Working Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Working Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Working Solutions

2.2

Interview

I helped with Answering in and outbound calls
    I helped Composing and Answering emails also I
    Helped customer with troubleshooting their app and equipment. It is an over all good experience to work from home

Interview Questions

• What is a time you had to deal with a difficult client ?   Answer Question

Customer Service Agents Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aponi-vi, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Working Solutions (Aponi-vi, AZ (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

Virtual interview. They will sent the link for you to follow the instructions. There are 3 questions. You recorded the answers. Very quick and easy and you can re-record and review before submit them.

Interview Questions

• Tell the experiences with customer service   1 Answer

Tax Preparer Interview

Interview

Interview process very simple. Mostly reading job description and asking hours available. Also the interviewer will go over the training schedule. At the end, will tell you that you'll receive email by end of day.

TurboTax - Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wanaque, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Working Solutions (Wanaque, NJ (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Very fast and painless interview!! You apply for Working Solutions first by taking an assessment, which takes about 30 minutes. The assessment is quite easy. It basically gives you a test of your call center skills by asking you to select the best answers to each scenario. Then you will go onto take a personality quiz and you're done! Within a few hours of completing my assessment, I received an email letting me know that I passed.

When you pass your assessments, you have access to the Applicant Portal. From here is where you apply to internal opportunities that are available. I applied for Turbo Tax and again within about 2-3 hours, was given an invitation to interview. I set a time to interview with a Placement Consultant. The interview lasted 10 minutes. She asked if I had the right technical setup and about my experience with working from home. She offered me the job at the end of the interview. She was very prompt and professional! I would recommend Working Solutions to ANYONE who is looking for a work from home job as an independent contractor.

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Working Solutions (Atlanta, GA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

The interview was over the phone. It was well guided by the interviewer. It was polite and professional. Thew interviewer provided a lot of great information about the job opportunity. They also allowed for any questions that I may have had.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Working Solutions.

Interview

I got an email right after applying to a some assessment test. The first one were personal assessment questions, some word problem question and answers, and an english literacy portion. After passing those was asked to do a computer technology test.

ALG Interview

Interview

Easy. Prompt. Overall fairly easy process. So far it seems like it could be a good place to work. I just hope it's what its cracked up to be.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Working Solutions (Louisville, KY (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

The process is very simple. Once you've passed your online assessment, a talent specialist will contact you for an interview via Phone to help assess your skills related to the program you apply for.

Interview Questions

• What do you think qualifies you for this position? What skills do you have to provide white glove service? What experience do you have related to this position?   Answer Question

Senior Living Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Remo, VA (US)

Application

I interviewed at Working Solutions (Remo, VA (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Easy and brief. Online assessment then phone interview. Strange thing is, I was offered the position, they sent the contract & I responded immediately as instructed with "I accept" but then never received the tech setup instructions to begin the job. I even reached out to the person who interviewed me and received no response. I have since accepted another offer. This company is not very organized.

Customer Service Agent - Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Titusville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Working Solutions (Titusville, FL (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Very simple. After answering questions online, I was contacted buy a talent acquisition person who asked me a few very basic questions. I was offered the job on the same phone call.

Interview Questions

• A customer calls asking for tickets and wants you to help them pick them out. What would you tell them?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.