Found 524 of over 596 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good benefits that are paid for by the company such as:" (in 51 reviews)
- "Great people and sense of community" (in 35 reviews)
- "Pay is good (above average) in comparison to similar positions here in Las Vegas." (in 30 reviews)
- "good benefits, work from home" (in 22 reviews)
- "very good pension plan" (in 20 reviews)
- "Poor management, no thinking outside the box, do no welcome ideas, their way or the highway." (in 31 reviews)
- "Your direct supervisor may be great, but after that it’s all about the numbers." (in 17 reviews)
- "Training is poor" (in 15 reviews)
- "Lower management is full of favoritism, at least in perception." (in 12 reviews)
- "System and procedure are dated, Lots of changes in management, had to go through 4 managers in less than 1 year" (in 10 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Wawanesa Insurance and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Sept 7, 2023Senior Executive AssistantCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsWinnipeg, MB
Excellent work environment, pay and benefits and overall care for employees.
Nothing to complain about after 5 years.
- 2.0Sept 10, 2023Inside Claims RepresentativeFormer Employee
Benefits package Offers remote work
Avoid for these reasons: Micromanaging from supervisors, every irrelevant thing is watched e.g how long you used the washroom instead of focusing on the task at hand Irrelevant/spontaneous meetings from supervisors to nitpick when you could be helping members with their claim Expect you to handle complex claims when you barely have been trained to advise members in the topic CST department is all over the place, no structure, seems like they just go with the wind, No one has remained in the role for more the a year Find a company that avoids micromanaging and actually trusts their workers.
Can anyone help me with a referral to wawanesa for commercial uw position in canada. I am in broker side and have 4 years of experience. I have applied to almost 30 postings and always getting rejected. Wawanesa Insurance
Wawanesa Insurance Reviews FAQs
Wawanesa Insurance has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 596 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at Wawanesa Insurance to a friend and 71% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
74% of Wawanesa Insurance employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Wawanesa Insurance 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.