AlayaCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Client Success Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AlayaCare (Toronto, ON).

Interview

The interview was broken up in stages, a first round screening interview with HR to determine if you had a base set of skills, then an interview with the Director of HR + senior member of the team, and finally a call with the Director of the CS department. Everyone was super friendly and very much upfront about the fact that they are growing super fast and are cramped for space which is why it was difficult to find open areas. The in-person interview was very warm and conversational, culture means a lot to them and they are doing their best to keep the environment fun and supportive. They invest in their people and develop them internally for management roles which is something you don’t see a lot of anymore. There was a bit of time between interviews but I followed up via email and it was sorted out immediately, I think if you are not the type to be proactive about your follow up then this type of job is likely not for you anyways.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AlayaCare (Montreal, QC).

Interview

After applying online I received a call from HR to discuss the position experience, expected salary and such.

3 weeks later I have my first interview with the same HR person and the Manager of the QA department. The interview was very casual and easy going. We discussed in more detail my experience and professional aspirations.

2 weeks after my first interview I have another interview with the QA manager and a Senior Member of the team.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with the Gherking format?   1 Answer

Interview

First, I had a phone interview with HR. She was really nice and professional.
    Then, I had a face to face interview with HR, Director of QA, and the QA Lead
    It was a very pleasing and positive experience for me; it was one of my best interviews ever!

Interview Questions

• What made you apply for QA at AlayaCare?
      What is SDLC?
      I also was given a technical exercise to complete towards the end of the interview (relating to coming up with various test cases)   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Interview

The recruiter sent me an email to set up a phone interview. I was waiting for a call but I didn't get it on time. I got another email with a new time for later and again I didn't receive the call. Finally she called me when I didn't expected. I was asked general questions about my experience. Unfortunately she made an impression as an unprofessional person.

Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AlayaCare (Montreal, QC).

Interview

Interview process was messy and disorganized. I was asked to provide times for a phone interview, and then an appointment was made outside of the times I had given.

Same thing with the scheduling of the in-person interview. I was asked the same question FOUR TIMES by three different people!

After a second interview (which went better than the first), I was told I would get to pick between two job openings. They promised to follow-up with me in the coming days, but never did.

I phoned and emailed them for updates over the next two weeks, only for then to ghost and ignore me. I have never had this happen to me in the hiring process anywhere, and when I realized they were doing it on purpose, I decided I just did not want to work at AlayaCare. I tell my bad experiences to anyone who mentions them.

I have no idea how their rating is 4.9/5, they just didn't seem respectful at all. Very disappointing experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at AlayaCare? (x4)   1 Answer

Communications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AlayaCare in September 2019.

Interview

Poor phone interview with the interviewer only asking one question and not taking into consideration my experience. Entire interview lasted only 5 minutes and was completely informal. I would not recommend working here

Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AlayaCare (Montreal, QC) in August 2019.

Interview

I was supposed to have a call with the HR lady but she ghosted me, i sent her a reminder about an hour before the interview and once again 5 minutes after it was supposed to having started and in both cases she never responded.
    This company does not take its candidates seriously which says a lot about how they treat their employees, i strongly advise avoiding them

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AlayaCare (Montreal, QC) in August 2019.

Interview

Horrible experience!
    The recruiter, who called for a phone interview, was so unprofessional.
    Very cold attitude, even she did not start with a warm greeting.
    It looks that she only wanted to finish her call! She finished the conversation with "Ok, bye!". She did not even wait for me to say goodbye.
    Horrible experience with her!
    I had a perfect application with them, I think she ruined it. During the call, I was thinking of why she is so weird.
    I suggest you rethink about her duty!

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AlayaCare (Toronto, ON) in June 2019.

Interview

I was emailed by the Alayacare talent acquisition specialist to set a phone interview which took place within a week and was told to expect a response just the next day. It's been almost two weeks now without any feedback despite emailing the specialist and inquiring of interview status.

Interview Questions

• Have you led a team before?
      the answer for this question was well stated in my resume where i specified having led several teams. during the phone call i've stated i've led a team of +50 as my last experience but this feedback was not noted and was asked again!!   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at AlayaCare (Toronto, ON) in May 2019.

Interview

Most unprofessional process I have ever experienced and quite frankly thankful that I wasn't hired. They contacted me regarding the role, Interviewed me 5 times and proceeded to keep me on the back burner for 6, yes 6 months without giving me an answer. I was repeatedly brought back in for additional interviews that were essentially no different than the previous. They were dishonest about the base salary, saying it was over 90 when in reality it was only 50k. They eventually auto reject emailed me after 6 months saying they went with someone more experienced. Total waste of time and a great example of startup virtue signalling. Look elsewhere.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.