pt Health Interview Questions

Updated Jul 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at pt Health

pt Health

Application

I interviewed at pt Health

Interview

Pretty standard behavior questions. Also asked about my experience working in customer services. The interview process is about 30 minutes and there is a on-site shadowing with the current working person to gauge your compatibility.

Interview Questions
  • What is your availability like?
    Answer Question

pt Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at pt Health in Mar 2021

Interview

informal phone interview with call center supervisor . went through resume and past experience . checked my reference . unfortunately couldn't take the job for personal reasons but great process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at pt Health (Calgary, AB) in Apr 2014

Interview

My interviewer was nervous and spoke really quickly, seemed to want to hire someone with more credentials but was offering just over minimum wage. After being hired it seemed as though I was just here until they found someone better (a stepping stone)

Interview Questions
  • She had a regulated interview form and just read the questions - fairly basic

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at pt Health (Hamilton, ON) in Oct 2013

Interview

Hired out of school after a placement so no formal interview conducted, but prior to placement interested to know how much MSK experience I've had in a clinical setting and asked a few situational questions

Interview Questions
  • How much MSK experience do you have?

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at pt Health (Hamilton, ON) in May 2008

Interview

Say a listing online and applied for a job with pt Health. Started with a phone interview with the HR department. This lead to a 1 on 1 behavioural interview using the STAR format eg. Please describe a time when you had to deal with a diffcult client. Waited a week and received an offer of employment.

Interview Questions
  • Can you describe how you quickly built rapport with someone.
RSS Feed</>Embed