Mississauga, ON) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online and had a phone interview the next day from the in house recruitment specialist. I was invited in to an in-person interview for two positions. I asked the recruiter for the job description for the second position so I could prepare for it and received no response. Attended the interviews, they were poorly organized with very little communication between the recruiter and the managers. Typical interview questions, nothing out of the ordinary. The whole afternoon took 2 hours, interviewed with the recruiter, two hiring managers and a director. Followed up 3 days later asking for some feedback and where I stood in the process and received no response. Overall, I was left with a bad taste in my mouth and considered it a waste of time. The in house recruiter was extremely unprofessional not to follow-up before or after the interview. Also, the office is not accessible by TTC and pretty remote if you live in the downtown core of Toronto.

Interview Questions

• What was the best advice a colleague or boss has ever given you?   Answer Question

Feb. 23, 2016 – People & Values Team

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for your interest in joining Bond. Our focus is on ensuring candidates have a great experience with us by trying to be as transparent... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.