Agility PR Solutions Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 18 of over 18 interviews

Recruitment Agency8%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Agility PR Solutions

Agility PR Solutions

Application

The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Agility PR Solutions

Interview

Too many rounds and then after the last round they say that the role is closed. Please choose candidates wisely and then put them through the interviews. Total of four rounds and then got to know that position is already filled

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, why sales, why agility pr
    Answer Question

Agility PR Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Agility PR Solutions

Interview

Two rounds of interviews after a phone screen. Both were held on the same day. General behavioural questions, nothing too difficult. Just to get to know you as a candidate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

70 Comments

Tech

455.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Agility PR Solutions~919032
Join the conversation on

Agility PR Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Agility PR Solutions

Interview

Process was seamless, I have 3 calls. The first one was with the recruiter, the second one was with the sales manager and account manager and the last one with The Sales manager to pretty much confirm that I had the position. The hiring process was professional and a good experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agility PR Solutions (London, England) in Jan. 2022

Interview

The process was not hard. The first step is a phone interview with HR (30 minutes), second is with an Account Director, Account Manager and HR (one hour). The process is quick.

Interview Questions
  • HR asks you to tell about your background and makes sure you meet all the qualifications. The second interview is via Zoom. They ask a lot of behavioural and situational questions.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Agility PR Solutions (Austin, TX) in Oct. 2021

Interview

I had 2 interviews with this company via phone and zoom and shadowed the Austin office. The office was great, and I had a positive experience with everyone I talked to.

Interview Questions
  • What made you interested in Agility?

Agility PR Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Agility PR Solutions

Interview

Very fast, quick and simple. Code test -> HR Talk -> Interview with Senior Devs + Hiring Manager. They try to get it done as fast as possible and don't prolong the process unnecessarily

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Agility PR Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Agility PR Solutions

Interview

It was good. Mostly asked behavioural questions. Helpful for next part. Next part was technical round. Coding and data structure related oop related questions. It was basic so found good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Agility PR Solutions (Austin, TX) in May 2021

Interview

Looking for people with a strong sales background and closer. Hiring process is pretty quick. Expect a few interviews and I would suggest getting to know the other people you are hired on with. While most of your training will be done solo, it will be good to make connections with other people during this time. Plan on 3 weeks of video training on the industry before starting to make calls and being a self-starter.

Interview Questions
  • Talk to me about a time when... Very behavioral based questions to identify how you handled situations and objections in the past
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Agility PR Solutions (Ottawa, ON) in Mar. 2021

Interview

This company puts you through a 4/5 interview process from the first call to 3 rounds of interviews with HR, the team and executives and even making a formal presentation and then doesn't have the decency to hire you and tell you it was a close call. I normally do not get salty after being passed over for a job but it's 2022, you'll think hiring processes will get more human and sensitive to people's times.

Interview Questions
  • Same old general behavioural questions - "tell me about a time when ..."
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agility PR Solutions (Austin, TX) in Mar. 2021

Interview

first I got a call from the recruiter and then there was a series of interviews and I got the job offer 2 days after. I had to pass an extensive background check and had reference checks but it was a great experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Interviews