PeopleFluent Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

2.9
Jonathan Satchell
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Good culture with good work-life balance" (in 15 reviews)

• "The company is now hiring and retaining great people (for the most part)" (in 19 reviews)

Cons
  • "Very fast paced environment where change is constant so not for those who like to watch and not act" (in 6 reviews)

"Building a culture of connectedness..."

I have been working at PeopleFluent full-time

Pros

The team has legitimately got your back, any time, in any situation. Regardless of what we're trying to accomplish, someone from the PF team will step up to lend a hand. Win or lose, we're in it together.

Cons

Can get caught in bureaucratic red-tape throughout certain internal processes. However, teams involved in these are always open to feedback and express a desire to improve.

Advice to Management

Keep working on building this culture of the PeopleFluent family. Keep working on improving our overall product stack and driving the message out to the industry that we're here and that we have a lot to offer.

"Sales position"

I worked at PeopleFluent full-time

Pros

Driven by quality
    Great people
    Collegial
    Good technology
    Desire to excel
    Innovative

Cons

Image
    Unsophisticated
    Lack of flexibility
    Turnover
    Tech Legacy

Advice to Management

Keep looking for inspirational sales leadership

"Don't turn around and walk away....turn around and run from Peoplefluent"

Pros

Equipment laptop, Iphone and Ipad.

Cons

I must say that I've never worked for a worst company in life. I felt that I was being treated as a cotton worker in a plantation. Clients would tell me about issues that needed to be resolved and when I would report back and would get circle of words. So I would take negative feedback from customers and then get dumped on for reporting inefficiencies.

Advice to Management

Stop leaving a fantasy world you are Oracle, MS or SAP. Stop and listen to your employees and empower them to succeed.

4. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Montreal, QC
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Montreal, QC

I have been working at PeopleFluent full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-There is a genuine team atmosphere where everyone is expected to have everyone else's back.
    -Sales leadership is top-notch. Very focused on enabling and contributing to the team's success. They tend to look for solutions - not problems.
    -The product is fantastic.

Cons

-Brand recognition isn't as strong as one would like it to be
    -Past turnover has hurt some customer relationships and the ability to execute on future objectives

Advice to Management

-Keep on building the culture and give teams time to gel and make an impact.
    -Need to build a framework for faster decision making when it comes to product roadmap decisions - especially when sales is depending on it

5. "Working at PeopleFluent with passion!"

I have been working at PeopleFluent full-time

Pros

The company is big enough to provide great products and teams of experts to support their employees and clients but small enough to feel like a family. The culture is supportive and transparent where you'll want to give 110%.

Cons

Nothing important enough to report.

"Worst organization- leadership is horrible. They have no idea who they are in the market place"

I have been working at PeopleFluent full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The salaries are good in most cases

Cons

Can’t win
    Do not have a clear strategy
    The company is divided and do no work together for success
    No marketing
    No onboarding
    They don’t even use their own software
    Turnover

"Promising Direction"

I have been working at PeopleFluent full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

PeopleFluent has historically received high praise for the quality of co-workers. This has not changed. Peoplefluent under LTG leadership appears to have a renewed focus on investing in the core products - this is promising for the engineering teams as well as our customer base. We have gone through rounds of cuts to the business where we have been focused on doing more of the same with less. LTG has come into the business and is focusing on investing in products and changing how we're approaching the priorities and changing the fundamentals of how the business will be run.
    Consistent Communication as part of the transition plan.
    caring co-workers. Act as one team.

Cons

We are in the middle of change. For some, the change is unsettling because it's occurring too fast and in other areas, the change seems too be slow. LTG team came in and quickly made decisions, where they may not fully understand the implications of those changes. Time will tell, and LTG is admittedly willing to make mistakes along the way to ensure speed of change.

Advice to Management

Keep your eye on the customers and be open to understanding where you may have overlooked impacts as part of the transition. PeopleFluent is greater than a learning product, and customer challenges will be different as a result of their business pains.

"Account Executive"

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at PeopleFluent full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Fast Paced
    New Management team is amazing - focused on clients & product innovation
    Really enjoy the people that I work with
    Depth of expertise on our teams

Cons

There has been a lot of change in the past around strategy that has inhibitied our success. The new strategy is exciting. It's focused on positively implacting the customer experience and investing in our products. I am excited to see the changes that happen in these coming months.

Advice to Management

Focus on the customer. Develop a strategy that ensure client success is at the core.

"LTG Inherits Great Strategy in IDC Market Leader PeopleFluent"

Pros

PeopleFluent has great products that are likely to continue to thrive under the new leadership of LTG. As IDC pointed out — and as LTG’s strategy lead Piers Lea affirmed in his blog post on the acquisition — the company’s transformation under former CEO Charles Jones and his team created a market leading product and service that customers can rely on. LTG’s global reach and services are incredibly complements to what was already in place. Jones commitment to the employees and customers of PeopleFluent in creating this strategy and finding the right company in LTG to move the strategy forward is notable.

Cons

The PeopleFluent brand, despite accolades from IDC and others, isn’t as prominent as it should be.

Advice to Management

Retain PeopleFluent employees, engage and understand customers and expand into new global markets.

"the toothpaste is out of the tube"

I have been working at PeopleFluent full-time

Pros

do not trust the fake positive reviews on this site. the acquisition by LTG has been an unmitigated disaster for employees and customers alike. shortly after the acquisition, some 200 people were fired in a brutal, indiscriminate bloodbath. staff shortage is now so epidemic, that executing even the most basic service for a customer has become an almost impossible feat. morale has never been lower - if people weren't too busy looking for a new job, there would probably be open revolt against the petty rules, the extreme cost-cutting, the dishonesty, the complete lack of direction, the screwing people out of compensation, the laughable shallowness and stupidity of the inexperienced lightweights that have been hired in since the acquisition. the new management team is a joke, mostly made up of the in-bred inner circle of the group CEO, whose only plan is to cut cost out of the business, but don't have the ability to replace it with something constructive, and whose only approach to management is to send emails and newsletters, but are too arrogant to have a dialogue with employees or customers.

Cons

the organization previously known as PeopleFluent is now so obviously a non-company that the decision to leave is the easiest I have ever had to make. only negative is they will probably try to screw me in the process - as they've already done to the 200 people they fired.

Advice to Management

Too late, this is broken beyond repair.