- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Maryland
- - Washington, DC , United States Area
- - Silver Spring, MD
- - Washington, DC
- - Massachusetts
- - Boston, MA, United States Area
- - Boston, MA
- - Needham, MA
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY, United States Area
- - New York, NY
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA, United States Area
- - Atlanta, GA
- - District of Columbia
- India - All Cities
- - Kerala
- - Andhra Pradesh
- - Maharashtra
- - Mumbai, India Area
- - Mumbai
- Canada - All Cities
- - Ontario
- - Toronto, ON Area
- - Toronto, ON
- - Richmond Hill, ON
- - Brampton, ON
- - St. Catharines, ON
- - Niagara Falls, ON
- - Ottawa, ON Area
- - Ottawa, ON
- - Nova Scotia
- - Halifax, NS Area
- - Halifax, NS
- - Dartmouth, NS
- - British Columbia
- - Vancouver, BC Area
- - Vancouver, BC
- - New Brunswick
- - Saint John, NB Area
- - Saint John, NB
- - Quebec
- - Montreal, QC Area
- - Montreal, QC
- - Alberta
- - Calgary, AB Area
- - Calgary, AB
- - Edmonton, AB Area
- - Edmonton, AB
Found 82 of over 82 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Sep. 1, 2022 - Cs RepresentativeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible, understanding, great culture to be apart of
Lacking full training but overall good
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul. 18, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I have admired these glassdoor reviews for Wagepoint for many years. I always thought "what is so great about this company?". And now that I am here, I 100% understand them. Everyone is so kind, so welcoming, and are excited about the work that they are doing. I've never worked for a company that is so transparent with its employees, which truly has led to such a great work culture. Communication is #1 for everyone. If something isn't working, we talk about it. All-in-all, you probably should be applying for a job here. This place is great, and is going to continue to only get better.
Nothing honestly. I truly appreciate all that is being done here.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Jun. 13, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Working from anywhere is super easy! 100% remote! The BEST culture - everyone embraces your weird Work/life balance perks Ability to voice your opinion and help build the company
Growing company - structure for onboarding could be better but is already good
- Current Employee★★★★★Jun. 16, 2022 - Customer ServiceRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Cares about their Employees and shows interest in their opinions. Good balance of work/life which is amazing since it would be very easy to lose that balance working remotely. Fast paced, won't get bored
Can be stressful and disorganized at times but this can be expected to some degree with this type of business
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jun. 13, 2022 - Business Development Representative in Toronto, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Every single employee at Wagepoint is amazing to work with. The team has a real sense of community. Wagepoint provides a great product that really makes an impact. Working from home is also a fantastic bonus.
Only pros when it comes to Wagepoint!
- Current Employee★★★★★Jun. 13, 2022 - Onboarding SpecialistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The positive culture and amazing daily interactions with others in the company allows for expanding Payroll knowledge and giving correct information to our clients. Working remotely reduces costs of commuting and allows for more home time. Feeling part of a whole, knowing that we are all seen as equals making Wagepoint what it is!!!
Not being able to hug to give encouragement or high five and celebrate in person achievements.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jun. 13, 2022 - Business Development Representative in Vancouver, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Amazing culture (Feels like you're part of one big family) You can literally be yourself at Wagepoint Great growth prospects Well-connected and supportive team environment 100% inclusive and engaging work environment 100% Remote work leading to greater flexibility and better work-life balance No micro-management Space and resources are provided to employees to make mistakes and learn from them
Remote culture/work can be a challenge for some folks but with Wagepoint's culture, one can easily adapt and get used to it.
- Current Employee★★★★★Jun. 6, 2022 - User Experience DesignerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1) Remote work WHILE still having a sense of closeness & doing fun activities online/in person? Best of both worlds. 2) Impactful product that serves regular people trying to support their families and communities. 3) Interesting projects where you actually have a say and touch every point of the process from research to seeing it go live. 4) Good, open people who are honest. Feels like you can ask any "stupid questions" and say what's on your mind.
Some people may not enjoy working remotely. It's not as easy to reach across the desk and get someone's attention/second opinion on the spot, for example.
- Current Employee★★★★★Jun. 6, 2022 - CS Operations ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
You don't feel like you working. You feel like you are part of a big family working towards a common goal.
I only have good things to say about Wagepoint.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Jun. 2, 2022 - Onboarding SpecialistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I've had great jobs before, but I never truly wanted to be friends with my coworkers, until I came to Wagepoint. Leadership is accessible and values the input of every employee. You actually feel like you can make a difference here. Also, you can truly be yourself, and trust that your coworkers have your back. We are a team, we are friends, and we get the job DONE. Everyone works hard but respects work-life balance. As a fully remote company, you have to make an effort to connect with your coworkers, and if you do, you will be rewarded with comradery and support.
The path to raises could be clearer. You need to like remote work.
Wagepoint Reviews FAQs
Wagepoint has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 82 reviews left anonymously by employees. 92% of employees would recommend working at Wagepoint to a friend and 84% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
92% of Wagepoint employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Wagepoint 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.