Bond Brand Loyalty Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Bond Brand Loyalty

2.7

QA Lead /Sr QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bond Brand Loyalty (Toronto, ON).

Interview

I applied the position for more than 1 month and saw their job ad. had been posted on indeed at least twice. Then finally got their email for IKM online Assessment.
    The IKM Assessment was not designed very well for QA skills. After took the assessment, I don't remember I got any response from this company any more. Then I saw their job ad. kept posting on indeed multiple time. It is weird and not fair just use online assessment to judge IT skills. And no any HR screening before the online assessment.
    They are seeking QA on indeed for a long time. After reviewing the company review from other people, I realized this company laid off existing employees and try to hire new employees with lower cost.

Interview Questions

• You can spend max 90 minutes to finish IKM online Assessment. from IKM it indicate the candidates only need 45 minutes, obviously 45 minutes will not be enough.   Answer Question

Creative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bond Brand Loyalty.

Interview

Interview processes were pretty quick. 3 runs of interviews. Not sure it was because they were in rush in hiring people. In addition, please be careful with the actual agreement.

Technical Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bond Brand Loyalty (Mississauga, ON).

Interview

The whole process was quick and the timing of the interviews was early in the morning which did not interfere with my normal work schedule. The process also included an online skills assessment, which is a little technical and will require on the job experience to answer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bond Brand Loyalty.

Interview

There are 3 stage in the interview process online. First is with the hr representative. Second is with the supervisor. Third is with the whole team. Pretty straight forward and a smooth process.

Manager Interview

Interview

Truly a profoundly bad candidate experience.

Interviewed with 5 different employees within the first 2 weeks of the interview process, confirming my salary expectations twice in the process. After which I was ghosted for several weeks. I had to follow up in order to hear anything back from the team. I was then informed that my salary expectations were too high and that they would only be able to offer $15k less than I had stated.

At this point, despite the salary issue I decided to keep my candidacy for the role. I was then informed that I needed to do another (6th) interview. After completing this interview I was then ghosted for a second time by the team at BBL. I heard nothing from the company for another 18 days until I follow up yet again and was informed by email that they were not moving forward with my application.

I am happy to no longer be "in the interview process" after 2.5 months of wasted time and effort with an organisation that clearly does not care about their candidates/potential future employees.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to negotiate and the ultimate result you came to.   Answer Question

Sep. 17, 2020 – People & Values Team

Thank you for your feedback about your experience interviewing with Bond. Providing a positive candidate experience is extremely important to us. We’re a diversified company and often there are multiple stakeholders that are responsible for making decisions. We want to ensure that we have the right candidate matched with the role and sometimes things take longer than anticipated. We recently implemented a new system that will help us to stay connected with candidates through each stage of their application process. We appreciate your feedback and we will use this to improve our process further.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bond Brand Loyalty.

Interview

Was 3 step process. Took less than 3 weeks. Met with a number of different people in the organization. Met with a Manager, Vp and then my team. They were very casual interviews.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in certain scenarios? Behavioural type questions.   Answer Question

Sep. 17, 2020 – People & Values Team

Thanks for your feedback! We are happy to hear that our recruitment process was smooth and fast for you. Our goal is to make the process simple and scalable to allow us to make decisions faster and address business needs. Thank you for choosing to work at Bond!

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bond Brand Loyalty (Mississauga, ON).

Interview

Applied online, had a phone interview with a recruiter, then an in person interview with two individuals that seem to be in a PMO-esque group, in person interview with the hiring manager, an interview with the hiring manager's manager and lastly two individuals that I would be working with if I was chosen. Overall everyone was very pleasant and I received a written offer rather promptly. I would have accepted the offer had their Talent Acquisition Lead not tried to bully me into signing immediately because she knew I was interviewing for another company at the same time. The offer didn't expire for several days. It was a red flag to me that this wasn't a company I wanted to work and I graciously declined. They asked if I would reconsider for a higher salary and I wasn't interested.

Interview Questions

• Standard project management questions... What experiences do you have with similar projects, how do you manage scope, schedule cost, escalations, etc.   Answer Question

Sep. 17, 2020 – People & Values Team

Thank you for sharing your interview experience at Bond. We’re sorry that our intended experience did not live up to expectations, and felt you were not given enough time to consider the offer. That is certainly not our standard, however due to the nature of our business, we often have deliverables that are time sensitive and at times we try to move through our standard process faster. We appreciate your feedback; we will use this to continue to strengthen our recruitment process.

Email Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bond Brand Loyalty (Toronto, ON) in September 2020.

Interview

I applied online i got a call from HR.Haven't moved to the next round.I got a rejection mail after one month.Phone round discussion all about my job experience and general behavioural questions

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bond Brand Loyalty.

Interview

Went so smoothly. They asked the right questions about my experience with projects and the interviewer was so kind and professional. Hope I can get a job with them again and again,

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bond Brand Loyalty (Mississauga, ON) in November 2019.

Interview

Tiresome, Inexperienced and Amateur way of recuiting. Too many rounds seems unnecessary. 1st round - HR interview over phone, 2nd round - Online test (134 questions), 3rd round - Meet Mgr and Teammates and a technical round with them, 4th round - Assesment (case study on a data set), 5th round - Interview with the VP.

Interview Questions

• What field is the data science grow better in the future ?   Answer Question

Feb. 24, 2020 – Technical Recruitment Specialist

Thank you sharing your experience. We will review the process with the team and make the adjustments.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.