Agility PR Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 12 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Agility PR Solutions

Agility PR Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Agility PR Solutions

Interview

Very fast, quick and simple. Code test -> HR Talk -> Interview with Senior Devs + Hiring Manager. They try to get it done as fast as possible and don't prolong the process unnecessarily

Interview Questions
  • 3 algorithm type questions for code test
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Agility PR Solutions (Austin, TX) in May 2021

Interview

Looking for people with a strong sales background and closer. Hiring process is pretty quick. Expect a few interviews and I would suggest getting to know the other people you are hired on with. While most of your training will be done solo, it will be good to make connections with other people during this time. Plan on 3 weeks of video training on the industry before starting to make calls and being a self-starter.

Interview Questions
  • Talk to me about a time when... Very behavioral based questions to identify how you handled situations and objections in the past

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

227 Comments

Join the conversation on

Agility PR Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Agility PR Solutions

Interview

It was good. Mostly asked behavioural questions. Helpful for next part. Next part was technical round. Coding and data structure related oop related questions. It was basic so found good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agility PR Solutions (Austin, TX) in Mar 2021

Interview

first I got a call from the recruiter and then there was a series of interviews and I got the job offer 2 days after. I had to pass an extensive background check and had reference checks but it was a great experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Agility PR Solutions (Ottawa, ON) in Feb 2020

Interview

Brief Phone interview, in person interview with three people in a comfortable situation. Follow up interview with more detail with Sales, HR and Hiring manager. I found the process professional and I well informed for timelines and what would be next steps. I found this to be a very interesting company from business model to the culture exhibited.

Interview Questions
  • Some skill questions, (describe basic process, etc), large focus on working within a team - how to address communications with proper tone, and problem solving (situational)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Agility PR Solutions (Ottawa, ON) in Oct 2019

Interview

3 code questions, followed by a 15 minutes phone interview including behavior questions and technical questions, followed by an on-site 1-hour interview including behavior questions and technical questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Agility PR Solutions (Ottawa, ON) in Oct 2019

Interview

Applied from LinkedIn and got a link to demonstrate my programming skill online. The questions weren't hard, but have to make the algorithm efficient. HR set up interview later, regardless of the online programming result, after 15 mins of chat, 4 tech questions and some behaviour questions. I consider they check and consider your online test result after this phone interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Agility PR Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Agility PR Solutions

Interview

Good, straightforward, people were relatively friendly. Very focused on sales experience and how well you'l fit with company. You will struggle if you have no sales skills. One interviewer was kinda mean

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Agility PR Solutions (Ottawa, ON) in Nov 2018

Interview

Brought into a room with a panel of three people. One of which was an entry level employee in a different department (IT). Asking trivial questions. Very ambiguous and totally unrelated. Second interview involved homework that took hours to complete and barely discussed in second interview in front of a new panel of people.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you were faced with a problem and how you solved it........
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Agility PR Solutions (London, England) in Aug 2018

Interview

Phone interview with Recruiter Phone interview with team head F2F Interview with MD, team manager and Director of Support Call with Sales Director Fairly straight forward conversations around background, abilties and industry knowledge. Salary was discussed via recruitment agency

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews