79% would recommend to a friend
(2429 total reviews)
90% approve of CEO
Found 2,429 of over 3K reviews
Updated Nov 30, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good work life balance and good for females" (in 241 reviews)
- "Great people all around who are fun to chat with or go to work socials with." (in 148 reviews)
- "Good benefits and growing company" (in 123 reviews)
- "Good culture and co workers" (in 79 reviews)
- "good work culture and challenges" (in 62 reviews)
- "Poor Management throughout company." (in 123 reviews)
- "Base salary is less and 3 months notice period" (in 84 reviews)
- "Low pay and not many areas for development to other areas" (in 65 reviews)
- "some managers have been in the same position for over 25 years and nothing has changed." (in 43 reviews)
- "senior management is basically 'old employess club' with no forward thinking capability" (in 28 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Broadridge and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0May 4, 2023Senior DeveloperFormer Employee
Good compensation package. Working atmosphere is great. Professional work ethic. They care about their employees.
None that it could think of.Broadridge Response7mo
Thank you for leaving a 5-star review! We are thrilled that you enjoy the atmosphere at Broadridge. We are so glad you are having a positive experience and we appreciate your dedication to our organization.
- 1.0Nov 23, 2023Business AnalystFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsVancouver, BC
I can’t think of anything positive
Tight deadlines, long working hours. Unrealistic expectations. Management lacking knowledge but have big egos.
- 4.0Oct 20, 2023Team LeadCurrent EmployeeToronto, ON
Good environment Good leaders and policies
Working on few legacy syatemsBroadridge Response2mo
Thank you for leaving a review and for recognizing Broadridge as a good place to work! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoy the work environment, and appreciate our leadership and policies.
- 1.0Sept 14, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearToronto, ON
-flexible timings -Good people around( not including bosses)
-Office politics, especially within product group. -under pay -high turn over rate -micro management -you will be chased all the time, there will be no time for self development.1
- 1.0Jun 21, 2023Business Solutions LeadFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsToronto, ON
very little to add here, especially in the context of what it was like before being bought out by Broadridge
cutting employee bonuses in the same year as providing a higher than expected dividend to shareholders is wild3
- 2.0Jun 20, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent EmployeeToronto, ON
Work from home, is a good thing
Over worked, yearly layoffs. Hard to be motivated2Broadridge Response6mo
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We encourage you to speak with your manager and/or HR Business partner to discuss further so that we can help improve your experience.
- 4.0Jun 16, 2023Vice PresidentCurrent EmployeeToronto, ON
Work Life Balance Hybrid Workplace
Sparsely attended head office Too many hats on too few headsBroadridge Response6mo
Thank you for sharing your feedback! As we continue to grow, it is a great time to be at Broadridge!
- 3.0Apr 13, 2023Operations AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsMarkham, ON
Great management Very nice co-workers Good work life balance, company events etc.. Gets busy sometimes and you choose to get overtime pay, not mandatory for extra pay.
Hard to move up repetitive same job everyday, if you like doing the same job everyday its okay. pay raise aren't great.Broadridge Response8mo
Thank you for leaving a review! We're happy to hear that you are having a positive experience working at Broadridge. We encourage you to visit HR Connect (our internal HR portal) for career growth and development resources such as training, learning programs, development plans and internal opportunities. If you need further assistance, reach out to your HR Business Partner!
- 5.0Apr 14, 2023Product ManagerCurrent EmployeeVancouver, BC
Work Life balance Leader in Fintech
Salaries could be better Not that many work eventsBroadridge Response8mo
Thank you for leaving a 5-star review! We're thrilled that you are having an awesome experience at Broadridge.
- 4.0Apr 13, 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsToronto, ON
Health Dental 3 week vacation perks
not much growth older tech out-datedBroadridge Response8mo
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We encourage you to meet with your manager and/or HR Business Partner to discuss your concerns in further detail.
Broadridge Reviews FAQs
Broadridge has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 2,726 reviews left anonymously by employees. 79% of employees would recommend working at Broadridge to a friend and 76% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
79% of Broadridge employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Broadridge 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.