Mission: Function Point's mission is to build best-in-class workflow and productivity tools for creative agencies and professional service firms. Striving to make teams more efficient, effective and happier.
Our vision is to grow an organization ...
I worked at Function Point full-time
- Work life balance is excellent
- CEO is eccentric, high energy and very sincere. Really seems committed to making FP the best workplace possible
- Open door policy for all staff and leadership—always approachable and willing to carve out time to speak
- Work from home policy is wonderful—especially for introverts or roles that require creative or uninterrupted work
- Leadership is always open to feedback
- Pay is good
- Employee education fund is a great incentive
- Leadership is open to feedback but implementation / execution seems a bit slow. Lots of leadership planning meetings with changes to vision/direction not always being clearly communicated to staff.
- Product development leadership / vision seemed slow for the company size. This was a big (if not the biggest) priority for the leadership team at the end of my tenure
- Higher amount of turnover than what they've normally seen recently
Advice to Management
Stick to your vision! Keep challenging the people you hire and trust their expertise in the area you hired them for.
I applied online. I interviewed at Function Point.
More than half of the time was challenged by their devops, did not know what they want to know. They seems does not have senior developers now. Technically this company is very weak. Their HR should try hard to find more talents.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –