Zoic Compositor Interview Questions

Updated Oct 9, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 15 interviews

1.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zoic

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Zoic (Vancouver, BC) in Aug 2016

Interview

I did a short interview by Skype/ video, they were 4 I think, the recruiter and some leads. It was a normal interview. They explained a lot about the company, what they do, the projects they will have, how they pay, etc. They were very nice, very professional and friendly.

Interview Questions
  • more artistic or more technical ?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zoic (New York, NY) in Sep 2015

Interview

The interview was practically non-existent. Zoic is desperate to get more employees and if you can walk across the room without tripping, you will get an initial contract with possibility to extend. If your demo reel and financial demands fit their bill, you will be hired. Make sure to negotiate overtime, since the work schedule is pretty disorganized.

Interview Questions
  • The only thing Zoic is initially interested in is your availability.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Zoic (Vancouver, BC) in Sep 2009

Interview

friend recommendation, emails with recruiter, interview scheduled, interview, follow up...pretty standard. Really the interview was more of a sales pitch from them.

Interview Questions
  • What's the hardest shot you did any whay was it hard?
RSS Feed</>Embed