Aspen Dental Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Aspen Dental Interview Questions

Interviews at Aspen Dental

2.2

Treatment Coordinator Interview

Interview

So probably the most unprofessional and borderline discriminatory interview I have been in . I felt like I was in a free tooth clinic full of chaos with the rudest assistants and a dentist I am pretty sure graduated yesterday ! Gary Clark asked general questions strength , weakness, etc. When I did express one of my weaknesses was ADHD .. he said he hates people with ADHD. He went on to talk about his friends that had it and how he can’t stand being around them . He cursed several times during the interview and was even making fun of an older applicant that would not be working there !I was just trying to be transparent , letting him know I had my ADHD under control but it’s a weakness , but also a great attention as I multitask like crazy .Another question ?? What would I do if zombies were coming to eat our faces what would I do ? I said run .. he told me I was wrong. I can tell he was hired out of desperation , he is an HR nightmare .
    I was excited for the opportunities and was excited to combine my love of dentistry and sales . This interview left a bad taste in my mouth and hope you catch this problem before you face a law suit . Professionals would never tolerate this !!

Patient Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aspen Dental.

Interview

The process was easy and i like it. I was very comfortable with the time ut took to get everything done.good completely violated . The company was good was good.so happyi got the job.

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Janesville, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aspen Dental (Janesville, WI (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

It was quick, must be on your toes and it was a great place to be able to experience my first dental lab. I was very impressed with the way they handled themselves and I'm excited to hear back to see if they were impressed with me or not.

Registered Dental Hygienist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lady Lake, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aspen Dental (Lady Lake, FL (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

1st step was a text to set up and confirm a phone interview.
    During the phone interview they asked me if I knew how to place Arrestin and what to look for to determine if a patient has Periodontal Disease.
    2nd step was an in person interview where I met a hygiene manager of some sort, the dentist, and supervisor for the territory. The supervisor for the territory was focused solely on taking money from the poor people in the VERY impoverished area. (Everyone here is borderline destitute)
    3rd step was shadowing a hygienist who “saw” over 10 patients in the time I was there from 9am to 1 pm. They paint the perfect picture of you having control over your schedule and how they’re aware of the bad rep Aspen Dental gets but they aren’t like that. All LIES! They double book your schedule so you’re running between rooms in the middle of treatment to see new patients! They prioritize new patient exams over prophys. It’s all about the dollars! The Hygienists are encouraged to illegally diagnose patients with caries. I’m not losing my license for anyone. Certainly not aspen dental. I didn’t want to believe the bad reviews. I wanted this to go well. Run away! The ethics of aspen dental will make any provider with a conscience lose sleep at night.

Associate Dentist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aspen Dental in January 2020.

Interview

Quick and easy interview process. Everyone was very friendly. I managed to find the office I wanted to work for in a month. All the staff were friendly towards me and so was the hiring doctor.

Talent Acquisition Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I interviewed at Aspen Dental (New York, NY (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Had a phone screen with a recruiter. She had very poor follow up skills. In fact she even took my availability to schedule second interview and said she was going to get back to me same day. I emailed her the following day to follow up and didn’t get an answer. Very unprofessional.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

30 min with manager. Talked about resume and previous job and responsibilities and why I wanted this job and why I would be a good fit. Interviewer was really nice.

Interview Questions

• Describe previous experience   1 Answer

Patient Service Representative Interview

Interview

Simple but intense process. very knowledgeable manager. On time and positive environment. Young people looking to grow and help you out. they were very honest about what they want and look for. also they try to accomodate if theres any need.

Interview Questions

• WHy you will be a good add to the company   2 Answers

Dental Hygienist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aspen Dental (Lansing, MI (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Had a phone interview first, then met with hygiene manager. Benefits where briefly reviewed, after researching reviews for a hygienist on Glassdoor, I turned down the position. I couldn’t work for a company that values my job so little as to be the only department in the company without a yearly raise.

Interview Questions

• How I’d treatment plan someone with periodontal disease.   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

Interview

Phone interview. F2F with Hiring Manager and Dentist. F2F with Director of Operations. The hiring manager was very friendly, as was the dentist who owned the practice. It was more like a conversation with both. The director of ops was friendly and warm and the questions were standard.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.