ATB Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

ATB Financial Interview Questions

Interviews at ATB Financial

2.9

Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at ATB Financial (New York, NY (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I reached out to an HR contact regarding a job posting that was no longer available online but that I was still interested in. I received a reply a week later, forwarded my resume, and received another email from the hiring manager the same day. Had a great phone interview a day later, an in person interview two days later and received a job offer two days after that! All in all a wonderful experience.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

It was an online web based interview. The email was sent with 4 days to complete and submit. The questions were recorded and there was options to retake the video.

Interview Questions

• Questions about work process, knowledge about the company, and salary expectations   Answer Question

Service Advice Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ATB Financial (Calgary, AB) in April 2020.

Interview

First group screening was conducted where 7-8 candidates were present. This was done through a video to screen out candidates. Then a hirevue video interview was conducted where one has to record a video answering questions popping on the screen.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work at ATB?   1 Answer
    • How this position aligns with your skills and abilities?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you went way above your job roles for a customer?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

Kind of long, multiple rounds of interviews and they continue to figure out who you are from a qualitative perspective. Be able to answer yourself and your work experience, being able to fully explain in detail about yourself and these positions.

CSR Interview

Interview

There was Phone call, group interview, success notification background check and collection of offer letter, onboarding. It was an easy experience, quite challenging but felt easy with the calm interviewerd

Interview Questions

• Can we meet you previous experience relating to the new job, strengths weaknesses   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ATB Financial (Calgary, AB) in November 2019.

Interview

The first interview is a video interview. Questions asked during the video interview pertain to both situational and personal questions. The second is in person, with three stages. Roleplay, speed interview, and a group interview with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, something that isn't on your resume   Answer Question

Loan Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at ATB Financial (Calgary, AB) in September 2019.

Interview

I was sent the virtual interview to complete which is a very bizarre process, I didn’t hear anything for a months and then got a call that I made it to the final few but that the job had been pulled for budget reasons. I was then contacted a month later to ask if I was still interested as there was movement in the department and I said yes, then I was told I would hear from them in the next few days and I didn’t, so I called them and was told they would know more in the coming days and I never heard from them again... very unprofessional

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ATB Financial.

Interview

Basic Interview, interviewers were friendly and eased into the interview process with small talk. Interview lasted around 30 minutes. Overall good and helpful interview experience. I would interview with ATB again.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairview, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ATB Financial (Fairview, AB) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview was completed with two individuals who read about 10 questions off of a paper. One asked the questions and the other wrote down notes about my responses.

Interview Questions

• Explain a circumstance where you had to deal with an upset client and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Credit Card Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ATB Financial.

Interview

Got a call from HR lady out-of-the-blue after applying a few weeks earlier. Had a great 40-45 minute discussion about my background, the bank, financial services, strategy, etc...

Really really positive. She said she would discuss internally, and next steps were to have a discussion with other members of the team, face-to-face, etc... Promised she was going to come back within 4 days.

Sent thank-you email. No response. Followed up again after 4 days. No response. Sent one more message after 7 days...nothing.

TERRIBLE! They say they 'care about employees' and all of that. Horrible handling of employees. HR staff should be held accountable.

Even if they did make an offer, would refuse....terrible way of treating employees.

Even if they didn't want to proceed....ok....fine......but have the common business courtesy to say so! Stop hiding / ignoring!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.