Wagepoint Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wagepoint

Wagepoint

Application

I interviewed at Wagepoint

Interview

Two months after I applied for the position, they contacted me to schedule an interview. After the interview, "the world's friendliest team" didn't send me an update about my application. A complete waste of time.

Interview Questions
  • Standard questions about your experience.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Wagepoint

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wagepoint

Interview

Spoke to recruiter on phone, which was very enjoyable. Also interviewed with hiring manager which was not as enjoyable. He seemed to be looking for responses to line up with his and anything outside that was not acceptable. He also spoke more than I did and would not allow me to ask questions. Glad I wasn’t given an offer because he is not the type of manager I would thrive working with.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

214 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Wagepoint (Toronto, ON) in Nov 2019

Interview

It was phone interview. The caller was very friendly, anticipating, supportive - so in few minutes I stopped to worry, my mood went up and interview turns into interesting conversation, which I truly enjoyed.

Interview Questions
  • About my experience and personality.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NS

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wagepoint (Halifax, NS) in Mar 2019

Interview

Inviting, straight forward, professional yet relaxed. Felt very comfortable talking about my work experience and future goals. Really enjoyed the conversation with CEO and Manager, felt like a real team based environment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed