- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - Los Angeles, CA, United States Area
- - Hawthorne, CA
- - New Mexico
- - Albuquerque, NM, United States Area
- - Albuquerque, NM
- - Texas
- - Austin, TX, United States Area
- - Austin, TX
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA, United States Area
- - Atlanta, GA
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - London, United Kingdom Area
- - London, England
- Canada - All Cities
- - Ontario
- - Ottawa, ON Area
- - Ottawa, ON
- - Toronto, ON Area
- - Toronto, ON
- Philippines - All Cities
- - Manila
- - Manila, Philippines Area
- - Manila, Manila
Found 85 of over 88 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Oct. 20, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Coming into Agility was quite the change for me, having worked previously at large multinational organizations much larger in size - a change I honestly was pretty uncertain about. About to complete 2 years now, it's been a solid experience in being able to deliver key strategic and tactical outcomes linked to the growth of the organization. And what's supported me strongly in being successful in my role are decisive leadership actions, a great collaborative work environment (especially in a remote work setting), room to make mistakes and learn from them and being consistently recognized for my contributions. I've experienced firsthand Agility putting a high focus on developing, nurturing and promoting top talent. I was recognized for my performance with a promotion within my first year at Agility. The nimble size and fast paced environment of the organization have helped me achieve my KPIs faster. What's helped as well is the leadership team has been extremely accessible at all times.
Agility has been heavily investing in its growth over the last 2 years - with the goal of becoming a dominant player in its space. This has led to growth of existing teams, new teams being built, strategic leadership changes and a lot of key business decisions being executed in a short time. This change can often feel a bit overwhelming - but it's really not something out of character for a growth phase organization. Having the ability to adapt and pivot along with these changes would be a key attribute one needs to have here - something I'm honestly still working on for myself.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Oct. 21, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Used to be decent, not so much anymore
Leadership and culture? All time low. First the axe the leaders and then axe 20 reps within a blink of an eye. Even if you were “doing good” and praised by your manager, you’re not safe. Pay was always underwhelming but at least you had the team and peers supporting you. Not anymore. Imagine the employee morale after all this. Insane.Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct. 19, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Good sales tech stack - Flexible work from home policy - good place to experiment and gain experience but don't expect much
Rumors are true, no one meets quota here. I mean no one. Pay is way below average and they don't seem financially stable No strong support system or accountability upwards. Leadership is top down and does not care for your opinion. Don't see people valued or cared for, no one seems happy.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Oct. 26, 2022 - BDRRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1.. Great start start-up energy 2. Always looking to evolve and change with the time 3.
1. HEAVILY lacks in the diversity sector. Their only diversity department was the BDR Toronto team and they are longer a department 2. Underpaid their workers 3. Always changing corporate structure, NO sense of job security 4.Unrealistic workloadContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep. 11, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Flexible to work at home or in shared office space - Transparent culture - leadership regularly updates the company on recent performance, plans for growth, etc. - Relatively flat hierarchy - I always feel free to voice any comments or concerns, or ask any questions about my team's direction.
I can't really think of any myself. It's an excellent place to work. More in-person interaction would help such as social events or team gatherings. These were common pre-covid but have become less common since.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Aug. 17, 2022 - Account ExecutiveRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Excellent onboarding & training. Good benefits from day 1. Flexible hours & remote work. Good stack (Salesloft, SFDC, Seamless). You will probably end up making new friends. You will learn a lot and work on your skillset.
This ended up being a toxic job primarily due to senior sales leadership. Management is exclusively top down and you will be aggressively micromanaged from day 1. They really do not trust their employees nor are you valued. Almost everyone I talked to was drained, unhappy and stressed out. The TURNOVER is very high, every single month someone or 3 drops off due to quitting or being let go. What's hilarious is that they instantly rehire everyone they lose without addressing any root causes. Almost all of the new business is a direct result of marketing/BDR leads and not your own prospecting. Sales leadership controls all of the leads and if they do not like you, or some other arbitrary reason, they will cut you off without a warning or even an explanation. You're pretty much a glorified BDR. If you’re coming here for the $$$ DO NOT, the pay is below average. This is a job where you get to learn and experiment. The rumours are true, NO ONE makes quota here. Not even the top AE's. There are simply way too many AE’s all competing for the same accounts. The MOST you will make is $70ish which is way below the $130k OTE they promise everyone. If you're a Canadian employee, they will ask you to work during Canadian holiday’s.Continue reading
Thank you for your time in sharing your feedback with us. We are sorry to hear about your experience and the fact that we have missed the mark on supporting you in being and feeling your best every day at Agility – which remains our focus for every single colleague. Our sales team has been growing exponentially recently to help drive our growth ambitions. This demands a lot from our sales leaders every day in ensuring all sales colleagues on the team have the right training, tools, direction, and support to succeed. This focus has led us to build a strong culture of ongoing training & learning, a strong sales tech stack, a flat organization structure that enables better collaboration, enhanced commission structures and KPI-defined career progression frameworks. And we have been seeing encouraging results of these actions through our top Account Executives making the most of this, demonstrating performance and being recognized through promotions and pay increments. However, we realize we may not have been as successful in delivering the same strong support to you – and we intend to correct that immediately. Since you are one of our existing colleagues, we encourage you to reach out to your sales manager, our VP Sales or HR to have a more detailed discussion – which will enable us to support you through specific actions. We are keen to help you succeed and drive a positive enabling culture as an organization. Thanks again for helping us do so through your feedback!
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul. 20, 2022 - Account ExecutiveRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Solid opportunity to get into the SaaS world, learn and grow - Good work/life balance - Opportunities for advancement & promotion based on performance - Great simple product that does what it's supposed to and is pretty easy to fill in clients' gaps/pains with competitor vendors - Extensive training (overwhelming at first) but all comes together with team/manager support/exercises and mock activities - Collaborative team culture
- Some growing pains as the sales team exploded in growth the past year or two from the company's success - Inbound leads and some CRM processes feel like they could be better optimized
Thank you for your time in sharing your feedback with us. It is indeed great to hear from a colleague experiencing the positive impact of what reflects the best of us – an enabling & respectful work environment, an experienced sales leadership, a strong culture of ongoing learning and collaboration, focus on health and well-being and recognizing performance through competitive pay, commission structures and well-defined career progression opportunities. We have been growing exponentially in the recent years and the focus has been on ensuring we help our colleagues be their best every day and feel positively engaged working at Agility. It’s been a challenging period for sure and we are very much learning every day how to even better ourselves. Your feedback goes a long way in helping us do that. Thanks again!
- Former Employee★★★★★Jul. 19, 2022 - Account Executive in Ottawa, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great atmosphere Competitive compensation package
Not too much room for advancement
Thank you for your time in sharing your feedback with us. It is great to hear from a former colleague on us having delivered a positive experience as an organization. We continue to grow at pace and maintain a strong focus on driving an enabling work culture that helps our colleagues feel positively engaged and be at their best every day. This reflects in our strong training and ongoing learning culture, competitive compensation and benefits packages, KPI-defined career progression opportunities and focus on employee health and well-being. We continue to look for room to improve ourselves on an ongoing basis – your feedback helps us do just that. Thanks again!
- Current Employee★★★★★Jul. 13, 2022 - Account Executive in Toronto, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
*Great management team! *Great Product *Great Coworkers
*No cons that I can think of
Thank you for your time in sharing your feedback with us. It great to hear of your experience as an existing colleague feeling well supported by our experienced leadership team, feeling engaged working on a highly competitive solution suite, and working with some of the best talent as colleagues who continuously support each other to be their best every day. As we continue to grow as an organization, it is especially important for us to hear directly from our colleagues on their experience working at Agility and how can we support them better. Your feedback helps us do just that. Thanks again!
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★May 25, 2022 - Enterprise Account Manager in Ottawa, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great benefits, President's Club, bonuses along with a good base salary and scaled commissioned rates.
Large sales team spread out throughout Canada / US / UK.
Thank you for your time in sharing your feedback with us. It is certainly great to hear from one of our own colleagues on what we are doing right and where can we further improve. As we continue to grow our focus remains on helping every colleague be at their best every day – feeling equipped with the right training, tools, and leadership support, recognized financially and through structured career growth opportunities and respected & heard through an open and enabling work environment. We have certainly come a long way in the last 2 years alone – a period where we have seen exponential growth. And we certainly have a lot more to work and improve upon. Your feedback helps us in doing this effectively. We encourage you to keep sharing the same internally as that benefits us a lot. Thanks again!
Agility PR Solutions Reviews FAQs
Agility PR Solutions has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 88 reviews left anonymously by employees. 53% of employees would recommend working at Agility PR Solutions to a friend and 50% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -20% over the last 12 months.
53% of Agility PR Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Agility PR Solutions 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.