AlayaCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at AlayaCare

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AlayaCare (Toronto, ON).

Interview

The interview was broken up in stages, a first round screening interview with HR to determine if you had a base set of skills, then an interview with the Director of HR + senior member of the team, and finally a call with the Director of the CS department. Everyone was super friendly and very much upfront about the fact that they are growing super fast and are cramped for space which is why it was difficult to find open areas. The in-person interview was very warm and conversational, culture means a lot to them and they are doing their best to keep the environment fun and supportive. They invest in their people and develop them internally for management roles which is something you don’t see a lot of anymore. There was a bit of time between interviews but I followed up via email and it was sorted out immediately, I think if you are not the type to be proactive about your follow up then this type of job is likely not for you anyways.

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AlayaCare (Toronto, ON) in July 2018.

Interview

I connected with the Director of Growth over a networking app and he put me in touch with the Director of HR through LinkedIn. There was follow up done on my side to ensure that I got an interview, about a week and a bit I would say. The interview entailed a short call from the Talent Acquisition Specialist asking several questions about my passions, past experiences and skill set. This was to determine if I met the basic applicant requirements. The in-person interview took place shortly after that call where the attendees were the Director of HR and the Director of US Operations on the Client Services team. The interviewers were welcoming and warm and the office had a great vibe to it; while waiting I noticed that people were walking with purpose yet very cheery. People seemed to love their jobs; it was refreshing. They were very frank about the needs of the job and clearly outlined the expectations for a new employee within the first 3 months of employment. They also highlighted the importance of their internal culture, the significance of teamwork, and the necessity of being resourceful. This job is not for everybody; it is for determined, passionate individuals who seek to improve themselves daily.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a conflict situation with a colleague. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AlayaCare (Toronto, ON) in June 2019.

Interview

I was emailed by the Alayacare talent acquisition specialist to set a phone interview which took place within a week and was told to expect a response just the next day. It's been almost two weeks now without any feedback despite emailing the specialist and inquiring of interview status.

Interview Questions

• Have you led a team before?
      the answer for this question was well stated in my resume where i specified having led several teams. during the phone call i've stated i've led a team of +50 as my last experience but this feedback was not noted and was asked again!!   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AlayaCare (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2018.

Interview

Interviewer decided to ghost last minute on a scheduled call then proposing a time which has no considering of the time difference that we have here in Sydney.

Replied, followed up and had no response at all. Highly unprofessional imho.

Moreover e-mail/messages exchanged were rude and improperly written, combined with how they handle a missed interview means a no go to me.

Do your own research, I wouldn't recommend interviewing/joining them.

Interview Questions

AlayaCare Response

Apr. 1, 2019 – Director People and Culture

Hi,
    With a time difference of 15 hours we try as much as possible to schedule calls early in the morning or at the end of the day to find a mutually adequate time for a call. Furthermore the use of... More

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AlayaCare (Toronto, ON) in February 2019.

Interview

Very unprofessional. The recruiter was very unresponsive, she approached me on LinkedIn and then two days later she got back to me to see my answers. It took one week to schedule a simple call interview and another week for an in-person interview. At their office for the interview, very dirty and disorganized, the HR could barely find a clean/available room to have a chat with me. in the room, we were disrupted a few times, people were coming and going without even nocking the door or asking for permission. Their salary range very low and different from what they told me over the phone. Overall, very unprofessional people, dirty office with a lot of dust on desks...OMG I can't imagine how people could work in such an environment. I don't recommend this company at all

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Apr. 1, 2019 – Director People and Culture

Hi,
    Thanks for your feedback. We try as much as possible to ensure a good candidate experience (same day reply to message, addressing expectations as early as possible, and having a proper in-person... More

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AlayaCare (Montreal, QC) in August 2019.

Interview

Horrible experience!
    The recruiter, who called for a phone interview, was so unprofessional.
    Very cold attitude, even she did not start with a warm greeting.
    It looks that she only wanted to finish her call! She finished the conversation with "Ok, bye!". She did not even wait for me to say goodbye.
    Horrible experience with her!
    I had a perfect application with them, I think she ruined it. During the call, I was thinking of why she is so weird.
    I suggest you rethink about her duty!

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AlayaCare (Toronto, ON) in January 2019.

Interview

First round was a phone interview with HR in the MTL office, second round was an interview with the Director of HR and a senior team member, the final round was with the Director of Client Success. The interview process was spread out over a few weeks, the HR team is small and they are hiring for a lot of positions so it can take a some time to coordinate schedules. The team is very approachable though, so I reached out to them on next steps and they got back to me very quickly. They focus a bit on previous skills/background but they are looking for people to grow internally so culture fit is huge for them.

Interview Questions

• What was a client success experience where you had to deliver bad new, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AlayaCare (Toronto, ON) in January 2019.

Interview

Had a phone screen with someone in HR, and was invited for an in-person interview the following week. A few days later received a call from HR for a few more questions, overview of benefits, and then they offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a successful or memorable client relationship you've made.   Answer Question

Client Experience Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AlayaCare (Toronto, ON) in October 2018.

Interview

A phone screen, which was conducted in a very unprofessional manner. The recruiter contacted me to set up an interview time, but then wouldn't respond to my emails. Then she called me at a time that was not convenient for me (I hadn't agreed to that time). Finally, after a couple weeks, we did manage to find a time that worked for both and the phone screening was carried out. I was told someone would get back to me within a couple weeks, and that was the last that I heard from them.

Interview Questions

AlayaCare Response

Jan. 7, 2019 – Director People and Culture

Hi,
    We are sorry to read that you had a negative experience following your application for a role with us. We take pride in getting back to candidates in a timely matter but we did not deliver on... More

Vice President Client Success Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AlayaCare (Toronto, ON) in October 2016.

Interview

My process was unique as I live in Israel and contacted Adrian Schauer (CEO) via email, without knowing whether an open position is availble. Following a set of phone interviews with Adrian and his executive team, I was invited for a set of interviews from abroad. The meetings were scheduled in advance and took place during an entire day. I was interviewed by multiple stake holders (Account managers, executives) and was deeply impressed by their professional questions and preparations towards my arrival to Toronto. The questions i was asked during the interviews were intelligent and showed me that the Alayacare team is spectacular and carefully chosen.
    Unfortunately, I did not get the job, however I feel honored and fortunate for meeting Adrian (CEO) and his wonderful team.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my customer success approach and methodology   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.