ATB Financial Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 176 of over 176 interviews

In Person11%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

ATB Financial

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ATB Financial

Interview

There were two directors interviewed me in the interviewing. They asked me over twenty behavioural questions. For example, how do you handle stress, how do you work under pressure, what is your strength, what is your daily routine. The overall process is good.

Interview Questions
  • how do you work under pressure
    Answer Question

ATB Financial

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ATB Financial

Interview

This was the most depressing interview process I've ever had. I did a one way video interview, week later I did a zoom interview with the hiring. The interviewer was cold, talks too fast and too much with no opportunity to make a conversation. I emailed her to confirm the interview time and no response, I emailed her after the interview a thank you email again no response. I received an AUTOMATED rejection email... I emailed her for feedback and again no response. I was upset I didn't get an offer but at the same time I do not wish to work with someone with such a cold non-friendly attitude.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ATB Financial

Application

I interviewed at ATB Financial

Interview

Cold one way digital interview, followed up 6 weeks later with impromptu video interview with only one hiring manager. Communication during hiring process was l most non existent. Felt left in the dark and strung along.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ATB Financial

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ATB Financial

Interview

Video interview with pre-recorded questions. You sit in front of the computer and record yourself answering the questions through their virtual platform. There were typical interview questions like behaviour type questions. There were some weird ones that I don't usually see in interviews. They did ask questions about your hobbies and extracurriculars, not job-related.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ATB Financial (Calgary, AB)

Interview

First interview was virtual. The program would display a question and you would have a brief period to record your answer. You could re-record up to 3 times. I sent a thank you email to a real person, but did not hear anything back after that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ATB Financial

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ATB Financial in Mar 2021

Interview

The process was really interesting as compared to other interviews. The interviewers were kind and open and asked some challenging questions that i did not expect but had fun answering.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ATB Financial (Edmonton, AB) in Mar 2021

Interview

For Accounting or Finance Summer position. Overall good experience in interviewing. I really wanted the role, and the people seemed nice. Very interesting interview experience where it was more casual so i didn't stress out as much. Good company by the looks of it.

Interview Questions
  • If they switched driving on the right side to left in Canada tomorrow, what would happen, and what would you do? What did you do this summer? What experience do you have in this role? What amazes you about auditing (this was internal controls position)? Why did you choose accounting? Tell us about ATB? What is ATB's culture? Nice interviewing experience and great people, but didn't get it. :(

ATB Financial

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ATB Financial

Interview

Very professional. Both rounds were very thorough but made you feel like the interviewers cared about not only the qualifications, but the person as well. This is a company that I would work for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ATB Financial

Application

I interviewed at ATB Financial

Interview

I had the first round of online screening with them. It was an automated process, with all the questions recorded with real people. There was a timer for each question. The whole process lasted about one hour. It was a little bit awkward experience if you were not used to talking to a camera by youself.

Interview Questions
  • Standard behaviour questions like the difficulties in teamwork in your past experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ATB Financial (Calgary, AB)

Interview

I was mailed 2 case study tasks and was given 1 hour to complete and reply to the e-mail. Next step was a phone HR screening. After that, I was called for an on-campus technical interview.

Interview Questions
  • General questions around designing machine learning models, case study and how to solve a given problem, how to identify data sources for model training, etc.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 176 Interviews