easyJet Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

easyJet Interview Questions

Interviews at easyJet

143 Interview Reviews

Experience

Experience
81%
10%
9%

Getting an Interview

Getting an Interview
90%
4%
2%
1
1
1
1

Difficulty

2.9
Average

Difficulty

Hard
Average
Easy
  1.  

    Cabin Crew Interview

    Anonymous Employee in Toulouse (France)
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at easyJet (Toulouse (France)) in September 2018.

    Interview

    Online application took a few days, then I had to fill some questionaries online and then the infamous ASSESSMENT DAY. Mine is tomorrow so I'll keep you posted. The scariest part to many people is the Group task so I'm here to get some informations.

    Interview Questions


  2.  

    Cabin Crew Interview

    Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Easy Interview

    Application

    I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Paris (France)) in October 2018.

    Interview

    3 Group tests and if successfully one to one intervew with general and knowledge based questions about cabin crew job and previous experience. Specific examples to give for some questions.

    Interview Questions

  3. Helpful (14)  

    PNC Interview

    Anonymous Employee in Toulouse (France)
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at easyJet (Toulouse (France)).

    Interview

    Personnel très sympa . On est divisé en groupes . Après la presentations On a participé sur trois tests collectifs où on doit prouver notre participation et esprit d'équipe , ceux qui sont retenues passent un entretien individuel de 30 min

    Interview Questions


  4. Helpful (9)  

    Cabin Crew Member Interview

    Anonymous Employee in Rungis (France)
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied online. I interviewed at easyJet (Rungis (France)) in January 2018.

    Interview

    Il y a une candidature en ligne, avec des petits tests simples.
    Lors de l'assessment day, il y a une présentation de la journée, puis un exercice de groupe. Il y a ensuite une présentation historique de la compagnie, puis les deux derniers entretiens de groupe.
    C'est ensuite l'heure de la pause repas. Après celle-ci, les candidats n'ayant pas réussi les épreuves de groupe sont éliminés, et les candidats restants passent un entretien 1:1.

    Interview Questions

    • Donnez un exemple précis, issu de vos expériences professionnelles ou scolaires, d'un moment où vous avez dû gérer minutieusement le temps.   Answer Question

  5.  

    hôtesse de caisse Interview

    Anonymous Employee in Lyon (France)
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Easy Interview

    Application

    I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at easyJet (Lyon (France)) in September 2017.

    Interview

    La caissière enregistre et totalise les versements de la clientèle, Accepte de servir la clientèle avec le sourir et toujours avec la bonne volonté, mise en place des produits alimentaire,netoyer les vitres etc.. , faire la caisse a la fin de son poste de travail

    Interview Questions

    • accepter vous tous horaire dans l'aéroport   1 Answer

  6. Helpful (2)  

    personnel navigant commercial Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rungis (France)
    No Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at easyJet (Rungis (France)) in October 2018.

    Interview

    Journée de recrutement passée en Octobre 2018.

    La journée commence par une remise en main propre du CV , de la copie de la pièce d’identité puis nous sommes mesurés.

    Les personnes dont la taille ne convient pas ne poursuivront pas la journée de recrutement.

    Nous sommes ensuite installés dans une salle. Environ 50 postulants répartis sur des tables de 5 personnes.

    Il y a une présentation du déroulement de la journée. Matinée (3 exercices à effectuer en groupe) et après midi (entretien individuel pour ceux retenus suite aux exercices de groupe du matin)

    A chaque table il y’a un membre d’équipage easyjet qui nous observe et prend des notes sur notre attitude pendant la réalisation des exercices de groupe.

    Pour chaque exercice on change d’observateur et certains postulants peuvent être switchés d’une table à une autre.

    En fin de matinée, une fois les exercices terminés, ils se retirent pendant 45min/1h pour délibérer.

    Au retour de la pause, les postulants sont appelés afin de former des groupes, certains resteront et poursuivront l’après midi, d’autres non.

    Pour ma part l’aventure s’est terminée à la fin de la matinée.

    Globalement l’accueil par les membres d’équipage d’easyJet est chaleureux et détendu


  7. Helpful (57)  

    Cabin Crew Member Interview

    Anonymous Employee in West Berlin, NJ (US)
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Easy Interview

    Application

    I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at easyJet (West Berlin, NJ (US)) in July 2018.

    Interview

    The whole assessment day was so much fun!
    I applied for the job as a cabin crew member in Berlin. First you need to make an online assessment with some tasks where you will quickly notice that they test you for customer satisfaction and your intelligence.
    After passing you get an invitation to the assessment center. Mine was in Berlin City west in the holiday inn. Arrived unluckily 20 minutes later but they said "don't worry, everything is fine, just queue up" as there were many applicants. So don't mind if you are not on time. In the end this didn't affect my application, they are really friendly (which doesn't mean you should come late notoriously! )

    We were 6 applicants at the table and made 3 group tasks. First was matching clues to names, was called "lost luggage"

    Then you had some scenarios like the 6th birthday, a new coffee brand should be announced or a person in the wheelchair and you were pleased to decide whether to handle these things in takeoff, mid flight or approach.
    Last task was to create an in flight magazine regarding budget points and a maximum of pages.

    All tasks had one in common: they test your team work skills really carefully.
    So my advice: don't be bossy, all who had such a behavior went home after the lunch break.. Interact with the others, speak to them, do NOT ignore anyone on the table and have an eye on the given time.
    The assessors will see every action you do!

    After the first group task we had a company presentation by on of the cabin managers (there are only cabin managers in fact, they don't have extra personnel for gaining new stuff and so on. Just "normal" cabin managers do that. Which is really good in the end.)
    After all group tasks a lot of people were sent home, I guess 25/60 or more.
    All the others get an Interview and before that they give you a deep presentation about salary, annual leave, roster, training courses etc (felt like the contract would be on the table in front of you)
    Well and then you have the interview.

    Interview Questions

    • Why easyjet?   1 Answer
    • Why cabin crew?   1 Answer
    • When did you receive bad customer service   Answer Question
    • Tell me situation were you had to persuade a customer   Answer Question
    • What do you think matters when representing easyjet as a company   Answer Question
    • What do you think will be typical tasks of a cabin crew member   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time where you had to complete tasks in a row under time pressure   Answer Question
    • Tell me a situation where you faced an unfriendly customer   1 Answer
    • What qualities do you bring with you for this job?   Answer Question
  8. Helpful (12)  

    Planner/Scheduler Interview

    Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England (UK)
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England (UK)) in October 2017.

    Interview

    I was previously employed by Monarch airlines up until being made redundant when the airline went into administration. Naturally I applied to the airline next door for the role I was previously doing and had a formal chat.

    Interview Questions


  9.  

    Planner/Scheduler Interview

    Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England (UK)
    Accepted Offer
    Neutral Experience
    Easy Interview

    Application

    I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England (UK)) in February 2018.

    Interview

    Easy going and not too hard interviews. Only con is that the process took over 3 months. Other interviews in the commercial department tend to be similar, with business cases as well/

    Interview Questions

    • Who is your role model as a public speaker or communicator and why?   Answer Question

  10.  

    Strategy Manager Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate
    Declined Offer
    Negative Experience

    Interview

    Cancelled the interview twice without prior notice. No explanation or apology was given. Very rude and unprofessional behaviour, which is definitely not in line with the published company values.


Don't Miss Out On a Job You Love
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.