Bond Brand Loyalty Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Bond Brand Loyalty Interview Questions

Interviews at Bond Brand Loyalty

2.7

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bond Brand Loyalty.

Interview

Went so smoothly. They asked the right questions about my experience with projects and the interviewer was so kind and professional. Hope I can get a job with them again and again,

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bond Brand Loyalty (Mississauga, ON) in November 2019.

Interview

Tiresome, Inexperienced and Amateur way of recuiting. Too many rounds seems unnecessary. 1st round - HR interview over phone, 2nd round - Online test (134 questions), 3rd round - Meet Mgr and Teammates and a technical round with them, 4th round - Assesment (case study on a data set), 5th round - Interview with the VP.

Interview Questions

• What field is the data science grow better in the future ?   Answer Question

Bond Brand Loyalty Response

Feb. 24, 2020 – Technical Recruitment Specialist

Thank you sharing your experience. We will review the process with the team and make the adjustments.

Marketing Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bond Brand Loyalty (Mississauga, ON) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process prior to the interview is great but i wish they would get back when the candidate sends a follow up note after the interview. I was told i would hear from them in a week and when i followed up after a week's time i didn't get any response.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bond Brand Loyalty.

Interview

lots of Behavioural and situation questions. A screening interview was done following up with a phone interview. An in-person interview with the recruiter as well as making adjustments to cv. A final interview with the company

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bond Brand Loyalty (Mississauga, ON) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview is non sense . The manager doesn't have anything that is substantial. They care more about your personality without at all looking at your experiences. I did not get the update after the specified date. I have to follow up several times. No process.

Front End Developer Interview

Application

I interviewed at Bond Brand Loyalty in March 2019.

Interview

Interview contacted me by email to schedule a phone interview. During the phone call, the interviewer mostly asked past experience and discussed more about the role and other non technical questions.
    Interviewer was professional and responded back to my email when asked for a status update of my application. Most HR's would ignore you.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bond Brand Loyalty (Toronto, ON) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from the HR after around 2 weeks. HR asked a few basic questions and salary expectations and asked me to come for an interview next day. I wanted more time but HR insisted that I come asap. I went for the face to face next day and the interview was scheduled only for 30 mins with the hiring manager. It was very casual and hiring manager seemed disinterested. At the end she said your profile is great but we have just started interviewing so we will get back to you in a week or two. And after that they ghosted me for a month despite my several follow ups and eventually sent a rejection. I asked for feedback but none was shared. The position that I applied for is still open even after 7 months (It has been on the market for a total of 9 months now). It looks like they never had any intention of hiring and just wasting everyone’s time.

Senior Information Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bond Brand Loyalty (Mississauga, ON) in April 2018.

Interview

Structured and professional. It made me feel comfortable and put me in a position to get the best out of me. Emphasis on fitment was evident. I was explained very well about the role and requirements

Interview Questions

• Focus on fitment was key. How would I fit into the role with my previous experiences   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bond Brand Loyalty (Mississauga, ON) in March 2018.

Interview

the interview process was ok. nothing out of the ordinary. seemed typical and very easy. although not organized, mixture of different people who were not certain about the role in general

Digital Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bond Brand Loyalty (Toronto, ON) in September 2017.

Interview

Totally disrespectful company. Had to review a company and create a digital presentation to make recommendations on how to improve their digital space. Had multiple interviews and reached out for a status update several days after the final interview. No response, instead they reposted the job. IMO they just want free info to service their clients. Would not recommend them as a consultant nor an employer based on how they treat people.

Interview Questions

• Why did I think I was a good fit for the job?   1 Answer

Bond Brand Loyalty Response

Nov. 3, 2017 – People & Values Team

Hi! Thanks for your feedback. It’s unfortunate this is how you feel about the process – positive candidate experience is important to us. We make hiring decisions very carefully to ensure the right people are in the right roles, and sometimes things take a little longer than anticipated. Our goal is to stay in touch with candidates during the process, and we are working on continuously improving our process.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.