Ecosystems Reviews

Updated Dec 14, 2020

4.7
Ecosystems President Chad Quinn
Chad Quinn
  1. "Great culture, opens doors to new positions"

Current Employee - Intern in McLean, VA

I have been working at Ecosystems part-time for less than a year

Pros

- Fantastic company culture with all team members being extremely willing to help out - Ability to build out your role and explore other teams and jobs

Cons

- Lots of self-led work, so be ready to explore different jobs/tasks - Reaching out to other employees is self-motivated as well, especially during this remote work period

2. COVID-19

"Grow in the direction you want"

Current Employee - Value Consultant in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Ecosystems full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

There are many wonderful things about working for Ecosystems. I will name my top 5. Leadership is very bright, forward thinking, personable, caring and value each of us as individuals. Personalities and culture have evolved in a good way. You will love getting to know them. RICHES is an acronym for the values the company holds. Respect, integrity, courage, honesty, excellence and service to others. We use this when we hire and results in such a wonderful team of people who operate with high standards and who are highly supportive of each other. You will love to work with the people here. When we read about the latest trends in the industry of customer success, our company has already been doing most of the recommended behaviors. We even partner with the leading consulting companies to keep us up-to-date. We also started a special group called the Advisory Ecosystems to keep us and the members aware of what other successful and growing companies are doing. You will be proud to be a part of such a forward thinking company. Leadership was curious about my strengths and interests. They listened and aligned them to what the company needed. Because of this, my role now is completely different than my role when I first started years ago. We have formalized this into an IDP (Individual Development Plan) which is reviewed frequently. Because Ecosystems is always gaining knowledge and it is tied to each of our roles, we are also growing and gaining knowledge. You will grow here in the direction you want. We have "Freedom with Responsibility" here. If you are responsible and self-motivated, you will enjoy hitting your defined goals (and being recognized for it), in the manner you want to hit them. You don't have to worry about tracking hours or vacation days. I am working full-time with multiple children at home. I especially appreciate this freedom with responsibility during this pandemic since I do not want to put them into daycare or have babysitters.

Cons

It is very busy which is a good thing, you will take on a lot of responsibility so be ready to be gritty, persistent and good with time-management to achieve your goals. For those that have distractions while working from home, goals have remained unchanged during COVID (which ultimately is a good thing) but be ready to maintain the same levels of full-time productivity.

3. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Business Development Specialist in McLean, VA

I have been working at Ecosystems full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Employees very helpful and supportive - Good principles/ work-life balance - performance-based rewards

Cons

- didn't have very structured training

Continue reading
  4. "The best company culture and community of people!"

Current Employee - Value Consultant in Arlington, VA

I have been working at Ecosystems full-time for less than a year

Pros

- a supportive community of coworkers always willing to help you and reach your goals - great company culture with good work/life balance - meaningful, fulfilling work - you're never bored! - even with virtually onboarding and working from home, the culture still makes you feel like you're apart of a family and you know you're coworkers very well - a really great industry to work in right now; unlike many other places right now we are actually growing

Cons

Not really a con but because it's very small company you do take on a lot of responsibility.

Continue reading
  5. "Great working environment and culture that expects a lot and is highly supportive"

Former Employee - Software Developer

I worked at Ecosystems full-time for more than a year

Pros

Leadership really puts an emphasis and a premium on fostering a great culture and working environment at Ecosystems. There's a lot of buy in from everyone at the company which really makes it feel like everyone's on the same team. In terms of software development, the other developers are highly supportive and knowledgeable about the platform.

Cons

None really come to mind

October 30, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your Eco experience! We are happy to hear that you found Eco to be a great working environment and culture with high expectations while being highly supported. We are always looking for ways to improve and welcome you to share any additional thoughts or feedback to careers@ecosystems.us. Thanks again!

6. COVID-19

"Handled Covid-19 like Pros"

I have been working at Ecosystems full-time for more than a year

Pros

We went completely remote and everyone seems really happy.

Cons

Very high standards (Only a con if you are not motivated)

October 30, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your Eco experience during the COVID-19 pandemic! We are glad to hear that you found the transition to remote work seamless. We do operate with High Standards while being Highly Supportive and hope that you find your teammates to be highly supportive in your role. We are always looking for ways to improve and we encourage you to openly share any additional thoughts or feedback with your manager or the leadership team. Thanks again!

7. COVID-19

"A place to grow"

Current Employee - Chief of Staff in McLean, VA

I have been working at Ecosystems full-time for less than a year

Pros

Ecosystems truly lives up to their mission- to make value clear. This company facilitates an amazing environment for both personal and professional growth. I am consistently being challenged and given new opportunities to learn and sharpen my skills. The partners and team members enjoy collaborating and this is a company where voicing your ideas is encouraged. I have been here for a short time and have already learned so much about myself as a person and the overall B2B industry. Additionally, the company culture is great, even in the current COVID-19 world they make sure to stay connected with various virtual happy hours and competitions.

Cons

If you are not someone who finds value in goal setting, working hard and striving for improvement, this may not be a good fit.

October 30, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your Eco experience! We are so happy to hear our team lives up to our mission and have been facilitating a great environment for your personal and professional growth. We operate with High Standards while being Highly Supportive, and are always looking for new teammates who are goal-driven. We are always looking for ways to improve and welcome you to openly share any additional thoughts or feedback with your manager or the leadership team. Thanks again!

8. "Great Opportunities"

Former Employee - Value Consultant in McLean, VA

I worked at Ecosystems full-time for more than a year

Pros

You will get more responsibility opportunities in your first 6 months at Ecosystems than many people will get in 5 years at another company. I was talking to clients within a few weeks of starting and meeting with leadership teams within the year. It truly accelerated my professional growth, set me on a steep upwards trajectory, and given me skills and confidence that I am grateful for every day. The expectations and quarterly goals can be demanding but they enabled me to think creatively and reach beyond what I thought was possible. I include them here with the pros. The health insurance contribution, 401k matching, and profit sharing are very generous. Fantastic, once in a lifetime leadership Ecosystems was VERY flexible when I decided I wanted to relocate. They worked hard to keep me on and let me work remotely. The company overall is very dedicated to employee growth and development

Cons

In the end, the technology sales and customer success-oriented work did not resonate with me 100% and made it hard to stay motivated. Especially when it came to participating in some of the industry leadership work (podcasts, conferences) that Ecosystems was engaging in. This was more of a personal preference for me though.

October 30, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your experience at Eco that accelerated your professional growth! We are happy to hear that you gained the skills and confidence you needed to have a steep trajectory upwards in your career. We operate to match the energy of our teammates' interests and passions with Eco's needs and always try to work together through Individual Development Plans to keep team members happy and appropriately challenged. We have historically created new positions to match the interest of our teammates. We are always looking for ways to improve and welcome you to share any additional thoughts or feedback to careers@ecosystems.us. Thanks again!

9. "Great Company Culture"

Former Employee - Value Engineer in Gaithersburg, MD

I worked at Ecosystems full-time for more than a year

Pros

You work with brilliant people and you can learn so much. The company creates a family atmosphere and a company culture that can't be match. There is great potential for growth and your colleagues will help you lay out a plan to get there. Leadership listens to it's employees and is not out of touch. The company believes in giving back and I really enjoyed the work we did to help the community. Eco is very innovative and creative people will thrive here. They challenge you to be better. Good work is rewarded and recognized often.

Cons

Sometimes the projects can be demanding or have a tight deadline which may require longer hours but the leadership realizes it and encourages staff to recharge and take time off upon completion.

October 30, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your experience at Eco! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the work we did to help the community. We operate to constantly embody our principles and values in every interaction with clients, colleagues, and our community. With our policy of Freedom with Responsibility, we offer unlimited vacation, do not track the number of hours you work, and support teammates to leverage the freedom to determine how you achieve your performance goals. We also encourage teammates to take time off to recharge when needed. We are always looking for ways to improve and welcome you to share any additional thoughts or feedback to careers@ecosystems.us. Thanks again!

10. "A Fabulous Company to Work For"

Current Employee - Video Producer in Alexandria, VA

I have been working at Ecosystems full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work From Home flexible, "Freedom With "Responsibility

Cons

None that I can think of.

October 30, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your experience at Eco! We are happy to hear that you appreciate the flexibility to work from home and our policy of Freedom with Responsibility, where we offer unlimited vacation, do not track the number of hours you work, and you have the freedom to determine how you achieve your performance goals. We are always looking for ways to improve and welcome you to openly share any additional thoughts or feedback with your manager or the leadership team. Thanks again!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 35 English Reviews