Barmetrix Interview Questions

Updated Apr. 30, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Barmetrix

Barmetrix

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barmetrix (Toronto, ON) in Apr. 2016

Interview

It was very relaxing and comforting, it was not like a typical interview of one on one. They invited a group of 7 candidates to interview at the same time, we were all together in a room, which I was not expecting. They asked us all to create a slideshow presentation on what we could contribute successfully for the company. The first part of the interview was for all of us to introduce ourselves and a bit of information about who we are and what we enjoy. The second part was sort of a "date night, speed interview" process, where we had to answer a series of questions quickly with 3 different interviewers from the company. Everyone that worked there seemed very passionate about their roles and duties within the company and were very inviting and kind.

Interview Questions
  • Are you a master in excel and word doc? What are your top three strengths that you believe would benefit the position? What are your passions in life?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Barmetrix

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barmetrix (Washington, DC) in Jun. 2012

Interview

Met the manager at a bar at 6 am and followed his lead in counting inventory. Ultimately seeing if I was able to quickly learn how to perform the counting process and learn the computer program.

Interview Questions
  • Can you make it to work this early in the morning?
Be the first to find this interview helpful