BNOTIONS Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at BNOTIONS

BNOTIONS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BNOTIONS

Interview

After an initial telephone screening, I was invited to visit their office for a panel interview. The interviewers were friendly and discussed my portfolio and the role. At the end of the conversation, I was given a tour of the office and a take home design test. After reviewing my submission, I received a call from the recruiter to visit the office and was offered a contract. The whole process took less than a month.

Interview Questions
  • How has the visual language in iOS changed between 6 and 7?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BNOTIONS (Toronto, ON) in Aug 2014

Interview

Contacted by their recruiter through email, then a general phone interview. After completing an online code challenge, received a response from recruiter again. Scheduled for on site interview in two weeks. Two technical employees interviewed me with friendly and interactive approach, technical questions for some entry level problems were raised after my self introduction and past experience summary. I was asked to demonstrate the actual coding solution on whiteboard with discussion with the two interviewers along the way. They seem patient and willing to give hint or guidance when you stuck. At the end of the interview, they gave me useful feedback both on technical aspect and career wise. Good experience. Rejected due to lack of experience on mobile.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BNOTIONS (Toronto, ON)

Interview

You apply online and someone from HR would call you and discuss. After that, you go to office and do a 1-2 hour interview. Overall, its pretty straight forward. Questions are based on: - Behavorial question - Arrays, strings, binary trees etc. related questions.

1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BNOTIONS (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Read up on basic data structure: Strings & Arrays - reverse all words in a String. Stacks - minStack. Queue - Circular Queue. Searching/Sorting - Mergesort and BinarySearch are good enough. If you are applying for Mobile/Android Position: - Read up Fragments, Activity and Threading.

BNOTIONS

Application

I interviewed at BNOTIONS

Interview

The process was very casual yet thorough

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed