Found 8,315 of over 9K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Liberty Mutual Insurance
Got a burning question about Liberty Mutual Insurance? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Liberty Mutual Insurance employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits and very flexible" (in 1012 reviews)
- "The pay was good and everyone who worked there was very knowledgable" (in 622 reviews)
- "Good work/life balance if you take the initiative and don't let them force you into more work." (in 549 reviews)
- "It was a great small company to work for and the people I worked with were great." (in 432 reviews)
- "Flexible work from home options." (in 310 reviews)
- "poor management and pressure to succeed equated to poor ethics to meet sales numbers" (in 381 reviews)
- "There are good managers but also many mediocre and poor managers." (in 220 reviews)
- "Bad Upper Management" (in 132 reviews)
- "Senior leadership is too far away from the work and making changes that impact the front line negatively consistently." (in 101 reviews)
- "Obvious favoritism with no reason." (in 72 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Liberty Mutual Insurance and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWAug 17, 2023Claims AdjusterCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearMarlton, NJ
Hybrid schedule (in office 2 days a month), great base pay, background in insurance not needed, 6 weeks of training including licensing, reachable managers and help whenever you need it, schedule flexibility, great atmosphere and numerous opportunities to move within the company.
Not a fully remote position, must live within an hour of a liberty mutual office.2
- 5.0Oct 4, 2023AnonymousCurrent EmployeeToronto, ON
Really collaborate, positive culture. Such a great group of people. The company seems to genuinely do all that it can to live it's values. Good benefits and overall compensation.
The workloads can get heavy, but there's really a feeling of working together to achieve goals.
- 5.0Aug 21, 2023Operations AssociateCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearVancouver, BC
-Generous company -Great people -Excellent engagement
-Slow growth -Perpetually short staffed
- 2.0Jul 11, 2023Senior AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Great company with not so great leadership
Leadership are on the same page and this trickles down.1
- 5.0May 9, 2023Workplace Operations SpecialistCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearToronto, ON
Everything Good pension Good vacation: 3 weeks + 5 sick days
Anything at all. I really enjoyed the company
- 5.0Apr 19, 2023Claims SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
work from home 4 days a week and 1 day in the office. Benefits are good. Good management.
Some technology is good and others not so much
Liberty Mutual Insurance Reviews FAQs
Liberty Mutual Insurance has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 9,349 reviews left anonymously by employees. 69% of employees would recommend working at Liberty Mutual Insurance to a friend and 60% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
69% of Liberty Mutual Insurance employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Liberty Mutual Insurance 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.