I have been working at Tipico full-time (Less than a year)
- Good atmosphere
- Nice people to work with
- Trips to Malta for grooming and planning
- Training budget
- Migration from monolithic system to micro services
- Nice office and great machines and equipment to work with
- Fruit and coffee
- Team events
- Professional development
- Legacy system
- Bad infrastructure
- Not good introduction to the legacy system and the infrastructure
Advice to Management
Pay more attention to fix the root cause of the infrastructure problens
- Free coffee.
- Christmas parties.
- Heavy micro-management.
- The number of managers is almost equal to the number of developers.
I have been working at Tipico full-time (More than a year)
There is a lot of freedom
Organization and legacy projects. The scrum approach is not well understood for everybody, which leads to some chaos
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?