Accenture Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Accenture Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.6

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Aptitude exam, technical interview where they ask about your previous experience and general coding questions round followed by Hr round they ask few HR related questions like why this job, how are you different from others

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Brussels (Belgium)) in September 2015.

Interview

Entretien classique au téléphone, suivit d'un entretien technique "en vrai". Le processus a pris plus de 4 mois, afin de ne pas devoir me payer en me laissant sur le bench ils ont préféré me faire patienter pour rien, sans répondre à mes mails la plus part du temps. J'ai été heureux de décliner leur offre...

Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accenture in April 2020.

Interview

It was back in 2005. Well organized and managed.I have to go through so many rounds of interview. There was a technical round, aptitude test, group discussion and HR interview

Interview Questions

• Didnt remember. It is been so many years. I have to go through so many rounds of interview.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was JAM in the first round along with some technical questions. It was all easy. Then for the 2nd round it was HR related. They wanted to hire as many entry levels as they can.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in November 2019.

Interview

2 Behavior Interview and 1 Case Interview was the requirement for me. No technical interview that I have had to take. I did it online so the first two were simply just phone calls and the third was a interview through HireVue.

Interview Questions

• First interview was fairly general questions, along the lines of describe a time where...etc.
      Second interview was more related to the resume.
      Case interview was standard.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

First round is aptitude round it consist of logical reasoning, quantitative, and verbal questions. And next round is technical and hr round, in this round they asked about our project and some technical questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2019.

Interview

One hour long interview with a very boring interviewer. Even though it was scheduled for an hour, it lasted about 45 min. The interviewer didn't seem too excited about working for Accenture when I asked him questions about his job. He asked basic behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time working with a difficult team member. `   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in September 2019.

Interview

They went to my campus. Got two phone interviews, mostly behavioral. After performing really good on the interviews the recruiter sent me an email that they wouldn't move forward with me because although having a lot of experience and performing well in the interviews, I didn't met the minimum GPA requirement.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral questions, talk me about yourself, your experiences, etc.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Austin, TX (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

I interviewed on campus with Accenture for a first round interview. The interview process was pretty straightforward. They asked me a series of behavioral questions for the first 30 minutes or so and than gave me time to ask them questions for another 15. The behavioral part was standard, and than the asking questions part covered all the things I wanted to ask and than we just chatted.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to leverage your electrical and computer engineering degree outside of academics.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

Interview

I applied online through my university's career center portal and I also applied online on their website. The next day, I got an email indicating that I was selected for an interview. The first round interview was all behavioral, no technical questions. Asked me standard behavioral questions and questions about my resume. I was told the second round was a case interview, although I did not get selected for the second round.

Interview Questions

• What percentage of your brain is social and what percentage is technical?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.