- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Canada - All Cities
- - Ontario
- - Toronto, ON Area
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - Sacramento, CA, United States Area
Found 6 of over 6 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (6 reviews)
- Former Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Really chill environment working there. Learned about a lot of different things and picked up different skills. Location is nearby some nice food places too.
if there had to be one I'd say I felt too at home
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great Team, Excellent Leadership, Great Work Environment, Great Location
The Only one I can think of is that I wasn't there for longer.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Get to do what you love while playing video games and watching anime at work (mostly to learn from the shows/games) - learn how your favorite shows/games are made and use the same technologies to create similar and unique works - get constructive feedback about how your work is progressing - opportunity to take part in interesting ambitious projects - always a positive and fun work environment
- wish it was closer to me
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I get to work with a lot of great people on some really awesome projects that I don't think I'd be able to get on anywhere else. The environment is fantastic and the open bar is nice!
There isn't enough senior staff around on both the engineering and the art departments, so sometimes the senior support is lacking.Continue reading
We are aware of the situation and are doing our best to support our staff, but due to budgetary reasons, we can only do so much. Your continued support is appreciated. Since you've been here for a while, care to step up and help out?
- Current Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Really laid back environment. Boss is really knowledgeable and actually seems care about the people who work here. Lots of opportunity to move around and try different things. One of the few places where we're encouraged to experiment and not worry abou failure.
It's a small shop operation that just seems bigger than it is. Like most small shops there isn't much in terms of financial compensation. Aside from the senior artists from the other company Dev Null shares their space with there isn't much in terms of senior support other than the founder when he's around. Great company to work for but suffers from all the drawbacks of being a small indie game company.Continue reading
Like most indie shops, cashflow is always a problem. We do our best to keep the doors open and it's hard to find senior staff when we don't exactly have the financial means to hire them. We will do our best to assist you on your job though.
- Current Freelancer★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
work at home, freelance work
a lot of overtime, short breaks.Continue reading