Working Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Found 284 reviews

3.5
Working Solutions CEO Kim Houlne
Kim Houlne
Pros
  • "Extremely happy to come across a true work from home opportunity(in 127 reviews)

• "I have worked for a lot of WAH organizations but have never felt as valued as I do by WSOL(in 36 reviews)

Cons
  • "I have no Cons for this company(in 36 reviews)

• "When you hire, you should make sure we have more hours available when they start, so we're not all fighting for the times we need(in 22 reviews)

"Best WAH job ever!!"

Current Employee - Customer Service and Sales Representative in Miami, FL

I have been working at Working Solutions full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Great pay, flexible scheduling, awesome resources and management. With Working Solutions, flexible schedule means flexible. If you need to take time off work you can and management is always willing to listen and work with you on any issue you might encounter. The pay is pretty good and you always get paid as well. It was a blessing to get accepted and I hope to work with them for a long time. I'm extremely satisfied...

Cons

I've been here for over 4 years and haven't seen any cons at all.

Working Solutions2019-05-08

May 14, 2019CMO

Thank you so much for your wonderful and very appreciated review! We hope you want to stay with us for a long time.

2. "Working Solutions is a Godsend!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Specialist in McMinnville, OR

I have been working at Working Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Wonderfully supportive company!! Working from home is a HUGE plus for me, and this company is great for that!! Plenty of room for advancement and a variety of clients means there is something for everyone! I LOVE my job at Working Solutions!

Cons

Not a one for me!!

Advice to Management

Keep up the GREAT work!!!

Working Solutions2019-05-13

May 14, 2019CMO

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We certainly appreciate it and you!

"Financial Freedom from Home"

Current Employee - Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative in Bledsoe, KY

I have been working at Working Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Your work environment is your home, giving opportunity to multitask, be a mother, and provide home income.

Cons

At this moment there arnt any that comes to mind.

Advice to Management

This particular work at home job appears to be a treasure and blessing; For those such as myself who live in an extremely rural area with children with the need and want to provide financially for my family. I have only signed in therefore I haven't worked thru this company as if yet, discussed the required job to perform along with salary. I'm a master Cosmetologist/stylist with 3 yrs of College toward a BA in Arts...

Working Solutions2019-04-19

April 22, 2019CMO

Thank you so much for your kind words and your review. We are so appreciative of our agents and the support they provide our clients. Thank you!

4. "Great job - if you don't have a personal life"

Current Employee - Virtual Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Working Solutions part-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Working from home. This is a legitimate work from home opportunity for working as an independent contractor (no taxes withheld, no benefits).

Cons

Ongoing technical problems coupled with constant pressure to maintain quality and schedule adherence. Dealing daily with audio static, echo, system lag and login failures, despite investing in the right equipment. It can be difficult to get daytime, weekday shifts (everyone jumps on the schedule at the same time when it's released weekly). The 20 hour/week minimum is only your 'available' time taking live calls....

Advice to Management

Get better technical support.

Working Solutions2019-05-06

May 14, 2019CMO

I hope you have reached out to our technical team with the issues you are raising. That is certainly not the norm.

"HIGHWAY ROBBERY"

Current Employee - Product Support Specialist in Houston, TX

I have been working at Working Solutions full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

SOME of the staff act like they really care about you other than that they DGAF!

Cons

No set pay date and when you do get paid your check will be short and if you dispute it...o well...they don't care and still aren't going to pay you. The only answers to questions you get are scripted and if you don't like it o well. 80% of the management team has a IDGAF attitude and it shows in their emails and posts.

Advice to Management

Get a new team...

Working Solutions2019-04-14

May 14, 2019CMO

I'm really sorry you feel this way. Any issue with your payment you can email accountspayable@workingsol.com.

"A very compassionate company"

Current Employee - Senior Human Resources Coordinator

I have been working at Working Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

The management is compassionate, understanding and they are willing and actively trying to improve the customer experience, their independent contractors experience as well as the overall success of everyone

Cons

I cannot think of any cons for this company.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing please don't change your hiring procedures. It is working

Working Solutions2019-02-15

February 18, 2019CMO

Thank you so much for your feedback and positive review. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know that things are working well!

"Become a Team Player"

Current Employee - Agent in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Working Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working Solutions allows their agents to schedule a minimum of 20 hrs around their busy and hectic schedules. I work for a great group of individuals and they are always there to assist in making sure that each and everyone of us are successful. Come and join our team! Let Working Solutions change your lives, it has MINE!

Cons

The only con would be: You not joining our family and working with a wonderful staff of Supervisors that really care and will jump right in the trenches with you.

Working Solutions2019-01-30

January 31, 2019CMO

WOW, thank you so much for your positive and heartfelt review. It truly makes us feel so good. We really do appreciate our agents for working with us and supporting our client's customers. Thank you for your kind comments!

"Helpful management/Low pay"

Current Employee - Senior Resource Agent

I have been working at Working Solutions part-time for more than a year

Pros

You can make your own schedule.

Cons

It is fairly difficult to be one of the first to get the hours you really want at schedule drop time, and if you do not hit your hours/numbers they require, you are penalized by having to be one of the last to get to schedule hours, and you lose any incentive pay for the entire next month.

Advice to Management

Consider paying something for off-the-clock work such as virtual education, reviewing feedback time, etc.

Working Solutions2019-03-15

May 14, 2019CMO

Thank you for your feedback and review. We are constantly working with our clients to see how we can better compensate our agent contractors. We also have been working on improving the scheduling process...we know it is challenging

"Great Place To Work"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Southbury, CT

I have been working at Working Solutions part-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Very upbeat company with the best technology, training, and resources. Someone is always there for you. Even though it's virtual, you'll never feel alone. The training is phenomenal, and there are Lots of opportunities to grow. They really do care about their contractors and do all that they can to help you be successful. Last but not least - my paycheck has always been on time!

Cons

None, except perhaps more projects to choose from when you need additional hours, or 24/7 choices, etc.

Working Solutions2019-01-16

January 16, 2019CMO

Thank you so much for your kind words and review. We appreciate you and what you do for our clients and their customers.

"Wonderful job"

I have been working at Working Solutions part-time

Pros

I am working @ working solution for about three years. I am blessed to work with such a wonderful company. Have flexible hours Excellent management and wonderful virtual office mates.

Cons

In busy season it is hard to get the hours.

Advice to Management

Give seniority to vets first when scheduling

Working Solutions2019-02-05

February 5, 2019CMO

Thank you so much for your kind words and review. We appreciate what you do for Working Solutions and our client's customers.

Found 284 reviews