Found 240 of over 248 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Intelex Technologies
Got a burning question about Intelex Technologies? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Intelex Technologies employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "This is something that they are taking seriously but it will likely still be a while before we have consistent leadership from the executive team." (in 13 reviews)
- "Bad management." (in 10 reviews)
- "Salary is average (industry standard)" (in 6 reviews)
- "The saying 'people leave their managers, not their organizations' is absolutely applicable here." (in 5 reviews)
- "If you even think of leaving before 5pm (even if you came in extra early), the CEO will not take kindly to that." (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Intelex Technologies and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- 5.0May 16, 2023AnalystCurrent EmployeeToronto, ON
Strong leadership and support for employees.
High financial results pressure from Fortive parent can sometimes negatively impact culture.2
- 1.0Sept 22, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsToronto, ON
-They pay on time. - The people, or at least a few of the remaining ones that are not drones, are great to work with. - You can get a career bump when people leave or they do layoffs as they rather do that than employ people.
- Management changes every couple of years. - Not a tech driven / agile company, in spite of how much they say they are their actions contradict what they preach. - No retention policy, salaries in Canada are in the 25th percentile. - Workers accumulate jobs due to layoffs / evasion of employees. - Culture has been decimated and there is no real plan to improve. - No bonus, equity or profit sharing but you are expected to work as if you would earn them. - Bureaucracy and metrics trump product quality and employee well being any day. - Leadership does not appreciate feedback or suggestions, may have toxic reactions. If you care about software, about your colleagues and about real recognition, stay away.
Intelex Technologies Reviews FAQs
Intelex Technologies has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 248 reviews left anonymously by employees. 59% of employees would recommend working at Intelex Technologies to a friend and 50% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
59% of Intelex Technologies employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Intelex Technologies 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.