Accenture Data Analytics - Graduate Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Accenture Data Analytics - Graduate Program Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

1 Interview Review

Data Analytics - Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview took place in three stages - (1) Online application followed by aptitude test (2) Onsite interview which was split into two parts, a group interview and a face-to-face competency based interview and (3) A final stage face-to-face interview with data analytics manager.

The whole process took about 3 months - October (application) to final stage interview (December) - then I was notified (by email) mid January that I didn't get the position.

The online application and aptitude test was straight forward, its difficult to prepare for it. The second stage group project involved being split into groups of 4 or 5 people and we were given a group task. The two groups competed against each other to see who could implement a company merger in the most reasonable and affordable way possible. We were given hints in the form of information cards which provided us an idea of strategies we could use and the cost of these strategies. I felt scored bad in this round so I had to do well in the face-to-face competency based interview to go through. This interview took place 30 minuets after the group project. The competency based interview was fine. "Describe a time when you felt under pressure with an approaching deadline". "Describe a difficult project you worked on" "Describe a time you had to help out a coworker". (Just look up example competency based interview questions to prepare for this)

The final stage interview could have went better for me (Since I didn't get the job). It was basically the same questions as the second round except the focused a little more on data analytics skills such as Predictive analytics, data analysis techniques, coding languages I used in the past (if any). They didn't go into to much detail about these though. It was a pleasant experience overall and it was definitely fair. I just didn't perform well during the final stage. They also asked me about types of case studies that Accenture did in the past so revise a few!

HR phoned after the refusal to explain why I didn't get the position.

Interview Questions

• Can you give an example of how predictive analytics can be used in industry? Any type of industry   1 Answer
  • What R or python libraries have you used in the past?   1 Answer
  • What statistical methods have you implemented in previous projects?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.