Aspen Dental Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Aspen Dental Interview Questions

Interviews at Aspen Dental

2.3

Registered Dental Hygienist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lady Lake, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aspen Dental (Lady Lake, FL (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

1st step was a text to set up and confirm a phone interview.
    During the phone interview they asked me if I knew how to place Arrestin and what to look for to determine if a patient has Periodontal Disease.
    2nd step was an in person interview where I met a hygiene manager of some sort, the dentist, and supervisor for the territory. The supervisor for the territory was focused solely on taking money from the poor people in the VERY impoverished area. (Everyone here is borderline destitute)
    3rd step was shadowing a hygienist who “saw” over 10 patients in the time I was there from 9am to 1 pm. They paint the perfect picture of you having control over your schedule and how they’re aware of the bad rep Aspen Dental gets but they aren’t like that. All LIES! They double book your schedule so you’re running between rooms in the middle of treatment to see new patients! They prioritize new patient exams over prophys. It’s all about the dollars! The Hygienists are encouraged to illegally diagnose patients with caries. I’m not losing my license for anyone. Certainly not aspen dental. I didn’t want to believe the bad reviews. I wanted this to go well. Run away! The ethics of aspen dental will make any provider with a conscience lose sleep at night.

Talent Acquisition Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I interviewed at Aspen Dental (New York, NY (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Had a phone screen with a recruiter. She had very poor follow up skills. In fact she even took my availability to schedule second interview and said she was going to get back to me same day. I emailed her the following day to follow up and didn’t get an answer. Very unprofessional.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

30 min with manager. Talked about resume and previous job and responsibilities and why I wanted this job and why I would be a good fit. Interviewer was really nice.

Interview Questions

• Describe previous experience   1 Answer

Patient Service Representative Interview

Interview

Simple but intense process. very knowledgeable manager. On time and positive environment. Young people looking to grow and help you out. they were very honest about what they want and look for. also they try to accomodate if theres any need.

Interview Questions

• WHy you will be a good add to the company   1 Answer

Dental Hygienist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aspen Dental (Lansing, MI (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Had a phone interview first, then met with hygiene manager. Benefits where briefly reviewed, after researching reviews for a hygienist on Glassdoor, I turned down the position. I couldn’t work for a company that values my job so little as to be the only department in the company without a yearly raise.

Interview Questions

• How I’d treatment plan someone with periodontal disease.   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

Interview

Phone interview. F2F with Hiring Manager and Dentist. F2F with Director of Operations. The hiring manager was very friendly, as was the dentist who owned the practice. It was more like a conversation with both. The director of ops was friendly and warm and the questions were standard.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aspen Dental (Syracuse, NY (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview got scheduled through some consultancy within a couple of days after applying for the position through online job portal. Onsite interview with three rounds ( Two technical rounds and one managerial round) . Overall it is smooth process and quick.

Marketing Director, Digital Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aspen Dental (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Phone Screen & in-person interviews with 4 folks. Overall, I was really disappointed with the interview process. I interviewed in person and asked the recruiter they work with for updates several times after my interview and heard nothing. Then a month later he asked for references. I provided these and asked again for updates and heard nothing. It made me feel like they were stringing me along in hopes of finding someone 'better.' I would hope they'd respect their candidate's time a little more and provide feedback/updates on the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• What would be your vision for the Digital Marketing department?   Answer Question

Dental Hygienist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aspen Dental (Manchester, NH (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Interviewed immediately by two reps from HR, the Dentist and OM. We reviewed all of my questions, I met all of the office personnel and everyone was very friendly and professional.

PSR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lees Summit, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aspen Dental (Lees Summit, MO (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Interview was a bit abrupt and felt very rushed, however, it was pointed and an easy process overall. Gentleman interviewing seemed a bit distracted but was patient with my many questions.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about job history and background.   1 Answer
    • How did you deal with a disgruntled patient?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.