easyJet Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

easyJet Interview Questions

Updated 20 Sep, 2018

2.9

Flight Attendant Interview

Interview

rendez vous à 8h30 .
    Presentation de l'entreprise
    3 exercices simples en groupe de 3/4 personnes, comme retrouver les bagages, créer le magazine easyjet...
    Il y a première selection
    L'ambiance est détendue

puis ceux qui ont passés la selection ont un entretien individuel.
    Le tout se passe en anglais.

PNC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toulouse (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at easyJet (Toulouse (France)).

Interview

Personnel très sympa . On est divisé en groupes . Après la presentations On a participé sur trois tests collectifs où on doit prouver notre participation et esprit d'équipe , ceux qui sont retenues passent un entretien individuel de 30 min

Cabin Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rungis (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at easyJet (Rungis (France)) in January-2018.

Interview

Il y a une candidature en ligne, avec des petits tests simples.
    Lors de l'assessment day, il y a une présentation de la journée, puis un exercice de groupe. Il y a ensuite une présentation historique de la compagnie, puis les deux derniers entretiens de groupe.
    C'est ensuite l'heure de la pause repas. Après celle-ci, les candidats n'ayant pas réussi les épreuves de groupe sont éliminés, et les candidats restants passent un entretien 1:1.

Interview Questions

• Donnez un exemple précis, issu de vos expériences professionnelles ou scolaires, d'un moment où vous avez dû gérer minutieusement le temps.   Answer Question

hôtesse de caisse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lyon (France)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at easyJet (Lyon (France)) in September-2017.

Interview

La caissière enregistre et totalise les versements de la clientèle, Accepte de servir la clientèle avec le sourir et toujours avec la bonne volonté, mise en place des produits alimentaire,netoyer les vitres etc.. , faire la caisse a la fin de son poste de travail

Interview Questions

• accepter vous tous horaire dans l'aéroport   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toulouse (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at easyJet (Toulouse (France)) in September-2018.

Interview

Online application took a few days, then I had to fill some questionaries online and then the infamous ASSESSMENT DAY. Mine is tomorrow so I'll keep you posted. The scariest part to many people is the Group task so I'm here to get some informations.

Cabin Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Berlin, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at easyJet (West Berlin, NJ (US)) in July-2018.

Interview

The whole assessment day was so much fun!
    I applied for the job as a cabin crew member in Berlin. First you need to make an online assessment with some tasks where you will quickly notice that they test you for customer satisfaction and your intelligence.
    After passing you get an invitation to the assessment center. Mine was in Berlin City west in the holiday inn. Arrived unluckily 20 minutes later but they said "don't worry, everything is fine, just queue up" as there were many applicants. So don't mind if you are not on time. In the end this didn't affect my application, they are really friendly (which doesn't mean you should come late notoriously! )

We were 6 applicants at the table and made 3 group tasks. First was matching clues to names, was called "lost luggage"

Then you had some scenarios like the 6th birthday, a new coffee brand should be announced or a person in the wheelchair and you were pleased to decide whether to handle these things in takeoff, mid flight or approach.
    Last task was to create an in flight magazine regarding budget points and a maximum of pages.

All tasks had one in common: they test your team work skills really carefully.
    So my advice: don't be bossy, all who had such a behavior went home after the lunch break.. Interact with the others, speak to them, do NOT ignore anyone on the table and have an eye on the given time.
    The assessors will see every action you do!

After the first group task we had a company presentation by on of the cabin managers (there are only cabin managers in fact, they don't have extra personnel for gaining new stuff and so on. Just "normal" cabin managers do that. Which is really good in the end.)
    After all group tasks a lot of people were sent home, I guess 25/60 or more.
    All the others get an Interview and before that they give you a deep presentation about salary, annual leave, roster, training courses etc (felt like the contract would be on the table in front of you)
    Well and then you have the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England (UK)) in October-2015.

Interview

As I did not live in England, I was flown in for an interview. After a short tour through the office, the three of us went into a small meeting room for the interview. After 30 minutes it was done and I could get on my flight back. HR called me the next working day with the good news!

Interview Questions

• Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you were tasked with a repetitive job and how did you deal with that?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England (UK)) in January-2011.

Interview

Initially I received invitation to finish online numerical and verbal SHL tests which then led on to a face to face interview with a line manager and HR. The process took a few weeks.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luton, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England (UK)) in July-2016.

Interview

1 hour interview with the hiring manager and HR. The email from HR required candidates to arrive 15 minutes earlier to have passport check which did not happen. Regarding the interview - Did not enjoy the conversation as I found one of the interviewers is disrespectful and aggressive.

Interview Questions

• Why easyjet
      why should we hire you
      Examples of dealing with a difficult team member   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England (UK)).

Interview

HR are pretty poor. Not the slickest process. I had two interviews, one by my peers, and second by my line managers, Both interviews werent very technically challenging. More career history and experience. Both interviews were very laid back.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.