Insight Global Reviews

Updated Jan 17, 2021

Insight Global CEO Bert Bean
Bert Bean
Pros
  • "This is indeed a great company to work with(in 318 reviews)

• "The staff is very thorough and upfront about everything during the hiring process(in 282 reviews)

Cons
  • "If you are working outside of the corporate office there isn't any career paths other than recruiter - Account manager/pro recruiter - sales manager(in 190 reviews)

• "long hours you start at 7:30 and end at 6:00(in 154 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. "Absolutely Fantastic"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Toronto, ON

I worked at Insight Global full-time for more than a year

Pros

In the Canadian office once we had the right Manager it was fantastic, the culture is extremely inclusive, work hard play hard mentality, they teach you the value of not taking things personally, exceptional learning and development opportunities for your career, paid breakfast and happy hours, etc.

Cons

It is a very direct environment so if you don't have a thick skin or can't learn the importance of not taking things personally in a professional environment, you will find it a challenge. It's also very metrics given which is part of the industry as well but if you aren't a fast learner or very productive, you won't have as good as a time.

Continue reading
  2. "Seeking a world class school where I can show my talent and creative skills."

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Teacher, Middle School in Brampton, ON

I have been working at Insight Global full-time

Pros

A nice platform where you can land to your dreams and they come true.

Cons

Should give chance to outstanding educators.

Continue reading

"too much office politics"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Toronto, ON

I worked at Insight Global full-time for more than a year

Pros

good place for some office fun, work perks are nice

Cons

place is run by 25 year olds on a power trip

4. "Account Manager"

Former Employee - Account Manager

I worked at Insight Global full-time

Pros

Good place to work for growth

Cons

Long hours, gotta keep it going

5. "Great Company"

Former Employee - Account Manager

I worked at Insight Global full-time

Pros

Conference/work trips were a ton of fun

Cons

Favouritism will make or break you...if you don’t have a sales manager that’ll go to bat for you or give you leads/accounts then there’s no point working there as you’ll either not succeed or be utterly stressed and worried you’ll be fired

Insight Global Response

February 24, 2020PR Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed the conferences and feel the company was overall great. We are sorry to hear that progression felt difficult at times. Insight Global strives to create a positive experience for all, if you could please reach out to PR@insightglobal.com, we can address your feedback with the appropriate parties.

"Insight Global"

Current Employee - Professional Recruiter in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are so many pros to working at Insight Global. First the pay is amazing, leadership really cares about you, promotions are achievable if you work hard enough. The biggest pro about working at Insight Global is I get to spend time with some of my closest friends.

Cons

It is a really fast paced environment which takes getting used to, but not an issue after getting used to it.

7. "My Experience at Insight Global"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for more than a year

Pros

I cannot rave enough about the company culture we have. I genuinely feel like I hit the career jackpot. Our teams are inclusive, diverse and full of intelligent, hardworking individuals. We are constantly striving to be better and improve as a team. Our culture is something I am proud to be a part of!

Cons

We work extremely hard and we are challenged everyday. Some may consider this a "con" to the job - but in our world, we love the hustle because we love the results!

8. "My Employement Experience"

Current Employee - Professional Recruiter in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for more than a year

Pros

I honestly love working for this company. I work in such a supportive environment and management truly cares about your career progression. I sit with my manager at least once a month to determine what my goals are and how I can grow further within the organization. The opportunity seems endless and everyone is willing to do what it takes to get you there. Alongside that being able to work in a collective environemt of your peers makes you want to wake up in the morning. I get excited to come into work each day, work really hard with my friends, and then continue those relationships outside the workplace.

Cons

There is very little I would say in regards to cons. Realisitcally the only fallback in my opinion is that we only have one Canadian office currently; however, we are going to be expanding aggressively over the next few years regardless, so that hardly seems like a hinderance.

9. "Wonderful Team"

I have been working at Insight Global full-time

Pros

* Professional Team * Positive environment * Work-Life Balance is Great * I feel supported by staff * Highly Skilled Staff

Cons

* Nothing I've seen wrong yet.

10. "Great Experience"

Current Employee - Manufacturing Engineer in Ottawa, ON

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great experience and highly recommend them. Ellen Ding found me on LinkedIn and matched me with a great job opportunity, she was able to get me a full time position. Answer all my questions right away, helped with advices and hints for the job I'm applying for. Very professional, friendly and great support.

Cons

I am new to the company and havent been here long enough to witness any cons.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 4,803 English Reviews