Aspen Dental Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Aspen Dental Interview Questions

Interviews at Aspen Dental

2.2

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aspen Dental in November 2020.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews before being asked to come in for an in person interview. Everything went smoothly and everyone was super friendly and helpful. I was offered a position at my in person interview

Interview Questions

• If me and my current boss were on the same page with tx plans?   1 Answer

Associate Dentist Interview

Interview

It was laid back, allowing me to see the office operations. The Owner doc encouraged me to explore all my options before making any decision which only made me feel better about the amazing team at the office I interviewed with.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself outside of dentistry.   1 Answer

Dental Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aspen Dental.

Interview

I was nervous but it was very easy going and understand....wear scrubs when you go listening carefully and keep eye contact that’s a good impression ...make sure you answer back quickly don’t hesitate

Assistant Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Aspen Dental (Fort Wayne, IN (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Streamlined, quick. I sent you an interview and then job shadowed for 3 hours 2 days later. Excellent office flow and the staff was great and very willing to accommodate me

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aspen Dental (Spartanburg, SC (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

We literally talked about what my plans were as far as a dental career. After that we talked about things like her children, the country, moving from state to state, marriage. Etc.

Dental Hygienist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davenport, IA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aspen Dental (Davenport, IA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Everything with Aspen moved very quickly. Everyone I spoke with was eager and friendly. They offer good benefits! Good salary, great hours! Interested to know more about the profit sharing and how much I will truly make per month off of it.

Interview Questions

• What salary am I expecting? Hours I’m available for work?   1 Answer

Dentist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aspen Dental (Pensacola, FL (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Very helpful and thorough, from recruiter to dentist. It was a streamlined process that didn't feel intimidating yet it was very complete. I was very happy with my experience. Thanks!

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Royal Oak, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aspen Dental (Royal Oak, MI (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

I had a phone interview where we went through my previous experience, why I'd like to work there, and some situational questions. They also asked what my dream job was.

Interview Questions

• Can you talk about a time where you had a problem and you solved that problem?   Answer Question

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Aspen Dental (Peoria, IL (US)).

Interview

After submitting my online resume, I followed up with a phone call to the hiring manager, Kelly. She reviewed the resume while on the phone and asked to come in for an in-person interview. While she was very nice and I felt the interview went well, I did not receive any feedback whatsoever after that. I called the office back a week later and left a message with the receptionist with my name and phone #. She had my email address as well and still nothing. I called back a few days later for the 3rd time and the receptionist stated that all 3 DA positions had been filled. I wish I would have at least received an email letting me know they decided to pursue other applicants so I wouldn't of wasted both mine and their time. Plus it's just common courtesy to let a job candidate know whether or not they got the job.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • Explain a time you dealt with an angry customer/client. What was the scenario and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Dental Assistant Interview

Interview

Job interview was great and in-depth. Great!! Looked forward to hearing more. Will definitely apply to other positions with this company. Thank you for your time and look forward to the opportunities.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking forward to?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.