Aflac Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,596 of over 1.6k interviews

1.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aflac

Aflac

Application

I interviewed at Aflac

Interview

first was resume screening and I received the call for inviting me to an information session within a week. The information session will give you some sense of how the company works and how the program will be. then two rounds of interview. the whole process was pretty fast.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself .
    Answer Question

Aflac

Application

I interviewed at Aflac

Interview

The hiring process is a multi step process. First, you attend an hour long presentation. Then if you are invited to continue you receive a video link to watch, and then you have to answer 3 questions.

Interview Questions
  • If only one person would get hired, why should we pick you over anyone else?

Aflac

Application

I interviewed at Aflac

Interview

After applying to this position, you should receive a link and email that has you select a time to join a webinar info session. It is helpful and very long and thorough.

Interview Questions
  • What is an example of a time when you had to use problem-solving?

Aflac

Application

I interviewed at Aflac

Interview

Extremely straightforward and to the point. They were persistent getting the interview because I never applied. I decided it was not the role for me but they have great communication.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aflac

Application

I interviewed at Aflac

Interview

I applied online. I was then contacted for a while gone interview. With a successful phone interview, I then was asked for an in person interview. After that interview, there was a day or two decision period and then I was called and peppered the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aflac

Application

I interviewed at Aflac

Interview

Very professional, began with a phone call and full explanation of why the call took place and why they saw it would be a good fit for the position/firm. 2nd interview was in person, and likewise was well plan, explained, and executed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aflac

Application

I interviewed at Aflac

Interview

Was given a call to come in for a group interview. Essentially we sat around a table and were given a presentation about Aflac, how and when we would progress in the company and it ended up feeling more like a pyramid scheme than a job.

Interview Questions
  • We were pretty much asked "do you think this is something you would be able to handle?" and if the answer was "yes" we were told we'd be sent into training.

Aflac

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aflac

Interview

Be yourself. Sell your positive attitude and willingness to work! If you don’t enjoy your interview (to some extent), you probably wouldn’t like the job and the people you will be working with.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tupelo, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Tupelo, MS) in Jul 2021

Interview

The interview process was quick and simple. The interviewer was very clear and helpful. All questions were answered honestly and fully. During the interview you’re provided everything about Aflac. From the beginning of the company, all the way to what is actively taking place in Aflac right now is covered in the interview.

Interview Questions
  • What are you goals for selling insurance?

Aflac

Application

I interviewed at Aflac

Interview

A few phone calls and a screening process, everything was professional bu not nerve wracking. More companies should do the same. Over all a good experience for the future. You know

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,596 Interviews