Wagepoint Interview Questions

Updated Oct. 11, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wagepoint

Wagepoint

Application

I interviewed at Wagepoint

Interview

Pretty straight forward overall, and the managers were very easy to talk to. CEO is also a very friendly guy! The company itself is also pretty friendly, easy to talk to peers.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have payroll experience?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wagepoint (Vancouver, BC) in Aug. 2022

Interview

First interview is by phone with an HR person who is there to determine if you will make it to the next step, with is a second interview via Google Meet with the actual hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • An achievement of which I am the most proud.

The latest conversations about Tech

70 Comments

Tech

466.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Wagepoint~842342
Join the conversation on

Wagepoint

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wagepoint

Interview

AVOID THIS COMPANY, HR IS SO UNPROFESSIONAL. Initially, I was scheduled for an interview and HR didn't show up, after which I received an apology email and a rescheduled time for next week. After 1 month I was contacted to interview again, and on the day of the interview I received a message she was sick, and we rescheduled for later this week, and guess what she didn't show up that day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wagepoint

Application

I interviewed at Wagepoint

Interview

Two months after I applied for the position, they contacted me to schedule an interview. After the interview, "the world's friendliest team" didn't send me an update about my application. A complete waste of time.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Wagepoint

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wagepoint

Interview

Spoke to recruiter on phone, which was very enjoyable. Also interviewed with hiring manager which was not as enjoyable. He seemed to be looking for responses to line up with his and anything outside that was not acceptable. He also spoke more than I did and would not allow me to ask questions. Glad I wasn’t given an offer because he is not the type of manager I would thrive working with.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Wagepoint (Toronto, ON) in Nov. 2019

Interview

It was phone interview. The caller was very friendly, anticipating, supportive - so in few minutes I stopped to worry, my mood went up and interview turns into interesting conversation, which I truly enjoyed.

Interview Questions
  • About my experience and personality.

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wagepoint (Halifax, NS) in Mar. 2019

Interview

Inviting, straight forward, professional yet relaxed. Felt very comfortable talking about my work experience and future goals. Really enjoyed the conversation with CEO and Manager, felt like a real team based environment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed