StreamAMG Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

4.4
Duncan Burbidge
  1. ".NET Developer"

I worked at StreamAMG

Pros

Opportunity to make impact on a small company where you can discuss your idea with your Dev Manager as well as CTO.

Cons

Too much under-staffed, so many projects (most of them legacy) to handle and Agile not implemented correctly.

Advice to Management

Increase possibility of remote work and hire more and very specific technical staff. Implement Agile correctly and introduce more facilities/bonuses to retain employees.

StreamAMG2019-03-09
    • "Product manager"

Former Employee - Project Manager in London, England

I worked at StreamAMG full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Good environment in the office

Cons

-Lack of support from management

Advice to Management

-Pay more attention to your employee's needs and support them more effectively

StreamAMG2018-04-05
    • "Good honest company"

I worked at StreamAMG

Pros

Pretty honest and transparent both externally and internally. Good culture, fair treatment.

Cons

Communications between departments not always as good as it should be. Likewise, strategy of senior management is not always clear.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! Try and ensure all departments are clear on the company direction, and feel equally valued.

StreamAMG2017-02-09
    • "great place to work"

I have been working at StreamAMG

Pros

Dedicated and involved management open to new ideas and encourage employee growth.

Cons

Busy and demanding workloads, runs 247 so some requirement to work unsociable hours

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work

StreamAMG2017-01-12
    • "Lap it up guys!"

Current Employee - Systems Administrative in Birkirkara

I have been working at StreamAMG full-time for more than a year

Pros

I work as a systems admin, in birkirkara, Malta. The team is absolutely fantastic, and the team spirit, across all teams, Is one of the best I have ever encountered, anywhere, Everyone helps each other out, and when things go south, there is the spirit of - "how do we fix this?", rather than blame. It is very refreshing. Everyone sticks out for each other. I am very lucky to be part of such a team, as it is a very...

Cons

Location, location... birkirkara is not the quickest to get to in the morning due to traffic.

StreamAMG2016-01-29
    • "System Administrator"

Current Employee - Systems Administrator in London, England

I have been working at StreamAMG full-time

Pros

StreamUK has a nice atmosphere to work, small company but growing a lot, so you got opportunity to work closely with the CTO, have exposure to DC environment, new technologies and opportunity to implement new projects, the Head of IT and managers are really helpful and always working with you. I've been work here for nearly a year now and have learn loads of new things and improve my skills.

Cons

Until now i haven't got any downside of StreamUK, i think maybe just a lack of communication and inclusion sometimes between the IT teams as the team is stream between Malta,London and Manchester.

StreamAMG2015-08-09
    • "Great colleagues, positive ethos, exciting future."

Current Employee - Sports Account Manager in Salford, North West England, England

I have been working at StreamAMG full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fantastic company ethos, open to new ideas and strategies as part of an ongoing brand growth. The teams in both London and MediaCityUK are ambitious, well-connected and clued-up, as well as being personable and great to spend time with out of office hours. Small enough to work directly with management/CEO level on projects, and effect change quickly. Current clients, and upcoming new accounts, mean Stream continues to...

Cons

There are very few cons I'm aware of so far!

Advice to Management

Continue to support innovation, and remain open-minded about new industry opportunities. This mindset - compared to competitors that are happy to stick with the tried-and-tested - is what makes working for Stream exciting and motivating.

StreamAMG2015-04-17
    • "Growing..."

Current Employee - Head of Marketing in London, England

I have been working at StreamAMG full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is an amazing growing business company! Great working environment, always something new to learn and lovely new office facilities.

Cons

Smile and thanks a lot

StreamAMG2015-04-16
    • "Relaxed environment, freedom to get on with projects, trusted"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager

I have been working at StreamAMG (Less than a year)

Pros

I've really enjoyed my time here so far. I've found the workplace relaxed, so I can get my head stuck into my projects and focus on the work. There's an open culture and an extremely flat management structure, and I enjoy being empowered to make my own decisions on the projects I'm given. It's expected that you take a good lunch and leave at a reasonable time every day, provided you're willing to put 100% effort into...

Cons

Office is in zone one, so you'll have to pay a premium on travel.

Advice to Management

Keep trusting your employees and offer opportunities for us to get together.

StreamAMG2015-04-16
    • "Awesome Experience"

Current Employee - Head Systems Administrator in Birkirkara

I have been working at StreamAMG

Pros

Since I have been working here for two years, I have learnt a lot. Got promoted, developed a great team and feel very proud of our achievements. We use a wide variety of technologies both client side and server side.

Cons

I have to write something.. We did not enjoy many perks as in company parties, drinks etc.. but that now changed.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great job.

StreamAMG2014-12-16