Mission: Your value made clear. Our mission is inherently personal. We find our own value by helping others find theirs.
I worked at Ecosystems full-time (More than 3 years)
- Great place to work with a great culture!
- Fast growth opportunity, with tons of ways to get involved and directly see your impact on the company
- Management is as dedicated, if not more dedicated to your success and the companies success
- The work is very challenging and interesting, which enables you to grow very quickly professionally. And management does a great job of recognizing good work!
- Fast paced and tight deadline environment may not be for everyone
Advice to Management
I think you guys are doing a great job - especially with the new direction of the company!
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ecosystems (Toronto, ON) in March-2015.
I applied online, then after 10 days I got an email to set a time for interview. The first interview was on Phone and general questions about behavioral one: like tell me about your self, salary expectation, what do you know about Ecosystem, Are you willing to relocate?
Our team's New Year's Resolutions: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQbv3
Welcome to the Eco Family, Juan! We are happy to have you as our newest senior software engineer on our team. http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQbvO