Signaturit Reviews

Updated Oct 19, 2021

Found 29 of over 75 reviews

2.4
Signaturit CEO Jaime Castelló (no image)
Jaime Castelló
Pros
  • "Managers are always willing to help(in 3 reviews)

• "talented people(in 3 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Signaturit is a growing startup with its corresponding growth pains, they are very aware of it and team and management are taking steps to improve this(in 5 reviews)

• "fast paced(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

64 Comments

Tech

335.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Signaturit~1570335
    Join the conversation on
    1. 2.0

Used to be nice

Oct 19, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Barcelona
      Business Outlook

Pros

The team it's outstanding, very good vibes, and i've always felt the support and the trust of the team. The office it's nice, it has a cool terrace. Working from home (but it's disappearing).

Cons

The team it's falling apart. The managers don't understand the value of the quality of the professionals working there. The values of the company are fading away. The perks and benefits suddenly disappear. The salary it's not competitive. And they don't review it. Infinite hierarchy of C's that inherited the company that makes no sense and are destroying the company values and good vibes.

5 people found this review helpful
    2. 2.0

This is not Signaturit anymore

Sep 30, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

The tech and product team

Cons

I'm forced to write this comment because since Ivnosys started managing Signaturit 4 months ago, we haven't had any all-hands explaining where we're going or any space to ask questions. We only had one survey at the beginning, and you know what? We didn't get any answer. Well, here you have, negative reviews so that everyone sees how sunk we are. Ignore the latest positive reviews because they're not true, it's so evident that they are from Ivnosys HR trying to save the reputation, but guys, you're doing it wrong. Is there anything you can do well? I give 2 stars because there's only one person in the organization that is worthwhile and gives some hope, the CPO. But she's got it complicated since she has to deal with people with zero idea of product and tech, which with ordinary people that wouldn't be such a problem, you explain, they learn. But these men don't want to hear, don't want to change any of their 90s technology. The situation seems like the CPO was given a water bucket to extinguish a fire. PSG? Nobody knows. There is a distinct lack of them in this situation.

9 people found this review helpful
    3. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

What is going on Signaturit?

Jul 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

This has been one of the best places to work for in Barcelona thanks to some key people and its employees who created this family environment

Cons

Months ago, after a very negative outcome from a satisfaction survey, we had been told that they were looking into it and they were figuring out a plan to restore confidence in the management.. Still waiting for this action plan. In the meantime the board agrees to place a new CEO from a recent bought company due to a private/health matter of Signaturit founder and CEO (still not sure if this is all true to be honest), which according to facts, is not at all planning on doing what he publicly said he would (you keep doing what you are good at), instead, he comes over with an HR person from his company and starts working isolated from the rest of the teams. According to all departments, the interviews they are having with some of the staff (still not clear why they only speak with some of us) have been a conversation on how our culture is based on parties and how they came to put some order in place since things were not working before. This whole situation is worrying all our colleagues in each department and it might be the end of the company in a very short time. In some very important departments, if one goes, the rest follows. In addition to that, people who haven't had any job offers yet are starting to look for some and it's just a matter of time until very long term employee with lots of know how will walk away leaving a huge gap behind and huge cost for the company. Within all this situation there is absolutely NO COMMUNICATION on what is happening which creates a toxic environment where everyone is gossiping. What is going on Signaturit?

8 people found this review helpful

Signaturit Response

Head of People

Hey, Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are very sorry to hear you are experiencing this at Signaturit. As a startup with accelerated growth 🚀 we need to move fast and sometimes we can’t cover all aspects of the changes. We are working on how to better manage it. I’m sorry you feel there may be a negative impact and since you are a current team member at Signaturit, I would like to invite you for a chat! I also love all of the items you mentioned such as referring to us as one of the best places to work in Barcelona, the family environment, our employees and our culture, we are especially proud of it 🤩. If you have any suggestions on how we could better improve things with our Signabuddies, we’d love to hear them:👂 Our People Department is open to understanding your feedback in more detail, you can always contact me at paula.ferrer@signaturit.com, and as well your People Partner, so we can work together on it. Thank you a lot for your insight. Paula Ferrer, Head of People

4. 1.0

Lack of direction

Jul 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Barcelona
      Business Outlook

Pros

DISCLAIMER: these may change soon. 1. Signaturit has a lot of great and talented people. 2. Lots of learning opportunities 3. Collaborative environment between departments. All people are willing to help 4. People work very hard to achieve the common goal: Signaturit’s success

Cons

1. We don't understand how a company like Signaturit that has gone this far, with incredible growth, it's not able to run their own business, and now we need an external CEO from a completely different company. 2. From an objective perspective, most of us have our LinkedIn full of job offers from other technology companies, but we decided to stay at Signaturit because it was different from every other company, due to the talent of the employees and the good work environment that there is. With that being said, if these things change, most of us will not hesitate to change jobs. 3. There is a lot of demotivation as a result of the changes that are happening and the lack of transparency there is. 4. There is no guidance, no vision, and no clarity. 5. Some of my teammates are worried about the possibility of getting fired, but honestly if they keep doing this, that won't be necessary because no one will remain here. 6. At signaturit it has always been an "open space" type office, sharing tables / desks, which facilitates the communication and collaboration between employees. We only have 2 meeting rooms that are specially used by the sales team to hold meetings with clients, but since Ivnosys arrived, they have taken the meeting room as their own office. 7. What we perceive is that the new CEO made a speech the first day that is not coherent with what he later does. There is no transparency on what’s going on. 8. HR sent a form for us to express our doubts/concerns thinking this will change anything. We know that with form will happen the exact same thing that happened with the engagement survey: nothing.

8 people found this review helpful

Signaturit Response

Head of People

Hey, Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are very sorry to hear you are experiencing this at Signaturit. As a startup with accelerated growth 🚀 we need to move fast and sometimes we can’t cover all aspects of the changes. We are working on how to better manage it. I’m sorry you feel there may be a negative impact and since you are a current team member at Signaturit, I would like to invite you for a chat! I also love all of the items you mentioned such as the talented people, learning opportunities and the environment overall, we are especially proud of it 🤩. If you have any suggestions on how we could better improve things with our Signabuddies, we’d love to hear them:👂 Our People Department is open to understanding your feedback in more detail, you can always contact me at paula.ferrer@signaturit.com, and as well your People Partner, so we can work together on it. Thank you a lot for your insight. Paula Ferrer, Head of People

5. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Interesting experience - great work life balance for some

May 17, 2021 - Customer Success Advocate in Barcelona
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. The team is very professional and senior 2. The product has a lot of potential due to the nature of the sector and legal requirements for customers. 3. There's a lot to be done so you never get bored. 4. Every employee is super helpful, Signaturit hires good people. 5. They try to provide internal organizational movements if you'd like to develop your professional carrer in a different path.

Cons

Signaturit is a growing startup with its corresponding growth pains, they are very aware of it and team and management are taking steps to improve this. Is a company where the employees DNA is more important than other aspects of the business and sometimes this makes hiring the perfect candidate for management positions hard. The team is very professional and mainly senior however the misalignment in strategy doesn't allow that seniority flourish. For variable compensation positions there's constant change which sometimes is good for the company and employees in the short term but impacts the long term results the company is going after, targets are also very agressive.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work!

May 4, 2021 - Sales Representative in Barcelona
      Business Outlook

Pros

Collaboration, diversity, humility, high sense of responsibility, hard workers

Cons

It's a start-up so you need to be flexible and proactive in making changes

7. 1.0

Don't work here

May 6, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice offices and great co-workers

Cons

HR has written positive reviews to improve the company's image on Internet. Don't believe them

8. 4.0
      Current Employee

Always cared about my needs as a employee

Feb 2, 2021 - Internship in Barcelona
      Business Outlook

Pros

Love the enthusiasm, we can approach our superior with new ideas

Cons

There isn't a well organized between teams communication

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good company to start a carrer

Jan 18, 2021 - Business Development in Barcelona
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits, flexible, Teleworking very well implemented, very innovative solution in the market. Very ambitious company, want to be the next leader on the EU market.

Cons

Work with pressure every day, low communication between departments.

10. 1.0

Think about it twice!

Dec 19, 2020 - Account Executive in Barcelona
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good overall company reputation for a former employer on your CV.

Cons

No compensation and empathy with their employees.

1 person found this review helpful
    Viewing 1 - 10 of 29 Reviews

Signaturit Reviews FAQs

Signaturit has an overall rating of 2.4 out of 5, based on over 75 reviews left anonymously by employees. 36% of employees would recommend working at Signaturit to a friend and 28% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -9% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Signaturit employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Signaturit. This rating has decreased by -13% over the last 12 months.

36% of Signaturit employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Signaturit 3.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.5 for culture and values and 2.4 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Signaturit Job Seekers