Bank & Vogue Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bank & Vogue

Lead Generation Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank & Vogue (Ottawa, ON) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a pretty straight forward process, I have an interview with the human resources associate, the sales manager, the sales vice president and one of the founders. All the interviews were really smooth, I felt like home since the first time I visited the headquarters. Also, I highly appreciate the level of confidence towards me sharing details of the operation.

Interview Questions

• Background / Expertise
      Motivations
      Salary Expectations
      References   Answer Question

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bank & Vogue (Ottawa, ON) in December 2018.

Interview

Very rushed, I was tested on an intense Excel test that only Excel experts would know. But they required CPA and didn't care about all my other experience. Their requirements seems a bit contradictory.

Interview Questions

• Will you pursue your CPA? Why do you think you are great for this role? Tell us about your experience in the last positions? Are you familiar if IFRS reporting? When will you be able to start?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.