easyJet Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

easyJet Interview Questions

Updated 30 Nov, 2017

2.9

PNC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toulouse (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at easyJet (Toulouse (France)).

Interview

Personnel très sympa . On est divisé en groupes . Après la presentations On a participé sur trois tests collectifs où on doit prouver notre participation et esprit d'équipe , ceux qui sont retenues passent un entretien individuel de 30 min

hôtesse de caisse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lyon (France)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at easyJet (Lyon (France)) in September-2017.

Interview

La caissière enregistre et totalise les versements de la clientèle, Accepte de servir la clientèle avec le sourir et toujours avec la bonne volonté, mise en place des produits alimentaire,netoyer les vitres etc.. , faire la caisse a la fin de son poste de travail

Interview Questions

• accepter vous tous horaire dans l'aéroport   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gatwick, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at easyJet (Gatwick, England (UK)).

Interview

I've applied online, after i completed the online tests I've received an email with an invitation for the assessment day.
    The interview started at 8.30 am, make sure you get there earlier!
    First we handed the cv and copy of the passport then we had the height measured.

The assessment consisted of 3 group exercises and if you're successful, the 2:1 interview.
    All group exercises were very straight forward, there's 2 assessors at every table, taking notes and watching how you interact with the group.
    Make sure you are involved in the conversation, keep a positive body language, smile and don't talk over someone.
    They'll move you around the classroom at diff tables, so you interact with different ppl at every exercise.
    After lunch break, they'll send people home. If you hear your name, they'll escort you out and the assessment ended for you.
    Next and final step, 2:1 interview. I know it's easy to say, hard to do, but try to relax and prepare your answers.
    The assessors are wonderful ppl, very relaxed and eager to answer any Q you have.
    Good luck!

Interview Questions

• Why easyjet?
      Customer service examples (difficult passenger, complain about a product, time management)   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at easyJet (London, England (UK)) in November-2017.

Interview

Check-in 8.30am - Arrive earlier!
    1st group exercise 5-6 per table
    Than company presentation, history and values. learn about the company, at this point they make question like who's the CEO, the first commercial destination...
    Then group change and 2 more group exercise ---
    30 min pause to deliberate and then the half of the candidates has to say goodbye.
    Final interview for the rest of the candidates.

Interview Questions

• why cabin crew? 3 things about easyjet, 3 destinations, Tell me when you had to change the normal procedure and how you handle it. About a great customer service, about a stressful situation. what you can bring to the company?   Answer Question

Cabin Crew LGW Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (London, England (UK)) in November-2017.

Interview

Very relaxed day. They made me feel very welcome. I applied online first and done an online assessment. I was then offered an assessment day. At the assessment day I first had to do a reach test and then after that there were 3 group tasks we had to do. They were quite easy. Each table had to Cabin Crew members watching us and assessing us. After that half were sent home and the other half stayed for a 2 to 1 interview.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gatwick, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at easyJet (Gatwick, England (UK)) in October-2017.

Interview

Applied online, passed both online assessments. Waited for and assement days to become available. I went on the 4 th October.
    Arrived at Gatwick checked myself in and was taken throw to the waiting room as the room got more full, I was talking to some of the girls there. When I realised that 95% of the people there was from monarch and already had a bond and knew everyone. We then got called to check out documents and hight test. Once everyone had don't this we was taken to a room shown a presentation about easy jet. After that we had to do some group activities the first was fine then I got moved to another table where the other 5 people was from monarch they totally dismissed my ideas. I felt very ignored. Unfortunately I got sent home at lunch time.
    I felt I didn't have any chance from the start with all the monarch crew there. Yes I feel sorry for them loosing there jobs, but thought that they should have had there own assement day to give us a chance of getting our foot in the door.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England (UK)) in October-2017.

Interview

The day stated it would start at 8:30am but most had arrived around 8am. You had to sign in and then go to the canteen. When I arrived I noticed everyone was already chatting and in high spirits, it turns out most of them were from monarch. They called us in groups to get our paperwork looked at and then to get our heights taken down. As it was a big group this took about an hour or so. We were then taken into a room where we were shown a short presentation and we could ask questions and demonstrate information that we knew (you don’t have to, no one took any notes down to say who did speak up) and then we were told what group activities we would do. We had 3 groups activities and we were moved around the tables. You’ve just got to speak clearly, don’t talk over people and make your suggestions heard but don’t make it forceful. We then split for lunch whilst they decided who would come back to do the interviews. After lunch we went back into the same room and we were told we would be split into 3 groups, one group then left and the rest of us stayed and found out we had an interview. A lot of people from monarch didn’t make it, I think it was due to them sticking together and not talking to anyone else, because that shows they wouldn’t integrate well if they got the job. We then were given an interview time and waited downstairs with a form to complete whilst we waited. Overall it was a fantastic day, the assessors are lovely and so encouraging and friendly! Such a warm and welcoming assessment day compared to some other companies!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at easyJet in October-2017.

Interview

Easyjet assessment day is much more relaxed and easy going than other airlines I had applied for.
    My number one advise is to be yourself and smile, include everyone and socialise.
    Think of answers to questions for the interview before you go, you will feel more gathered this way with examples in mind.
    The assessment day consists of 3 group tasks then lunch if you make the afternoon you'll get an interview 2-1 and the interviewers make you feel really relaxed and explain everything to you before starting. I was finished in 15 mins when it was meant to take 30. It's not about talking for ages rambling on, it's better to say less with lots of information stay on the question they're asking you and don't change it to what you want it to be.
    If you don't perform to a high enough level you will be sent home.
    Don't give up!
    Good luck :)

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Porto, Oporto (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at easyJet (Porto, Oporto (Portugal)) in October-2017.

Interview

I went to the open day at October 18th, in Oporto.

They asked us to be at the hotel at 8.30. After handing out paperwork to the recruiters and measuring us they sent us to a room to start the presentations and the group exercises. The first exercise was to match photos with names and destinations. Once we started to discuss, some guys stood up to match the pictures and once I realize they were doing the exercise literally on top of me , which wasn’t very pleasant.... second and third exercise was suppose to discusse some things about passengers. Every time I started to speak the guy next to me started speaking, don’t letting me to finish . This happened over and over again and the rest of the table realized about that. When I asked the guy a question he just ignored me. Nevertheless to say the recruiters were with us and saw everything. In the end I got sent home and the guy stood for the interview. Rubish!

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gatwick, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at easyJet (Gatwick, England (UK)) in October-2017.

Interview

Applied online.
    Assessment day 27/10/2017 at Gatwick.
    Assessment day consisted of 3 group activities. Number one was matching a passengers lost luggage to them along with the destination, second one was a customer service activity and the third one was a magazine revamp.
    When I entered the room at the assessment day majority of the candidates were from Monarch apart from around five other people that were from elsewhere, the Monarch staff were very friendly and welcoming but when the group activities commenced I think they was at an unfair advantage as majority of them had worked together previously so already had good team work skills between them and seemed as though they didn't really have time to listen to what people who were not from Monarch had to say. One lady I spoke to had 30+ years experience as cabin crew!
    The day was well organised and the EasyJet assesors made you feel very much a ease,