TriNet Reviews

Found 839 of over 877 reviews

3.2
TriNet President, CEO, and Director Burton M. Goldfield
Burton M. Goldfield
Pros
  • "Great people, great benefits, and rewarding compensation(in 61 reviews)

• "Good benefits and lots of room for growth and promotional opportunities(in 39 reviews)

• Cons
  • "compensation politics work life balance(in 39 reviews)

• "You have to work long hours come year end(in 20 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 4.0

Software Developer

Oct 19, 2015 - Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC
      Business Outlook

Pros

The best team that follows best practices for development.

Cons

Startup searching to get stable

2. 3.0
      Current Employee

Good

Aug 18, 2021 - Business Analyst in Vancouver, BC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Smart and eager colleagues to work with

Cons

No work from home allowed

TriNet Response

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the positive acknowledgement of our colleagues. Should you desire further discussion, you are encouraged to speak with your HRBP or to contact us at feedback@trinet.com.

3. What people are saying about TriNet

Join the conversation on

Consulting

130.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Reviews&utm_term=TriNet~5494
      Join the conversation on
    4. 4.0

Unlimited Opportunities

Sep 3, 2015 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

There are many opportunities including rapid advancement for this fast growth firm

Cons

Fast pace and lots of change. Those that embrace will win

5. 1.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Insurance ideology: don't get sick or defer costs until they change jobs!

Apr 8, 2014 - Some Sort of Manager in CityPlace, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

I guess the company pays us on time which is nice. The employee HR portal "website" is OK for the most part as well.

Cons

Even the most expensive insurance plan is horrible! The company doesn't care to help people get better at all, they try to blame it on aetna but in reality THEY decide what features to offer on the insurance plan and THEY are only worried about the bottom line. No doubt Aetna encourages their thinking but it really is a travesty! The insurance is a sham! Never experienced such an annoying and/or blatantly fraudulent plan that says one thing then catches you in some fine print later on. I hope you don't get sick or actually want to improve upon your life to get healthier as TriNet and Aetna will let you down miserably!!

4 people found this review helpful
    6. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Company

Oct 17, 2021 - Senior Coordinator in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good Benefits Education reimbursement Free trainings

Cons

I can’t think of anything

TriNet Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. We appreciate you. Should you desire further conversation, please reach out to feedback@trinet.com.

7. 4.0

Sales

Oct 14, 2021 - Sales in Sarasota, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Large well known company to work for.

Cons

Salesforce could be cleaner and training could be better

TriNet Response

Thank you for your feedback. We encourage you to engage with your HBP for additional discussion surrounding your thoughts on how to improve our Sales training & tools. As an alternative, you can contact us at feedback@trinet.com.

8. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Inside Sales Representative

Oct 13, 2021 - Inside Sales Representative in Sarasota, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good Company - pays well, good foot in the door to the industry

Cons

Expensive compared to all the other competition

1 person found this review helpful

TriNet Response

Thank you for your feedback. Should you desire additional conversation, please contact us at feedback@trinet.com.

9. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Trinet

Oct 14, 2021 - Implementation Specialist in Sarasota, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits are great. PTO paid holidays and contribution to health benefits.

Cons

If you are a minority, it's rare to get promoted. It's a typically good old boy system in the Bradenton office.

1 person found this review helpful

TriNet Response

Thank you for your feedback and we are happy to hear you enjoyed your benefits and holiday packages. We would like to speak with you directly regarding your additional comments surrounding the company culture in your area. Please contact us at feedback@trinet.com.

10. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Used to be great, went downhill quick

Oct 7, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Health benefits and employee stock plan are decent -Flexible hours, willing to let you work remote if you aren't on the phones

Cons

- Pay is not competitive. - Management is horrendous. After the "CX 2.0" initiative, departments were restructured and some got lackluster management who seemed more focused on how many direct reports they got instead of caring about your department. - Culture is horrible. They promote a positive culture, but day-to-day that positive culture is constantly violated and nothing is done about it. Why promote a positive work environment if you are going to stand by and let it degenerate? - Stress. Everything is so stressful. There is never a chance to take a breath, and TriNet seems... happy about that? The company has been in a constant state of flux for a year now. Processes and requirements change every day. Change management is horrible. - Communication is lacking between all departments. - It's an HR company. Remember, HR is out to protect themselves, not you. That applies to the employees as well.

5 people found this review helpful

TriNet Response

Thank you for taking time to leave feedback. We are glad you enjoyed the provided and optional benefits, as well as the opportunity to appreciate work/life balance with flexible accommodations. We would like to speak with you directly regarding your experiences with organizational initiatives and ask that you contact us at feedback@trinet.com.

11. 5.0

Payroll Platform Tier 1

Sep 25, 2021 - Payroll Platform I
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great support throughout the day. Fantastic Benefits.

Cons

None that I had yet.

TriNet Response

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you are satisified with our benefits offerings. For further conversation, please contact feedback@trinet.com.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 839 Reviews