Zoic Interview Questions

Updated Apr 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 15 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zoic

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zoic (Los Angeles, CA) in Sep 2018

Interview

Met with a team of 6 - HOP, VFX Supervisor, recruiter, pro manager, executives. We sat and discussed the proposed project. Pleasant interview. Amicable team.

Interview Questions
  • Basic experience questions. What was my last job. Have i worked in episodic. Can i handle tough clients. How many people have i managed.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zoic (Los Angeles, CA) in Jun 2018

Interview

Phone interview included general interview questions (why zoic, describe a problem and how you overcame it, what do you know about special fx) Onsite included more information about the position and questions about past technical experience.

Interview Questions
  • Explain how you solved x problem while working on y project (from resume)

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Zoic (Vancouver, BC) in Apr 2017

Interview

It was sweet and easy. The staff were very friendly and made the process very smooth. I didn’t feel antsy at all. I sat with three staff member and it felt more like a conversation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zoic

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zoic in Nov 2016

Interview

I applied online, a few days later I was contacted via email to come for an in-person interview with the Production Manager. After the interview I was contacted via email about 3 days later for references, and told I was one of the final candidates. I accepted the offer a few days after that. The whole process took maybe 2 weeks or less.

Interview Questions
  • Typical interview questions: - Tell me about your experience - What are you long term goals - Strengths vs weaknesses

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zoic (Vancouver, BC) in Oct 2016

Interview

1. They called me up and we scheduled the first phone interview with the Senior Accountant 2. They called me in for an in person interview with Human Resources Coordinator and Senior Accountant 3. They set me up for another phone interview with the Controller 4. They completed a Reference check using two professional references 5. They sent me an acceptance package outlining important details of the job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Zoic (Vancouver, BC) in Aug 2016

Interview

I did a short interview by Skype/ video, they were 4 I think, the recruiter and some leads. It was a normal interview. They explained a lot about the company, what they do, the projects they will have, how they pay, etc. They were very nice, very professional and friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Zoic (Culver City, CA)

Interview

Too short, I was excited to brag about my experience but they really only cared that I had a car. Not much else to say, I left feeling disappointed that they weren't looking for top teir people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zoic (Culver City, CA) in Jan 2016

Interview

Got a call from a recruiter and answered a few questions about my background and experience. Was told they would set up a phone screen, but they skipped that and went to an in-person interview. The interview itself was very quick, less than half an hour, and they didn't ask any technical questions. I got a call from the recruiter a week later to tell me they were going with a more experienced candidate. Overall the process was straightforward and not stressful.

Interview Questions
  • If you had enough money and didn't need a job, would you still program?
3 people found this interview helpful

Zoic

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Zoic in Dec 2015

Interview

I applied online at Zoic's website and was emailed about a phone interview within a day. Interview was simple and more of a get to know you than an actual interview.

Interview Questions
  • Mainly asked if it was possible to do the internship. It is unpaid and you have to have a car.
  • About your skills as an artist and what software you are comfortable with.
  • Why Zoic Studios?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zoic (New York, NY) in Sep 2015

Interview

The interview was practically non-existent. Zoic is desperate to get more employees and if you can walk across the room without tripping, you will get an initial contract with possibility to extend. If your demo reel and financial demands fit their bill, you will be hired. Make sure to negotiate overtime, since the work schedule is pretty disorganized.

Interview Questions
  • The only thing Zoic is initially interested in is your availability.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Interviews