Insight Global Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3,372 of over 3,372.0 interviews

Campus Recruiting17%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Insight Global

Application

I interviewed at Insight Global

Interview

Had a call with the recruiter who had reached out to me via job board site, told I would be moving on to next steps. Never received an email or call back.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your past experience.
    Answer Question

Insight Global

Application

I interviewed at Insight Global

Interview

The interview process involves 3 rounds of interviews. The first interview is a simple screening done by an HR representative. The second interview is a cultural assessment. The third interview is a technical interview which demands detailed, in-depth technical answers.

Interview Questions
  • Provide an example of a time you had to use root cause analysis.

Insight Global

Application

I interviewed at Insight Global

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter through LinkedIn about the position. Told them I was interested. Talked with the recruiter on the phone about my background and what I was looking for. She told me that another person would be reaching out to go over a few questions that the company. They never set up a time or day when this other person would call and a few days later I get a call but didn't answer because I figured it was a spam call. Called the person back answered a few simple questions about my experience and then she said she would like to set up a 45 - 1 hour follow up call to go over some technical questions and one Java coding example for the screening process. I never received the meeting invite and followed up with both her and my original recruiter about not getting the invite yet. The time for the meeting has come and gone and never received any kind of notification from either person. Based on other reviews I've read this seems to be a common theme with Insight Global.

Insight Global

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global

Interview

Not sure because the recruiter did not call me at the scheduled time and will not respond to emails or LinkedIn messages. I don’t understand what has happened. The recruiter was great until the time to have a phone call…

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Insight Global

Application

I interviewed at Insight Global

Interview

It was very laid back but it was difficult to try to match their laid back vibe while also trying to seem professional. In a way, I felt like I was interviewing for a sorority which was a bummer.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Insight Global

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight Global in Sep 2021

Interview

First there was a call which scheduled a prep interview consisting of a word document with questions to ask in the following interview. Shortly after I met with an interviewer in an online meeting.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Insight Global

Application

I interviewed at Insight Global

Interview

First was a phone interview, second a was a virtual interview. They emailed me a list of things to think about and also what to prior to the interview. The interviewer was nice but gave me sorority girl exclusivity vibes.

Interview Questions
  • They asked for an example where you were leader, and where you overcame a problem.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Insight Global (Boston, MA)

Interview

I was referred this job by a friend who said they were desperate for hires, I had a 15 minute call with someone who told me I would be good to go onto the next round- then was ghosted completely. Unprofessional.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Insight Global

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global

Interview

Interview process was not stressful at all. TA preps you really well prior to the interview with what to wear and the questions you’ll be asked. Everyone is super nice, and the interview is completely conversational.

Interview Questions
  • Grit is a large part of our company culture, describe to us a time when you demonstrated grit.

Insight Global

Application

I interviewed at Insight Global

Interview

Great process with friendly staff that was welcoming and did not make you feel nervous. Was able to hear more about position and learn more about company. They explained the day to day work and how big of a workload it would be

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 3,372 Interviews