What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The pay was good and not bad" (in 96 reviews)
- "Good benefits and time off" (in 94 reviews)
- "great people and they have supervisor that care about there employers" (in 93 reviews)
- "Hires kids out of school without experience and gives good training." (in 46 reviews)
- "Good safety hours and coworkers" (in 26 reviews)
- "Did away with 401k, wages are stagnant, no push back against poor management" (in 113 reviews)
- "Some of the jobs are very demanding and require long hours and out of town work." (in 52 reviews)
- "Upper management does not appreciate nor understand the work that is done." (in 50 reviews)
- "No raise in 3 years." (in 35 reviews)
- "No work/life balance" (in 29 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Clean Harbors and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 1,670 of over 2K reviews
Updated Sept 21, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Clean Harbors Reviews FAQs
Clean Harbors has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 1,749 reviews left anonymously by employees. 56% of employees would recommend working at Clean Harbors to a friend and 59% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.
56% of Clean Harbors employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Clean Harbors 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.