Cover image for Wagepoint

92% Recommend to a Friend
92% Approve of CEO

Found 82 of over 82 reviews

4.6
Wagepoint CEO Shrad Rao (no image)
Shrad Rao
Pros
  • "100% remote (work from home - not just for the pandemic)(in 9 reviews)

• "Work from home, work/life balance(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "It is very fast paced so the work environment not for the faint of heart(in 3 reviews)

• "I was worried about joining a remote team again(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

70 Comments

Tech

455.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Wagepoint~842342
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0

Great company

Sep. 1, 2022 - Cs Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible, understanding, great culture to be apart of

Cons

Lacking full training but overall good

2. 5.0

Great company!

Jul. 18, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have admired these glassdoor reviews for Wagepoint for many years. I always thought "what is so great about this company?". And now that I am here, I 100% understand them. Everyone is so kind, so welcoming, and are excited about the work that they are doing. I've never worked for a company that is so transparent with its employees, which truly has led to such a great work culture. Communication is #1 for everyone. If something isn't working, we talk about it. All-in-all, you probably should be applying for a job here. This place is great, and is going to continue to only get better.

Cons

Nothing honestly. I truly appreciate all that is being done here.

3. Join the Wagepoint team
      See Our Latest Jobs
    4. 5.0

Awesome culture!

Jun. 13, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working from anywhere is super easy! 100% remote! The BEST culture - everyone embraces your weird Work/life balance perks Ability to voice your opinion and help build the company

Cons

Growing company - structure for onboarding could be better but is already good

1 person found this review helpful
    5. 5.0

Excellent Work Culture

Jun. 16, 2022 - Customer Service
      Business Outlook

Pros

Cares about their Employees and shows interest in their opinions. Good balance of work/life which is amazing since it would be very easy to lose that balance working remotely. Fast paced, won't get bored

Cons

Can be stressful and disorganized at times but this can be expected to some degree with this type of business

6. 5.0

Wagepoint Rocks!!

Jun. 13, 2022 - Business Development Representative in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Every single employee at Wagepoint is amazing to work with. The team has a real sense of community. Wagepoint provides a great product that really makes an impact. Working from home is also a fantastic bonus.

Cons

Only pros when it comes to Wagepoint!

7. 5.0

Nothing but Positive

Jun. 13, 2022 - Onboarding Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

The positive culture and amazing daily interactions with others in the company allows for expanding Payroll knowledge and giving correct information to our clients. Working remotely reduces costs of commuting and allows for more home time. Feeling part of a whole, knowing that we are all seen as equals making Wagepoint what it is!!!

Cons

Not being able to hug to give encouragement or high five and celebrate in person achievements.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great friendly culture and support company wide

Jun. 13, 2022 - Business Development Representative in Vancouver, BC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing culture (Feels like you're part of one big family) You can literally be yourself at Wagepoint Great growth prospects Well-connected and supportive team environment 100% inclusive and engaging work environment 100% Remote work leading to greater flexibility and better work-life balance No micro-management Space and resources are provided to employees to make mistakes and learn from them

Cons

Remote culture/work can be a challenge for some folks but with Wagepoint's culture, one can easily adapt and get used to it.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great work with a great team

Jun. 6, 2022 - User Experience Designer
      Business Outlook

Pros

1) Remote work WHILE still having a sense of closeness & doing fun activities online/in person? Best of both worlds. 2) Impactful product that serves regular people trying to support their families and communities. 3) Interesting projects where you actually have a say and touch every point of the process from research to seeing it go live. 4) Good, open people who are honest. Feels like you can ask any "stupid questions" and say what's on your mind.

Cons

Some people may not enjoy working remotely. It's not as easy to reach across the desk and get someone's attention/second opinion on the spot, for example.

10. 5.0

Awesome place to work

Jun. 6, 2022 - CS Operations Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

You don't feel like you working. You feel like you are part of a big family working towards a common goal.

Cons

I only have good things to say about Wagepoint.

11. 5.0

Best Company I've Worked For

Jun. 2, 2022 - Onboarding Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've had great jobs before, but I never truly wanted to be friends with my coworkers, until I came to Wagepoint. Leadership is accessible and values the input of every employee. You actually feel like you can make a difference here. Also, you can truly be yourself, and trust that your coworkers have your back. We are a team, we are friends, and we get the job DONE. Everyone works hard but respects work-life balance. As a fully remote company, you have to make an effort to connect with your coworkers, and if you do, you will be rewarded with comradery and support.

Cons

The path to raises could be clearer. You need to like remote work.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 82 Reviews
    </>Embed

Wagepoint Reviews FAQs

Wagepoint has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 82 reviews left anonymously by employees. 92% of employees would recommend working at Wagepoint to a friend and 84% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Wagepoint employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Wagepoint. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.

92% of Wagepoint employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Wagepoint 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Wagepoint Job Seekers