- Atlanta, United States
- 10000+ Employees
- 26 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (UPS)
- Founded in 1907
- Revenue: $10+ billion (USD)
- Shipping & Trucking
What people are saying about UPS
Got a burning question about UPS? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with UPS employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SCAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Greenville, SC)
InterviewTwo part inter view - regular inter view questions , degree not need Ed but plus if no sales skills .. one on one very informal with a HR person was first interview over teamsInterview
Regular questions for interviews nothing not averageAnswer Question
See All 3,879 interviews
UPS Awards & Accolades
- America's Top Corporations for Multicultural Business Opportunities, DiversityBusiness.com, 2012
- Top 50 Employers - Readers' Choice, Equal Opportunity Publications, 2012
- Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality, Human Rights Campaign, 2010
- World’s Most Admired Companies, Fortune, 2009
- Top 200 World's Most Reputable Companies, Forbes, 2009
Popular Careers with UPS Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from UPS Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about UPS
Employees rate UPS 3.5 out of 5 stars based on 31,117 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 61% of employees would recommend working at UPS to a friend. This is based on 31,117 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
70% of job seekers rate their interview experience at UPS as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 1.9 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at UPS.
53% of employees think that UPS has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.