easyJet Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

easyJet Interview Questions

Updated 12 Jun, 2018

2.9

Flight Attendant Interview

Interview

rendez vous à 8h30 .
    Presentation de l'entreprise
    3 exercices simples en groupe de 3/4 personnes, comme retrouver les bagages, créer le magazine easyjet...
    Il y a première selection
    L'ambiance est détendue

puis ceux qui ont passés la selection ont un entretien individuel.
    Le tout se passe en anglais.

Cabin Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rungis (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at easyJet (Rungis (France)) in January-2018.

Interview

Il y a une candidature en ligne, avec des petits tests simples.
    Lors de l'assessment day, il y a une présentation de la journée, puis un exercice de groupe. Il y a ensuite une présentation historique de la compagnie, puis les deux derniers entretiens de groupe.
    C'est ensuite l'heure de la pause repas. Après celle-ci, les candidats n'ayant pas réussi les épreuves de groupe sont éliminés, et les candidats restants passent un entretien 1:1.

Interview Questions

• Donnez un exemple précis, issu de vos expériences professionnelles ou scolaires, d'un moment où vous avez dû gérer minutieusement le temps.   Answer Question

PNC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toulouse (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at easyJet (Toulouse (France)).

Interview

Personnel très sympa . On est divisé en groupes . Après la presentations On a participé sur trois tests collectifs où on doit prouver notre participation et esprit d'équipe , ceux qui sont retenues passent un entretien individuel de 30 min

hôtesse de caisse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lyon (France)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at easyJet (Lyon (France)) in September-2017.

Interview

La caissière enregistre et totalise les versements de la clientèle, Accepte de servir la clientèle avec le sourir et toujours avec la bonne volonté, mise en place des produits alimentaire,netoyer les vitres etc.. , faire la caisse a la fin de son poste de travail

Interview Questions

• accepter vous tous horaire dans l'aéroport   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gatwick, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Gatwick, England (UK)) in June-2018.

Interview

The process began with applying online and doing online assessments. After passing that I was invited to an assessment day about a month later. The assessment day started with signing in at reception and then entering the canteen where the rest of the candidates were waiting. After about 30mins of talking and getting to know everyone the assessors said they would like us to start queuing up and hand in our paperwork/passports and have our heights measured. After this we were left for around another 30minutes to talk amongst ourselves. We were then called to go upstairs to start the group discussions. We done the first one which was based on lost luggage and matching items up and then we had a company presentation which lasted around another 30mins. They then moved some of us around to mix it up and we started the next discussion which was based on customer priorities. And then next was based on a company inflight magazine. They do say that the group discussions are designed to see who can work well as a team and communicate effectively but from this experience it seemed that it was simply about who could be the loudest and most overpowering.
    They then send you for another hours break, they everyone back and send home the people that aren’t suitable.

Interview Questions

• I didn’t have an interview so I do not know what was asked.   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gatwick, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at easyJet (Gatwick, England (UK)) in April-2018.

Interview

The interview overall was nice because my interviewer made me feel very relaxed and comfortable in the room. She messed up my interview by missing out a chunk of the questions but that didn’t completely throw me off as she handled it well and was apologetic about it. Overall nice experience as I got to meet lots of new people which made me relax a lot more.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luton, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England (UK)) in March-2018.

Interview

Interview was help at the easyjet academy in Luton.
    Interview was set to start at 08:30 but was delayed around an hour due to "technical" faults.
    Their was over 65 candidates on the day...

- Signed in
    - Height was checked
    - Presentation and introduction
    - Group exercises 1/2
    -Lunch break
    - Back to the interview room and around 30 candidates were sent home (including me) No feedback was given we just didn't have the "skills" that they were looking for...
    Was a negative experience overall and would not apply again as the initial judgement was based on group discussions and not what your capabilities are.

Cabin Crew - Gatwick Airport Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gatwick, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Gatwick, England (UK)) in March-2018.

Interview

I applied online, next day I got sent an email asking me to colmplete 3 different assessments online. The day after that I got sent another email inviting me to an assessment day in Gatwick Airport for two weeks time.

On the assessment day I arrived at Concorde house for 8.15am where I proceeded into the cafeteria.There were assessors in the room watching as soon as you walked through the door. I interacted with some of the other candidates who were also there for the assessment day, we then had to give in a copy of our CV, a copy of our passport, our passport and national insurance which was followed by having our height measured.

We then got taken into a separate a separate room where we were put 4/5 to a table alongside 2 assessors. A brief introduction was given then we got thrown straight into the first activity ‘lost luggage’ which consisted of a range of different clues, with ages, destination, items and names. As a group we had to work together to find out which ones matched up together in a certain amount of time. This was the followed by a presentation about the company and instructions were then given for our 2nd activity which involved us reading a sheet for 3/5 minutes then after discussing with your group what the best options of customer service were for certain types of passengers e.g a 6 year olds birthday, a visually impaired passenger along with others. Straight after this activity we were given another one which involved us ‘revamping’ the easyJet magazine; we had to work as a group to decide what sections were the best to include in the magazine for the company as well as cabin crew. It is important to bare in mind that this whole time the assessors on the same table as you are making note of your performance throughout the activities. The last activity is then given in a short 3 minute presentation.

Shortly after this we got sent for an hours break back in the cafeteria, we then got called back to the room where an assessor said “you’ll now be divided into groups”. My name got called out alongside others, we then got taken into another room to everyone else and that’s when we were informed that we hadn’t made it any further. It was further explained to us that we hadn’t apparently shown a high level of the required skills today and that it shouldn’t prevent us from applying again in 6 months time.

Personally I felt like I had given my best and answered every question possible as well as demonstrating good team work skills. If you’re applying for this job I would be prepared to be let down in the end even if you have performed to your best standards. It seems they are looking for individuals who have a lot of knowledge on the industry already, and some candidates have an advantage on you. This is why I don’t feel like this process is very fair.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at easyJet (Bristol, England (UK)) in March-2018.

Interview

After completing the online assessment I was invited to an assessment day. I arrived at about 8am in the hotels reception, and at about 8:30 the easyjet staff took us upstairs to a room where they took copies of our passports and CVs, gave us name badges then measured our height. We waited until everyone was done and then they took everyone into a room with a collection of tables, they randomly allocated people to different tables. I was sat with 5 other people, there were about 30 people there in total probably. They asked what we know about easyjet and gave us a quick presentation about the company’s history.

We started the first group task straight away, we had a series of clues and had to match passengers to their lost luggage. Two assessors were at our table the whole time taking notes on us. After this we had another presentation about working at easyjet.
    For the next group task they moved a couple people around (I noticed the people on my table that got moved didn’t make it to the individual interview but that may have been a coincidence!), and we also had two different assessors. The second task was just a group discussion, we had 5 minutes to read over some scenarios such as a passengers birthday is today or there’s a new type of drink on board, etc, and we all had a chat about our ideas for how this would affect boarding, the inflict service, and arrivals.
    The next task was straight after and we stayed in the same group with the same assessors. We had a list of options for things to put in an inflight magazine, and had to plan what we would include whilst staying within a limited number of pages and budget. We then presented our plan to the assessors on our table.

After this we had a break of about 50 minutes, they called out a few names and those people didn’t make it through, probably about 10 people. The remaining candidates had another presentation, more in depth about pay, training, progression, perks, etc. We then had our interviews, mine lasted probably about 20-25 minutes, with one person asking me the questions and another writing down my answers. It was a friendly chat and then I was free to go home.

Overall it’s a nice day, all the staff are so welcoming and friendly and put you at ease, and look for the best in you.

Interview Questions

• Why cabin crew, what are your expectations for the role?   Answer Question
    • Why Easyjet?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about your background and job responsibilities.   Answer Question
    • Talk about a time you received bad customer service   Answer Question
    • Talk about a time you had to sell something   Answer Question
    • Imagine you’re on board and a passenger wants to buy something but it’s out of stock, how would you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Talk about a time you had to manage under time pressure   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England (UK)) in February-2018.

Interview

Assessment day at 8.30. Better to get there in advance as you will have to go to the cafeteria. It is easier if you turn up in advance so that you can try to be as sociable as possible. Once everybody's there, they measure our height. Then you go upstairs and you start off the day with a brief presentation of the company. You will have 3 group tasks, try to be as involved as possible. The main goal is to work as a team and not on your own. For lunch, you'll have around an hour break. You can eat at the cafeteria. After that, everyone is invited to go back upstairs. Some people will have to say goodbye. If you performed throughout a high standard during the group tasks, you will be offered an interview in the afternoon. It's been a very relaxed interview. They make you feel comfortable as the main point of the interview is to show them your personnality, who you really are and why you would perfectly fit in the company as a Cabin Crew.
    Overall, it is a very fun day where you can meet new people and show the examiners who you really are in a very pleasant atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Why cabin crew / why EasyJet / Tell me about your customer service skills etc...   Answer Question