What people are saying about DuPont
Accounting Exit Opportunities
Been working at Vanguard as a Senior Accountant for 2 years, have a CPA, and 5 YoE total. Want to get into FP&A and the opportunity to pivot internally is certainly there, but I don’t want to stay in the Asset Management industry any longer than I need to - would prefer to be in Manufacturing/Industrials (think Dupont, Axalta, Chemours). Would I be fighting an uphill battle trying to pivot to an external employer?
DC / DuPont ppl, what’s the condo rent application process like here? I saw a place the other day (current tenant did a showing) and the landlord wanted people to apply on Apartments[dot]com. What happens next? Does the landlord respond, is there an interview? I applied a day after the application was open — how competitive is the rental market here? Where I’m coming from (nyc), things have been very competitive lately. I have 800 credit scores, ~$200k income, clean history. Do I stand a chance?
Got a burning question about DuPont? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with DuPont employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits is good and allowances." (in 220 reviews)
- "Great people to work with and able to make long lasting relationships outside of work." (in 214 reviews)
- "Good work / life balance (this appears to be individual manager/supervisor specific)" (in 154 reviews)
- "Good Pay and well Trained" (in 145 reviews)
- "Great culture and core values" (in 136 reviews)
- "Company if falling apart and being sold off due to pending merger with Dow and poor management." (in 133 reviews)
- "Very toxic environment with bad leadership" (in 52 reviews)
- "Sometimes you get a bad manager, but they are recycled so fast, give him a year or two, and you get a new one." (in 49 reviews)
- "Upper management is bloated." (in 24 reviews)
- "Too many layoffs." (in 24 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of DuPont and is not affected by filters.
Found 2,736 of over 4K reviews
Updated Sept 29, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Aug 12, 2023Procurement SpecialistFormer Employee
Work-life balance. Respect for people and surroundings. Innovation and creation.
High volumes of work during peak seasons,
DuPont Reviews FAQs
DuPont has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 3,634 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at DuPont to a friend and 61% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
76% of DuPont employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated DuPont 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.