Agility PR Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Agility PR Solutions

3.4

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Agility PR Solutions (Ottawa, ON) in February 2017.

Interview

In person interview with fairly straight forward questions, mainly look to gain insight on past work done in career. Online coding test is administered as well, takes roughly 3 hours to complete so not the shortest of tests.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challenge that you've had to overcome in your career and how did you do it?   Answer Question

BDS Interview

Interview

Good, straightforward, people were relatively friendly. Very focused on sales experience and how well you'l fit with company. You will struggle if you have no sales skills. One interviewer was kinda mean

Client Success Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Agility PR Solutions (Ottawa, ON) in December 2013.

Interview

It was straight forward. I had two people who interviewed me and both were friendly and provided a lot of information on the job. They were on time and kept it very professional.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Agility PR Solutions (Ottawa, ON) in October 2019.

Interview

3 code questions, followed by a 15 minutes phone interview including behavior questions and technical questions, followed by an on-site 1-hour interview including behavior questions and technical questions.

Full Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Agility PR Solutions (Ottawa, ON) in October 2019.

Interview

Applied from LinkedIn and got a link to demonstrate my programming skill online. The questions weren't hard, but have to make the algorithm efficient. HR set up interview later, regardless of the online programming result, after 15 mins of chat, 4 tech questions and some behaviour questions. I consider they check and consider your online test result after this phone interview.

Customer Success Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Agility PR Solutions (Ottawa, ON) in November 2018.

Interview

Brought into a room with a panel of three people. One of which was an entry level employee in a different department (IT). Asking trivial questions. Very ambiguous and totally unrelated. Second interview involved homework that took hours to complete and barely discussed in second interview in front of a new panel of people.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were faced with a problem and how you solved it........   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.