AlayaCare Client Success Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

AlayaCare Client Success Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at AlayaCare

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AlayaCare (Toronto, ON) in January 2019.

Interview

First round was a phone interview with HR in the MTL office, second round was an interview with the Director of HR and a senior team member, the final round was with the Director of Client Success. The interview process was spread out over a few weeks, the HR team is small and they are hiring for a lot of positions so it can take a some time to coordinate schedules. The team is very approachable though, so I reached out to them on next steps and they got back to me very quickly. They focus a bit on previous skills/background but they are looking for people to grow internally so culture fit is huge for them.

Interview Questions

• What was a client success experience where you had to deliver bad new, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AlayaCare

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AlayaCare (Toronto, ON).

Interview

The interview was broken up in stages, a first round screening interview with HR to determine if you had a base set of skills, then an interview with the Director of HR + senior member of the team, and finally a call with the Director of the CS department. Everyone was super friendly and very much upfront about the fact that they are growing super fast and are cramped for space which is why it was difficult to find open areas. The in-person interview was very warm and conversational, culture means a lot to them and they are doing their best to keep the environment fun and supportive. They invest in their people and develop them internally for management roles which is something you don’t see a lot of anymore. There was a bit of time between interviews but I followed up via email and it was sorted out immediately, I think if you are not the type to be proactive about your follow up then this type of job is likely not for you anyways.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AlayaCare (Toronto, ON) in January 2019.

Interview

Had a phone screen with someone in HR, and was invited for an in-person interview the following week. A few days later received a call from HR for a few more questions, overview of benefits, and then they offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a successful or memorable client relationship you've made.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.