Signaturit Interview Questions

Updated Apr 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 16 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Signaturit

Signaturit

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Signaturit

Interview

Last year, I was applying for a job in the sales field for a French and Spanish position. I did great during the three interviews and the role play. Within this whole process I’ve met with the HR, the team leader and also sales SDR team and the feeling was good. Two days later they reached me out telling me that an offer was on the table and we agreed on the salary. More than a week later, I didn’t receive any kind of offer in my mailbox. After, several e-mails they answered me that the offer should go through the shareholders and would take time and they strongly advice me to take another offer because this one wasn’t sure anymore. So, they let our agreement down. It was a good interview process, a bit unprofessional because of the promised offer not received. I just want to state that the HR and the team leader were kind and professional and I understood that it wasn’t in there hands. They told me that they were as disappointed as me. Be careful and do not to decline any offer before receiving their one.

Interview Questions
  • Sales questions around my experience, my degrees, and my level in each language I speak.
    Answer Question

Signaturit

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Signaturit in Mar 2022

Interview

Entrevista con rrhh, entrevista con el responsable, prueba técnica. Proceso que aunque tiene varios pasos, se hace ameno por el trato recibido por todas las personas implicadas. No me hicieron oferta pero muy contento con el trato recibido, y el proyecto suena muy interesante. Ojalá en un futuro poder interntarlo de nuevo.

Interview Questions
  • Sobre mi experiencia profesional, conocimiento técnico, sobre mi.

The latest conversations about Tech

62 Comments

Tech

288.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Signaturit~1570335
Join the conversation on

Signaturit

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signaturit

Interview

A 30min call with their recruitment partner and 1h in-person interview with a PO and Eng. Manager. I enjoyed the time spent with the interviewers. They had good knowledge about the role and their explanation about the project was good aswell.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Signaturit

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Signaturit

Interview

4 interviews, very smooth and open. I received the feedback right away, no information was sugar-coated, pros and cons were highlighted during all the steps helping me to make a conscious choice.

Interview Questions
  • Why Signaturit? where do you see yourself in the future? what do you know about the company? what is your added value?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signaturit (Barcelona) in Mar 2021

Interview

I got to the final round and withdrew from the process as I got an offer at another company. I applied online and was contacted a few days later asking for a screening call with the recruiter. Since their entire site, application process and emails had been in English I assumed that internally that was their language as is common in the tech industry but when the call happened it was in Spanish, a surprise. The big surprise in this call was the salary as the recruiter let me know it wasn't actually a "product marketing manager role" but more of a "junior specialist" so the salary range was 30-35k/annually and not anywhere close to the 45-60k/annually other companies in Barcelona offer for similar roles. Anyways, I chose to move forward as the company sounded interesting and I wanted a job. The next step was speaking to the head of marketing, a nice guy that was the only person I spoke to during the process that actually seemed to have serious experience and a vision. He clearly didn't share the opinion that the role was a junior specialist type role, but actually exactly what the job description said! The next round was speaking to 2 product people I'd be working with. Both were quite young and came across as amateurish at interviewing and not trying to deeply understand the value and diversity the candidate would bring, it was more interrogation looking for potential problems than conversation. The final step was a case study, which I got delivered by email with a deadline of 4 days later with no asking if that worked for me. Given that it was an assignment that would take many hours (it asked for a 40 minute presentation!!!!!) to do well I had to ask to change the date. I've been interviewing at a lot of companies recently, big and small and there is a clear correlation between the hiring process being respectful, generating true conversations and good vibe and being open to slightly different backgrounds and the success and growth the company has had. I see Signaturit as a company with several competitors with nearly identical products and a non commanding position and with the symptoms of group think and lack of big picture strategy and experience to get beyond being just another player in the industry.

Interview Questions
  • 1st round - standard tell me about yourself type questions 2nd round - more technical experience questions 3rd round - technical experience questions from the product team 4th round - case study to present
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, Valencian Community

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Signaturit (Valencia, Valencian Community) in Apr 2020

Interview

No quedé contento. Un proceso muy largo, con muchas pruebas. Hubo un momento en que me dí cuenta que en realidad habían promocionado a alguien de dentro. Mi pregunta era, si ya has promocionado a alguien internamente, qué sentido tiene buscar a alguien que lo sustituya... qué motivación va a tener esa persona? No tenía ningún sentido

Interview Questions
  • Cual es tu visión del puesto, qué has entendido de lo que has visto en internet?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona

Application

I interviewed at Signaturit (Barcelona)

Interview

Real requirements not aligned with job description ones. Low offers for the profiles they are looking for. One of those companies who seem to be looking for a "perfect" candidate.

Interview Questions
  • Questions regarding technical expertise and previous experience. Focus in desired skills only, since other experience won't be appreciated. Also unwilling to give new people an oportunity to catch up on any specific skill or knowledge, if you don't fit every one of their requirements say goodbye.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Signaturit (Barcelona) in Jan 2020

Interview

Muy ágil y con muchos detalles. Un agradable conversación sobre lo que te esperas del nuevo puesto de trabajo y como ha sido tu vida profesional en los últimos años.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Signaturit (Barcelona) in Sep 2019

Interview

Entrevista normal, 3 partes, HR, técnica y con el equipo. La parte del equipo tiene sentido, te hace imaginarte el entorno mejor. La técnica me dieron tiempo para programarla, la revisan luego los técnicos de allí.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Signaturit (Barcelona) in Jul 2019

Interview

HR was nice and professional. I went through a couple of interviews. I left the process as they didn't have any clue about the role, tasks and expectations. They did not know if the role was to cover Madrid or Barcelona or both. I did my research and found they were not so well positioned in the market as they said. English language was required for the role but I was told they didn't have any foreign customers. Advise: do your research before accepting an offer from this company.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about my experience and how I could match their offer.
4 people found this interview helpful