Working Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Found 287 reviews

3.7
Working Solutions CEO Kim Houlne
Kim Houlne
Pros
  • "Extremely happy to come across a true work from home opportunity(in 127 reviews)

• "I have worked for a lot of WAH organizations but have never felt as valued as I do by WSOL(in 37 reviews)

Cons
  • "I have no Cons for this company(in 36 reviews)

• "When you hire, you should make sure we have more hours available when they start, so we're not all fighting for the times we need(in 22 reviews)

"Work and Life Balance"

I have been working at Working Solutions part-time

Pros

This company provides great work life balance. Great for men and women who have children and enjoy spending time with family.

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say. You work for yourself so you have a lot of flexibility.

Working Solutions2019-06-06

June 19, 2019CMO

Great! Appreciate you leaving us a review and feedback.

"Pretty Awesome!!"

Current Employee - Customer Service

I have been working at Working Solutions part-time for less than a year

Pros

I had just started with the company a few months ago, but I had to leave my project I was on due to my father getting very sick and I had to go out of state to get him and bring him to live with me. I emailed my program assistant and let her know my situation and had my contract cancelled. For the project I was on I saw another opportunity come up for it in May so I sent an email to my Program consultant to see if I could...

Cons

At this time I don't see any

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!! Caring company

Working Solutions2019-06-01

June 6, 2019CMO

Thank you for your feedback. We know that people take these agent positions because they need flexibility. Glad we could help out in your situation.

"Great Company"

I have been working at Working Solutions part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

They offer a lot of flexibility and opportunities.

Cons

Not many downsides. The opportunity is what you make of it.

Working Solutions2019-05-29

June 6, 2019CMO

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We really appreciate it.

"Working Solutions is a Godsend!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Specialist in McMinnville, OR

I have been working at Working Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Wonderfully supportive company!! Working from home is a HUGE plus for me, and this company is great for that!! Plenty of room for advancement and a variety of clients means there is something for everyone! I LOVE my job at Working Solutions!

Cons

Not a one for me!!

Advice to Management

Keep up the GREAT work!!!

Working Solutions2019-05-13

May 14, 2019CMO

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We certainly appreciate it and you!

"Best WAH job ever!!"

Current Employee - Customer Service and Sales Representative in Miami, FL

I have been working at Working Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great pay, flexible scheduling, awesome resources and management. With Working Solutions, flexible schedule means flexible. If you need to take time off work you can and management is always willing to listen and work with you on any issue you might encounter. The pay is pretty good and you always get paid as well. It was a blessing to get accepted and I hope to work with them for a long time. I'm extremely satisfied...

Cons

I've been here for over 4 years and haven't seen any cons at all.

Working Solutions2019-05-08

May 14, 2019CMO

Thank you so much for your wonderful and very appreciated review! We hope you want to stay with us for a long time.

"Great job - if you don't have a personal life"

Current Employee - Virtual Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Working Solutions part-time for more than a year

Pros

Working from home. This is a legitimate work from home opportunity for working as an independent contractor (no taxes withheld, no benefits).

Cons

Ongoing technical problems coupled with constant pressure to maintain quality and schedule adherence. Dealing daily with audio static, echo, system lag and login failures, despite investing in the right equipment. It can be difficult to get daytime, weekday shifts (everyone jumps on the schedule at the same time when it's released weekly). The 20 hour/week minimum is only your 'available' time taking live calls....

Advice to Management

Get better technical support.

Working Solutions2019-05-06

May 14, 2019CMO

I hope you have reached out to our technical team with the issues you are raising. That is certainly not the norm.

"Financial Freedom from Home"

Current Employee - Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative in Bledsoe, KY

I have been working at Working Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Your work environment is your home, giving opportunity to multitask, be a mother, and provide home income.

Cons

At this moment there arnt any that comes to mind.

Advice to Management

This particular work at home job appears to be a treasure and blessing; For those such as myself who live in an extremely rural area with children with the need and want to provide financially for my family. I have only signed in therefore I haven't worked thru this company as if yet, discussed the required job to perform along with salary. I'm a master Cosmetologist/stylist with 3 yrs of College toward a BA in Arts...

Working Solutions2019-04-19

April 22, 2019CMO

Thank you so much for your kind words and your review. We are so appreciative of our agents and the support they provide our clients. Thank you!

"HIGHWAY ROBBERY"

Current Employee - Product Support Specialist in Houston, TX

I have been working at Working Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

SOME of the staff act like they really care about you other than that they DGAF!

Cons

No set pay date and when you do get paid your check will be short and if you dispute it...o well...they don't care and still aren't going to pay you. The only answers to questions you get are scripted and if you don't like it o well. 80% of the management team has a IDGAF attitude and it shows in their emails and posts.

Advice to Management

Get a new team...

Working Solutions2019-04-14

May 14, 2019CMO

I'm really sorry you feel this way. Any issue with your payment you can email accountspayable@workingsol.com.

"A very compassionate company"

Current Employee - Senior Human Resources Coordinator

I have been working at Working Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

The management is compassionate, understanding and they are willing and actively trying to improve the customer experience, their independent contractors experience as well as the overall success of everyone

Cons

I cannot think of any cons for this company.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing please don't change your hiring procedures. It is working

Working Solutions2019-02-15

February 18, 2019CMO

Thank you so much for your feedback and positive review. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know that things are working well!

"Become a Team Player"

Current Employee - Agent in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Working Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working Solutions allows their agents to schedule a minimum of 20 hrs around their busy and hectic schedules. I work for a great group of individuals and they are always there to assist in making sure that each and everyone of us are successful. Come and join our team! Let Working Solutions change your lives, it has MINE!

Cons

The only con would be: You not joining our family and working with a wonderful staff of Supervisors that really care and will jump right in the trenches with you.

Working Solutions2019-01-30

January 31, 2019CMO

WOW, thank you so much for your positive and heartfelt review. It truly makes us feel so good. We really do appreciate our agents for working with us and supporting our client's customers. Thank you for your kind comments!

Found 287 reviews